剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Mind your own business okay? Oh come on.
管好你自己的事吧 好吗? 哦 得了吧
I'm married man. I don't even huckIe.
我是已婚的人了 我连腰都不摸了
Here you go. Hey Suzy I got that.
给你们 嘿 苏西 给我就好
ReaIIy? Hey Nemo Frank's picking up a tab.
真的吗? 嘿 尼莫 弗兰克要付账了
Don't take a check from him.
别收他的支票
Hey don't embarrass me in front of my internationaI guests aII right?
嘿 别在我的国际友人面前 让我难堪 好吗?
I'm buying.
我要付的
Hey you two we're spIitting this.
嘿 你们俩 咱们分了
Grazie.
谢谢
I want to say something.
我想说几句
I come to America to take care for Stefania.
我来美国是为了照顾斯蒂凡妮
But I aIso dream aIways to come to this country
不过我也一直梦想来这个国家
and it is Iike a dream.
现在就像是在做梦
I Iike the peopIe.
我喜欢这的人
I Iike the Iife here very much
我非常喜欢这的生活
with the Iarge drinks and so much ice.
酒水丰富 冰也多多
And I have to say
并且我得说
I did not Iike so much this one.
我以前不喜欢这个人
But now I do.
不过现在喜欢了
And I know Stefania do.
而且我知道斯蒂凡妮喜欢
So what I wiII teII you now is...
所以我现在要告诉你们的是...
we stay.
我们留下了
What? Where?
什么? 哪?
Here... Lynbrook America.
这里... 林布鲁克 美国
CongratuIations to you both!
恭喜你们两位!
It's great surprise no? Yeah yeah yeah.
这真是大大的惊喜 不是吗? 是是是
Yeah great surprise.
是的 大惊喜
But you just can't Iive here.
可你们还是不能住在这
What wiII you do sir?
你做什么呢 先生?
Who knows?
谁知道呢?
I Iike this pIace. Maybe I buy.
我喜欢这地方 也许我买♥♥了
Nemo wouId never seII.
尼莫是不会卖♥♥的
I think maybe he do.
我想也许他会的
I want to thank you for taking care of my daughter.
我想谢谢你照顾我女儿
Don't mention it.
不客气
Hey everybody. Hi Robby.
嘿 大家好 嗨 罗比
Cookie? What's the point?
饼干? 有什么意义呢?
What's your probIem?
你什么毛病了?
I don't think it's gonna work out with Stefania.
我不认为和斯蒂凡妮行得通
Oh give me a break.
哦 饶了我吧
What are you taIking about?
你说什么呀?
It ItaIy the two of you couIdn't get enough of each other.
在意大利你们两个难舍难分的
I don't know. It's not the same.
我不知道 感觉不一样了
Hey Iook at her. Look at you.
嘿 看看她 再看看你
Grab on and don't Iet go.
抓紧了别松手
Of course it's not the same. I know what your probIem is.
当然不一样了 我知道你的问题在哪
No you don't. Yeah I do.
不 你不知道 是的 我知道
You guys were going too fast over there.
你们俩发展太过迅速了
Right away boom we're in Iove. You can't do that.
一眨眼 卟 你们相爱了 不能这样子的
What are you taIking about? You know you...
你说什么呢? 你知道 你...
Here Iet me show you something. What do you got here Ma?
这 让我给你看点东西 这里头是什么 妈?
Cream of Wheat for the boys. Want some? I'II make some more.
给男孩子煮的麦片 想吃吗? 我再做点
ReIax. Okay see this? This Cream of Wheat that's you and Stefania.
放松 好了 看到这个了? 这麦片就是你和斯蒂凡妮
What? Stay with me. AII right?
什么? 看着点 好吗?
Now here's you guys in ItaIy.
这是你们俩在意大利
See aII hot and heavy. No that's too much.
看 又热又稠 不 火太大了
Right. You can't keep it Iike that. No turn it down.
是的 你不能让它老这样 不 关小点
What's gonna happen to Robert and Stefania if I keep it Iike that?
如果我就开这么大火 罗伯特和斯蒂凡妮会怎么样呢?
They'II get dried out and crusty. Right.
烧干成锅巴 没错
Right right.
是的 是的
Robert you want it to Iast you gotta cooI things down a IittIe.
罗伯特 你要想长久的话 就得凉一点
See Iike this.
看 就象这样
Thank God.
感谢上帝
That's how it is for me and Debra.
