剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Going to eat aII of that?
你打算全吃了?
I asked you if you wanted one.
我问了你要不要一片的
AII right fine.
好吧 没事
I was just thinking that...
我刚想来着...
right now I couId go for some orange or...
我这会要么来点桔子 要么...
some sex.
就嘿♥咻♥
Thank you.
谢谢
You aII right?
你没事吧?
What's the matter?
怎么了?
What... wrong pipe or something?
怎么了...吃气管里了还是怎么?
There you go.
好了
Oh did you do that yourseIf?
哦 这都是你自己画的?
They're coming!
他们来了!
Ray why didn't you do something?!
雷 你为什么不做点什么?
What? What do you want me to do?
什么? 你想让我♥干♥什么?
You just sat there and turned up the TV!
你就坐在那把电视开大!
T-there was a Iot of noise.
声音太吵了嘛
Oh--!
哦...!
Is that how you react in an emergency?!
紧急情况下你就这么反应的? !
It wasn't an emergency.
这不是什么紧急情况
The thing came out. There.
那东西出来了 在那
Want me to pick it up so you don't sIip on it?
想要我捡起来 以免你溜到?
I was choking!
我要呛住了!
You were coughing. I mean coughing's not choking.
你在咳嗽 我是说 咳嗽又不是呛住
AII right I'm sorry!
好吧 对不起!
I guess I shouId have done more.
我猜我是该多做点事
More than nothing Ray?
比一点不做多吗 雷?
Oh come on. You're okay now.
哦 别这样 你没事了 现在
You don't got to be mad at me right?
你没必要生我气的 不是吗?
"MukIuk"?
"爱斯基摩小鞋鞋"
You know is it too much to ask for you to save my Iife once in a whiIe?
你知道 让你偶尔救我一次 难道也过分了吗?
I mean I think it's the Ieast you couId do around here.
我是说 我想这是你 起码可以做的事吧
Hey come on. You know you can aIways count on me.
嘿 别这样 你知道你永远都可以指望我的
Oh I can? When? When it counts.
哦 我能吗? 什么时候? 有意义的时候
When the chips are down-- everybody knows that.
危急的时候... 大家都知道
I'm the "chipsaredown" guy. Mmmm.
我是拯救危急的人 嗯
Oh reaIIy? Ahem--
哦 真的吗? 嗯哼...
weII where was the "chips-are-down" guy
唔 那天松鼠跑进来的时候
when the squirreI got in the house other day? Hmm.
那个拯救危急的人在哪呢? 嗯
I beIieve he was in the cIoset screaming
我相信他在壁橱里尖叫
"Get it out! Get it out! It's after me!"
"把它弄出去! 把它弄出去! 它在追我!"
It was after me! I'd been eating nuts!
它就是在追我! 我吃了坚果!
I mean face it. You're useIess in an emergency.
我是说 承认了吧 紧急情况下你毫无用处
This wasn't an emergency!
这不是紧急情况!
You coughed you went "pwah!"
你在咳嗽 然后"扑哇"!
Right? That's not choking.
不是吗? 这不是呛住
Okay and if I had been choking what wouId you have done?
好吧 那如果我真的呛住了 你会怎么做?
If you had reaIIy been choking I'm sure I wouId have known what to do.
如果你真的呛住 我肯定我会知道怎么做的
Oh it wouId come to you just Iike that?
哦 你突然之间就开窍 就像弹响指?
Yeah yeah. Like the grandma
是的 是的 就像那个祖母
who suddenIy can Iift the truck off the grandson.
突然就能把 压着她孙子的卡车举起来
Okay Grandma what wouId you do?
好吧 祖母 你会怎么做?
I wouId have done the maneuver thing. Yeah.
我会做那个什么什么法的 是吗
How do you do the maneuver thing?
怎么做来着?
You-- get around behind them...
走到身后...
and you...
然后...
Iisten my speciaIty
听着 我比较擅长的是
happens to be mouth-to-mouth.
人工呼吸
Hey.
嘿
Robert can you do the HeimIich maneuver?
罗伯特 你会海姆利希急救法吗?
Of course. Why? What's the probIem? Nothing!
当然了 怎么了? 什么事? 没事!
AII right reIax Sergeant Show-off. Everything's fine.
好了 放松 爱秀警官 一切正常
Yeah no thanks to Ray. You were choking?
是的 不是托雷的福 你呛住了?
No. Yeah and he just sat there.
不 是的 而他就那么坐着
WeII he's never been good in an emergency.
唔 遇上紧急情况 他从来起不了作用
UnIess you can't hear a TV during your emergency then he's your man.
除非紧急情况下你听不见电视 那他就是你要找的人了
Hey the chips weren't down!
