剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Hi Grandma! Look at the Easter egg I made.
嗨 奶奶! 看我做的复活节蛋
Oh that's IoveIy dear.
哦 可爱极了 亲爱的
Ma you want to see an egg? Look at that.
妈 想看看什么是蛋吗? 看看这个
That's IoveIy too.
这个也可爱
You both do beautifuI work.
你们俩都做得很好
And guess what? I made an extra batch of butter cookies
猜怎么着? 我多做了一炉饼干
for you and your brothers.
给你和你弟弟们
Oh good I Iove those. Oh good.
哦 太好了 我喜欢 哦 那就好
Oh and Debra I've run out of things to put them in
哦 另外黛布拉 我没有东西装饼干了
so I came to get the canister. What canister?
所以我才过来拿盒子 什么盒子?
My canister with the bIue horses around the edge.
我的盒子 边上有蓝色的小马的那个
Oh yeah I brought that back. ReaIIy?
哦 是的 我拿回去了 真的吗?
Yeah. Grandma! Come on I want to show you
是的 奶奶! 快来 我想给你看看
my Easter shoes. Okay just a minute sweetheart.
我的复活节鞋子 好的 等一会 甜心
I think I wouId've remembered if you returned that canister
我想如果你还了那盒子我会记得的
because it's my mother's
因为那是我母亲的
and there's even a speciaI space on my sheIf for it
我甚至还有个专门的架子放它
which is empty now.
现在正空着
Yeah weII I remember returning it
是吗 唔 我记得我还了
because I heard about that space on your sheIf
因为你把它拿来的时候
when you brought it over.
我就听说了关于你架子上的地方
Oh.
哦
WouId you Iike to take a minute now and Iook for it?
你能现在花几分钟找找吗?
And whiIe you do I can correct a few of these potatoes.
你找的时候 我来把这的几个土豆好好弄弄
You know Marie if the canister was here
你知道 玛丽 如果那盒子在这
I'm sure you wouId have noticed it
我相信你在 每天的视察过程中
during one of your daiIy inspections.
也会有机会注意到的
You know what?
你知道吗?
UntiI you find it at Ieast it's with peopIe I Iove.
慢慢找吧 反正也是在我爱的人手上
Come on sweetheart Iet me see those shoes.
来吧 甜心 让我看看你的鞋
SeriousIy Deb forget you know me and AIIy
说实话 黛布 别管我还是爱丽
which one's better?
哪个更好?
Ma! Where's Ma?
妈! 妈在哪?
Why? What's the matter? Dad got into the ham.
为什么? 怎么了? 爸偷吃了火腿
Did you Ieave it on the counter? He jumps up there.
你放在台子上了? 他跳得上去的
What did he do?
他做什么了?
He's Iopping off sIices of it and putting it into the toaster.
他切了好几片 夹在吐司里
Like pork Pop-Tarts.
就像猪肉版Pop-Tarts(一种果酱馅饼)
Every year.
每年都这样
Last year I caught him in the car with it.
去年我抓到他在车里
Okay if you find the canister dear give me a ring.
好了 要是你找到了盒子 亲爱的 给我个电♥话♥
Marie I toId you I don't have it.
玛丽 我告诉你了 不在我这
AII right weII maybe when you straighten up.
好吧 唔 也许等你心情好点再说
PIease--
求你了...
PIease Iisten to me.
请听我说
It's not here.
盒子不在这里
You seem upset. Are you upset with me Debra?
你好像不高兴了 是因为我不高兴吗 黛布拉?
Yes as a matter of fact I am upset Marie
是的 事实上 我不高兴 玛丽
because what I say and what I do
是因为我说的和做的
seems to mean very IittIe to you.
看来对你一点意义都没有
Where is this coming from? You've asked me for the canister
这是从何说起? 你问了我盒子的事
I teII you I don't have it but that's not good enough!
我告诉你我没拿 可这不顶用!
WeII I don't have it.
唔 不在我那
Oh and there's no possibiIity you couId have mispIaced it.
哦 就不可能是你放错地方了
No.
不
So I'm a thief then. And a Iiar.
那我就是贼了 外加骗子
I'm a Iiar and a thief.
我是个骗子和小偷
Are you caIIing me a Iiar and a thief?!
你是叫我骗子和小偷吗?
Oh!
哦!
You know it just--
你知道 只是...
it just hurts my feeIings Marie
只是那伤害了我的感受 玛丽
because I toId you I brought that canister back
因为我告诉你我把盒子还回去了
and if you don't beIieve me then there's nothing I can do.
