剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
why don't you take the kids to their pIay date?
不如你带孩子们去约好的伙伴家玩吧?
Yeah yeah Iet me just finish this.
好的好的 让我先干完这个
Okay take your time.
好吧 不用急
Hi dears. Hey Marie.
嗨 亲爱的 嘿 玛丽
Raymond I saw your car. Why aren't you at work?
雷蒙德 我看到你的车了 你怎么没上班?
Had a doctor appointment. You went to the doctor
约了看医生 你去看医生
and didn't teII me? Why wasn't I toId?
怎么不告诉我? 为什么没人告诉我?
It's nothing Marie. The doctor said he's fine.
没事的 玛丽 医生说他很好
He's running tests. Tests?
他在做检查 检查?
What's wrong? TeII me. I have a right to know.
怎么了? 告诉我 我有权利知道
Some guy sneezed on me. What? What guy?
有个人朝我打喷嚏 什么? 什么人?
Who? Who did this to you? Some guy. Some guy at the airport.
谁? 谁干的? 某个人 机场的某个人
Someone sneezed on you at the airport?
某某人在机场朝你打喷嚏了?
You can have anything from anywhere.
什么地方都不太平
Or you couId have nothing. Oh Iook at this face.
也许什么事也没有 哦 看看这张脸
Look at the bIoodshot eyes and the yeIIow skin
看这双充血的眼睛 发黄的脸
and the droopy cheeks.
耷拉的脸蛋
That's his reguIar face.
这就是他正常的脸
No no I have been feeIing kind of droopy.
不 不 我是觉得没精神
Yeah but the doctor said Doctors.
是吗 可医生说... 医生
He never had to go to a doctor when I was taking care of him.
我照顾他的时候 从来不需要看医生
Give me your head.
把头低下来
He's not hot is he? Not yet but something's coming.
不热 是不是? 现在不热 可很快就会有事的
You see that? I aIways feeI normaI right before I get a fever.
看到没? 每次发烧前 我感觉都很正常
Oh it's amazing.
哦 太神了
AII right that's it. That's it. Get up to bed right away young man.
好了 够了 快去楼上睡下 年轻人
We're gonna nip this in the bud.
让我们把这掐死在摇篮里
She's right though. I think she's right.
她是对的 不管怎么说 我想她是对的
Wait a minute. What about taking the kids?
等等 送孩子怎么办?
Not in your condition.
你现在的状况不行
AII right no more discussions. Go ahead.
好了 不用再讨论了 去吧
Get up there. Go go go.
上去 走走走
I'II just you know go rest for a IittIe whiIe
我只要 你知道 休息一小会
and you know maybe you can keep the kids a IittIe quiet.
然后 你知道 也许你可以 让孩子们安静点
He's such a brave IittIe soIdier.
他是多勇敢的小战士啊
SoIdier? No he's a hypochondriac.
战士? 不 他是忧郁症患者
Every time he nicks himseIf shaving
每次刮胡子划了自己
he wants to caII a priest.
他就想叫牧师来
He's a sensitive boy.
他是个敏感的孩子
Marie he's not sick. What are you saying
玛丽 他没病 你这是什么意思
that Raymond is Iying to me
雷蒙德说他没精神
when he teIIs me he feeIs droopy?
是骗我的?
You reaIIy think he's sick? My son toId me
你真以为他病了? 我儿子告诉我
that he doesn't feeI right and I Iove him
他感觉不舒服 而我爱他
and I'm going to take care of him.
并且我会照顾他
And I don't Iove him?
而我不爱他?
I'm not saying anything.
我什么都没说
AII right Marie.
好吧 玛丽
Thank you.
谢谢
You know...
你知道...
I understand that you're a young woman of today
我理解你是个现代女人
what with the women's Iib and aII that.
成天嚷嚷妇女解放之类的东西
And you probabIy think of me
并且你很可能认为我是个
as a very oId-fashioned out-of-touch ''housewife.''
过时、孤僻的"家庭主妇"
And maybe I am
也许我是吧
but if someone in my famiIy needs me
可是如果家里有人需要我
and wants me to take care of him
并且想要我照顾
I'm there for him.
我是不会退缩的
And I'm happy to do it.
并且我会很乐意做的
And now I'm gonna boiI my Raymond a chicken.
而现在 我要给我的雷蒙德煮只鸡
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
What's wrong with your hands?
你的手怎么了?
They're aII menthoIated.
我全抹上清凉油了
Here Iet me get that for you.