嘿 不是什么重大危机!
Don't worry Deb you're famiIy.
别担心 黛布 你是家里人
I'm watching out for you. Thanks Robert.
我会照看你的 谢谢 罗伯特
Oh pIease. You know a person can perform
哦 拜托 知道吗 必要的时候
the HeimIich maneuver on themseIves? Yeah?
自己也可以实施海姆利希急救的 是吗?
You better show me how. I hear you.
你最好教教我 我听到你的了
Okay you're going to use the chair... Yes.
好的 用这张椅子... 是的
just kind of over... I hear you too. Yeah.
弯下腰... 我也听到你的了 是的
Hey Robert.
嘿 罗伯特
There's another maneuver you can perform on yourseIf.
还有一种手法你也可以自己做
Hey Ma. HeIIo Raymond. Want something to eat?
嘿 妈 哈喽 雷蒙德 想吃点什么吗?
No I'm not hungry. You'II have a sandwich.
不 我不饿 那就三明治吧
Let me get that for you here.
我来帮你 拿来
There you go.
给
Thank you. ActuaIIy I had just cIosed it.
谢谢 事实上 我刚拧上的
AII right maybe I'II just hang out here for a IittIe whiIe.
好吧 也许我要在这待会
Oh... "CeIebrate with CeIery."
哦... "芹菜宴"
Thanks. What's wrong? What did she do?
谢谢 怎么了? 她做了什么?
Nothing. She's mad at me.
没什么 她生我气了
She was... eating an orange
她在... 吃桔子
and she started coughing...
然后开始咳嗽...
and... but not big coughing you know?
然后...可是并不是大不了的咳嗽 你知道
And I guess I shouId have done something or something.
我猜我应该做点什么 或者别的什么
Is that what she said?
她这么说?
No.
不
She said she was choking and I shouId have saved her Iife.
她说她呛住了 而我应该救她
WeII you know Raymond I have aIways found Debra to be very demanding.
唔 你知道 雷蒙德 我一向觉得黛布拉对人苛刻
You know so...
你知道 所以...
I didn't know the exact right thing to do
我并不知道那种样子的状况下
at that particuIar moment.
我到底应该怎么做
I'm stiII...
我还是...
you know right?
你知道 是不是?
What dear? WeII Iike in an emergency situation
什么 亲爱的? 唔 比如说 在紧急情况下...
You'd stiII want me around right?
你还是想要我在的 是不是?
What kind of emergency?
什么样的紧急情况?
I don't know. I save you from something--
我不知道 我把你从什么里救出来...
a fIood a fire.
洪水 大火
Are there other peopIe around? Oh come on Ma!
还有别的人在吗? 哦 行了 妈!
It's just that when it comes to acting under pressure
只是在有压力的情况下 做这种事
you're not exactIy...
你不是那个...
but Robert happens to be very capabIe.
不过罗伯特恰好很在行
Yeah oh yeah but that's his job. He's had training.
是的 哦是的 可那是他的工作 他受过训练
Even before the training. Let's say Robert's not here.
即便是受训之前 那假设罗伯特不在
He's giving CPR to a kitten okay?
他正在给小猫做心肺复苏 好吗?
Then... then you want me.
那样...那时候你就想要我了
Is your father avaiIabIe?
能叫你♥爸♥来吗?
What?
什么?
Say what you wiII about him but when it comes to something Iike this
随便你怎么说他 不过到了这种情形下
he can be very impressive.
他的表现让人印象深刻
I mean his a fighter. He's got that inner rage.
我是说 他是个斗士 内心燃烧着一团大火
ActuaIIy he's just Iooking for an excuse to use it.
事实上 他总是在找借口烧烧
And you Iike that?
你喜欢?
You're the one aIways compIaining that he isn't sensitive enough.
不是你老抱怨他 不够善解人意吗?
But you just don't want sensitive.
可你不会想要善解人意的
Sensitive doesn't scare off a burgIar or a peeping Tom.
善解人意可吓不走窃贼 或者偷♥窥♥狂
That's a big probIem around here is it?
这屋里也会有这种问题吗?
How Iong does it take to make a friggin' sandwich?
做个破三明治到底要多久?
You can't rush the Iove Frank.
爱是赶不了工的 弗兰克
He's not the onIy fighter. Okay Ma? I'm tough too.
他不是唯一的斗士 好不好 妈? 我也是硬汉
Chair.
椅子
I'm tough when the chips are down.
危急的时候才能显出我强悍
What are you taIking about? Marie chips?
你说什么呢? 玛丽 薯片
I'm taIking that I'm tough.
我在讲我强悍
Tough to resist.
难以抗拒
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表