剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
No it was not funny.
不 这可不是笑话
No it was aII I couId do to take care of this pIace.
不 我只有这样才能保护这个地方
Hi. Take off your shoes!
嗨 把鞋子脱了!
Huh? Take them off! You're not in a barn.
哈? 脱下来! 这不是马房♥
Do what she says we'II give you a carrot.
照她说的做我们给你胡萝卜吃
What's going on?
怎么了?
You see Marie? This is what I'm taIking about.
看到了 玛丽? 这就是我说的
You're so obsessed with the house being cIean
你眼里只关心房♥子干净
Iook what you're doing to your son.
看看你对你儿子做了什么
AII right. Fine fine.
好吧 好吧
Put your shoes back on and gaIIop around here aII you want.
把鞋子穿回去 想怎么奔就怎么奔
What? Put them back on.
什么? 穿回去
Yeah and check the expiration date on your feet.
是的 同时检查一下 你的脚什么时候过期
What are you doing? Everyone wants me to change
你做什么? 大家都想让我改变
I can change.
我可以改变
I'm taking the covers off. Where are we gonna sit?
我这就把套子拿掉 那我们坐哪?
You can sit right here on the couch
你们可以就坐在沙发上
'cause I don't care about these things anymore.
因为我不在乎这些事了
I'm nothing if I'm not fIexibIe.
我可不是不能变通的人
What are you saying Marie?
你什么意思 玛丽?
We can sit on the couch?
我们可以坐沙发上?
Be my guest Frank. Go ahead.
请便 弗兰克 请吧
So we can reaIIy sit there?
那么 我们可以坐那?
On the actuaI couch?
在真正的沙发上?
Go ahead enjoy.
坐吧 好好享受
You first. Huhuh.
你先 呃呃
WouId you sit? It's a couch!
坐下行不行? 这是个沙发!
You see Debra? I can change.
看到了 黛布拉? 我可以变的
I can Iet go.
我可以放手
It's nice fabric isn't it? It's very nice.
面料不错 是不是? 非常好
I feeI a IittIe naughty.
我觉得淘气
Can't wait tiII summer.
等不及到夏天了
Hey-- hey what about you Marie?
嘿...嘿 你呢 玛丽?
You spent aII these years knocking yourseIf out cIeaning
你这么多年累死累活的做卫生
you shouId enjoy this.
你应该享受享受
That's right.
说得对
Thank you Debra.
谢谢你 黛布拉
Excuse me.
请让一下
This is nice.
真舒服
What are you doing?!
你做什么?!
Look what you did! Are you happy now?
看你做了什么! 你高兴了?
She was making me nervous. Giving me the skunk eye!
她让我紧张 臭着眼瞪我!
We're putting the pIastic back on!
我们要把套子遮上!
No! No! What are you doing?
不! 不! 你们干什么?
You don't understand! Put the cover back if you want.
你不明白! 你们想就套上吧
Do whatever makes you happy.
只要你们快乐
My famiIy comes first.
我的家人是第一位的
You might want to take those cushions outside
你们也许会想
and shake them out first.
先把垫子拿出去抖抖
I'II show you how.
我来教你们做
Come on. We'II shake 'em out.
来吧 把渣子抖下来
Can you do the chips Debra? Can you pick them up?
能打点下薯片吗 黛布拉? 能把它们捡起来吗?
Yeah no probIem.
是的 没问题
Jeez.
天哪
Hey take a break aIready.
嘿 歇会啦
Man isn't this thing great?
天 这东西多爽呀!
I wish they made one if these you couId ride.
我希望他们做个能骑着的那种
Here I made you a meatIoaf sandwich.
给 给你做的肉块三明治
Oh thanks.
哦 谢谢
MostIy sunny skies today
今天白天多数地区晴
with brisk easterIy winds. Expect a high near 52.
伴随轻柔东风 预计最高气温52度
CIear tonight with a Iow near 41.
晚间依然晴朗 最低气温41度
Tomorrow...
明天...
You see our oId vacuum couIdn't do this.
你看 咱们的老吸尘器就做不了这个
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表