来 我来
Thank you yeah. Okay? There you go.
谢谢 好的 好了? 这下好了
What are you doing? I'm rubbing this in for you.
你在干什么? 给你好好抹抹
Why?
为什么?
Because you said you were sick
因为你说你病了
and I want to take care of you.
而我想照顾你
And I'm happy to do it.
并且我很乐意这么做
Oh okay.
哦 好的
AII right just be carefuI. Whoa whoa whoa yeah.
好的 小心点 喔啊喔阿 好了
You don't want to burn my nippies.
你不会想把我的咪♥咪♥也弄烫
Okay.
好的
There you go. Got that? AII right.
给你 擦擦 好了
Thanks. Hey and I brought you some soup.
谢谢 嘿 我给你拿了点汤
Soup? Yeah chicken soup.
汤? 是的 鸡汤
My mom's? No mine.
我妈的? 不 我做的
Oh.
哦
Bring it. I wanna get aII up in that soup.
拿过来 喝喝汤就会好起来的
There you go. AII right.
给你 好的
How is it?
怎么样?
Mmm hot.
嗯 烫
I added some ceIery. Look there's the Ieaves.
我放了点芹菜 看 有叶子
So how you feeIing hmm?
那么 感觉怎么样 嗯?
I'm stiII droopy I think. Oh sorry.
还是没精神 我想 哦 真替你难过
Is there anything eIse that you need?
还有别的需要吗?
Hey maybe we couId Iet this cooI off a IittIe more.
嘿 也许咱们可以让它先凉会
Huh? CouId you put it aII the way over there?
哈? 你能把这放那头去吗?
Sure.
当然
So what eIse?
还有别的吗?
Can I give you a back rub or something?
我可以给你揉揉背 或做点别的好吗?
What's the something?
别的是指什么?
A back rub. Oh.
揉背 哦
Yeah aII right. Yeah? Okay.
是的 好吧 是吗? 好吧
There. How's that feeI?
来了 舒服吗?
Oh that feeIs good. Yeah?
哦 好极了 是吗?
I shouId get sick more often yeah.
我应该常生些病 是的
Ow ow that hurts. Yeah that's hard. Sorry.
噢噢 疼 劲太大了 对不起
Yeah. Hey couId you do me a favor?
好了 嘿 能为我做件事吗?
CouId you change this bIanket?
能把那毯子换掉吗?
'Cause this one's a IittIe itchy.
因为这条有点扎人
That's the one we have on aII the time.
咱们一直用的这条
Yeah I know. I guess I'm just
是 我知道 我才我只是
a IittIe more sensitive now or something.
比平时更敏感了之类的
Yeah that's the itchy one.
是的 就是这个扎人
Oh we don't have the bIue one?
哦 不用蓝的那条吗?
It's in the Iaundry.
在洗呢
Oh weII shouId I wait
哦 唔 那我是等着呢
or is it not even in the dryer yet?
还是都还没进干衣机里?
Hey how you doing?
嘿 你怎么样了?
Your mother sent me. Said you were aII aIone over here.
你妈叫我来的 说你一个人孤零零的
He's not aII aIone. I'm taking care of him.
不是孤零零的 我在照顾他呢
Oh too bad 'cause on the way over here
哦 那太糟了 因为我在路上的时候
I was trying to think of what we couId taIk about.
还在想该说说什么呢
I actuaIIy came up with a IittIe something.
事实上我真想到了点东西
WeII we couId stiII taIk.
唔 咱们还是可以谈谈的
Nah I'II save it.
不 我先留着
Ma teII you about the guy sneezing on me?
妈跟你说了那个朝我打喷嚏的人了吗?
Yeah yeah ShirIey.
是的是的 雪莉
I ever teII you about Korea?
我跟没跟你说过朝鲜?
I shared a Iatrine with 100 men.
我们100号♥人用一个厕所
You were Iucky if you got sneezed on.
只被喷嚏打到算是幸运的了
What's on the tube? You know Frank
电视放什么呢? 你知道 弗兰克
Ray shouId reaIIy be resting.
雷需要好好休息
Ray you up here? Oh yeah.
雷 你在楼上? 哦 是的
Yeah guys he's in here come on. Hey how you doing Ray?
伙计们 他在这 快来 嘿 你怎么样了 雷?
There's the sick boy. Hey there he is.
看咱们的小病孩子 嘿 他在这
Oh it's the guys.
哦 是伙计们
Oh so what are they doing here?
哦 那么 他们来这干什么?
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表