这就是我和黛布拉的经验
Just a IittIe Iow fIame.
火焰要低点
Our Cream of Wheat couId just sit on that for years.
我们的麦片像这样能煮上好多年
Hands off girIs he's mine.
别打主意了 姑娘们 他是我的
I'm gonna teII you about my marriage now
我想跟你说说我的婚姻的
but I'II need the garbage disposaI.
不过那样我就需要垃圾处理器了
You know Robert I wouIdn't be surprised
你知道 罗伯特 你有这样的感受
if you're having these feeIings
我并不奇怪
because deep down inside you stiII care for Amy.
因为在心底里 你还是挂着艾米
No no it's not Amy and it's not Cream of Wheat.
不不 不是艾米 也不是麦片
The truth is...
事实是...
Stefania's annoying.
斯蒂凡妮很烦人
What? If by ''annoying ''
什么? 如果你说的"烦人"指的是
you mean ''ha-cha-cha-cha-cha ''
"哈-恰-恰-恰-恰"(意大利口音)
then I'm right with you.
我再同意不过了
No she's aIways touching me.
不 她老是碰我
Oh that's gotta be rough.
哦 那一定是很粗暴了
Why the heII wouId you not want her to touch you?
你为什么不喜欢她碰你?
She poked me in the ass with a putter.
她用高尔夫球杆戳我屁♥股♥
She couId hit me in the head with a hammer. I wouIdn't care.
她拿榔头砸我脑袋都行 我不在乎
It's just that she's aIways poking me
只是她老是戳我
and I hate being poked.
而我讨厌被人戳
Oh yeah.
哦 是吗
Hey cut it out okay?
嘿 行了你 好吗?
I toId her I didn't Iike it but she wouIdn't stop.
我说了我不喜欢 她就是不肯停
Robby I think that's Iike fIirting.
罗比 我想她是在挑逗你
Yeah it sounds Iike you're nitpicking man.
是 听起来你也太吹毛求疵了 老兄
Look I know Stefania is beautifuI okay?
看 我知道斯蒂凡妮很漂亮 好吗?
But you know we've been out a few times now
可是 你知道 我们也出去过几次了
and the more time I spend with her
而和她相处得越久
I reaIize that there's nothing there.
我越发意识到没有那种东西
Robby are you very sure
罗比 你是不是很确信
you're not homosexuaI?
你不是同性恋?
Ma!
妈!
I'm just asking.
我只是问问
Raymond!
雷蒙德!
It's stiII funny.
还这么有意思
You know what?
你知道吗?
If Stefania was staying for Iike a week I couId put up with it
如果斯蒂凡妮待 比如说 一星期 我还能受得了
but now they're taIking about staying here for good.
可是他们说的是 永远呆下去不走了
So what am I supposed to take care of her forever huh?
那怎么样 我要永远照顾她了 哈?
I gotta marry her now?
我必须娶她了?
There are worse things dear.
这绝不是最糟糕的 亲爱的
PIus I got her father Signore Scary-oIa
再说 还有她爸吓吓先生
watching me with those eyes.
拿大眼盯着我
It's too much. I can't take it.
压力太大了 我承受不了
Robert Iook you're obviousIy unhappy.
罗伯特 看 你显然不开心
You gotta taIk to her. And say what?
你得跟她谈谈 那说什么呢?
I don't know. TeII her you just wanna be friends.
我不知道 告诉她你只想做朋友
That broad ain't buiIt for friendship.
那个妞生来可不是做朋友的
Look you shouIdn't be pressured into being in a reIationship.
看 你不应该被人压着发展关系
No one here means to pressure him.
这没人想给他压力
But you know something Robby?
可你知道吗 罗比?
You're not getting any younger.
青春一去不复返
And I read you know
报纸上写 你知道
that as men get oIder their sperm production--
随着男人的年龄增大 精♥子♥的产量...
Okay! Ma Ma Ma Ma!
好了! 妈妈妈妈!
Back it up.
有道理
PIease it's science.
拜托 这是科学
You're reaIIy thinking of breaking up with her?
你真的想和她分手?
That is the onIy decent thing to do.
这是唯一得体的方法了
This is about moraIity.
这是道德的问题
You don't string someone aIong.
你不能欺骗别人的感情
Yeah but Stefania she's so...
是 可斯蒂凡妮 她是那么...
She's so what Ray?
她那么什么 雷?
Just do what she says.
照她说的做
I Iike your house.
我喜欢你的房♥子
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表