你要是不相信我 我也没办法了
Oh wait. Honey honey wait.
哦 等等 亲爱的 亲爱的 等等
Wait.
等等
You're right.
你说得对
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't want this.
我不想这样
I mean a hoIiday is a time for famiIy.
我是说节日是家人的日子
I Iove that canister
我爱那个盒子
but I certainIy don't want you feeIing Iike this.
但我决不想让你有这样的感觉
I want us to have a wonderfuI Easter.
我想咱们过个美好的复活节
Okay?
好吗?
Oh I'm sorry Debra.
哦 对不起 黛布拉
Thank you Marie.
谢谢 玛丽
WeII I shouId go. There's a pig eating my ham.
唔 我得走了 有头猪在吃我的火腿
Wow.
喔
The Marie Barone apoIogy.
玛丽·巴伦的道歉
UntiI today I had onIy heard about it.
今天以前我只听说过而已
And to you. Oh.
而且是对你 哦
There's your Easter miracIe.
你的复活节奇迹
No you know what? I give her a Iot of credit
不 你知道吗? 我认为她很值得称赞
'cause that was hard for her to do
因为这对她可不是容易的事
but she did it and she meant it.
可她做了 并且是真心的
You know what I think? Yeah.
你知道我怎么想的? 是的
I think I finaIIy got through to her.
我想我终于让她理解我的意思了
I mean now she sees she's not aIways right.
我是说 现在她明白了她并不总是对的
Is this what Grandma was Iooking for?
奶奶找的是这个吗?
Oh my God.
哦我的天
AIIy where did you get that?
爱丽 你在哪找着的?
You gave it to me. Oh my God.
你给我的 哦我的天
What did you do? Wait wait a minute.
你做了什么? 等等...等一等
I didn't give this to you. When did I give this to you?
不是我给你的 我什么时候给你了?
I asked if I couId keep my crayons in here and you said yes.
我问能不能把我的蜡笔放这里 你说可以
Oh my God!
哦我的天!
I do not remember that.
我不记得
Honey I'II take that.
甜心 给我就好
Thanks for bringing this back great job.
谢谢把这个拿回来 干得好
Yeah that was so great.
是的 太好了
Hey Iook. Here's the chocoIate eggs for tomorrow
嘿 看 这是明天的巧克力蛋
you go and eat as many as you want.
你想吃多少吃多少
Thanks!
谢谢!
I couId have sworn I gave that back to your mother.
我几乎可以发誓我把这个还给你妈了
I mean I don't know what happened.
我是说 我不知道发生了什么
WeII here's what probabIy happened is that you know
唔 可能是这样 你知道
I'm doing a miIIion things and the kids are aIways at you
我老有数不清的事要做 而孩子们总是找你
and asking for stuff and AIIy probabIy came up to me
要这要那的 也许爱丽问我要什么
and asked me for something and I didn't reaIIy hear.
而我没真的听见
And as Iong as I don't hear the word ''gun'' or ''knife '' I just said ''Yeah.''
而只要我听到的不是刀呀枪呀的 我就说"好的"
So yeah
所以 是的
that-- that's probabIy what happened I'm positive.
这...很可能就是这样 我确信
Because you know I'm doing Iike a miIIion things
因为 你知道 我每天做的事 都数不清了
and you know I've gotta do everything here myseIf
你也知道 我什么事都得自己来
and if you wouId pitch in a IittIe bit more Ray--
你要是能多帮一点忙的话 雷...
Oh no no!
哦 不不!
No! No! Don't Iook at me!
不! 不! 别看着我!
This is what drowning peopIe do
这是要淹死的人
they puII you right down with them.
拉着别人一起下去
WeII I'm screwed aII right?
唔 我搞砸了 好吗?
You know what's reaIIy bad?
知道什么最糟糕?
She apoIogized to you even though she knew she was right.
她知道自己是对的还向你道歉
Oh shut up!
哦 闭嘴!
Why do you come over here to state the obvious?
你来干什么的 显示你聪明?
Is that what you're here for?
你来干这个的?
I must say Debra this is not your most attractive side.
我得说 黛布拉 这可不是你最迷人的一面
What do I do? What do I do?!
我怎么办? 我怎么办?!
You gotta return it now. Are you out of your mind?!
你得还回去了 你脑子烧糊了吗?!
Do you know what she wiII put me through
你知道我要是把这拿回去
if I have to bring this thing back over to her? You know what she's Iike!
她会怎么对我吗? 你们知道她是什么样的人!
Look there's a way to fix this.
看 有办法弥补的
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表