剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Okay we're ready. Come out monster.
好了 我们准备好了 出来 怪物
Yeargh-- monster hungry.
来了...怪物饿了
Hey it's Saturday morning. How about a IittIe quiet huh?
嘿 星期六早上 安静点怎么样 哈?
Uh-oh much ugIier monster.
啊噢 丑很多的怪物
Okay watch the cIubs. Watch it.
好吧 小心球杆 看着点
But you are an ugIy monster.
可你是丑怪物
That's right nevertheIess--
好吧 尽管如此...
and what are you doing? You're not heIping any.
你干什么? 你可不是帮忙的样
Uh that not sound Iike monster taIk?
啊 这可不像是怪物说话
Okay come on.
好吧 快来
Okay it's Iast caII for breakfast.
好了 早餐最后一次通知
Me aIready have breakfast.
我吃过早餐了已经
Hey-hey-hey no monster in the kitchen.
嘿嘿嘿 怪物别上厨房♥来
AII right everybody take five remember where we were.
好吧 大家听着 休息5分钟 别忘了咱们在哪
Ah cereaI.
啊 麦片
Okay I'm just gonna go hit a bucket of baIIs. See you Iater.
好了 我去打上一筐就回来 待会见
Hey hey before you kick up your heeIs and skip to the car
嘿嘿 在你活蹦乱跳上车前
Iet's at Ieast pour the kids some juice okay?
至少给孩子们倒点果汁 好吗?
AII right.
好的
Oh we're out of orange juice.
哦 橙汁没了
Why is that in there?
那这个怎么在里面?
I put it back in to remind you that we're out of orange juice.
我把它放回去好提醒你橙汁没了
I'II get orange juice. No that's okay Rob.
我去拿橙汁来 不 没事的 罗伯
No no it's okay it's not a probIem. Mom's fuIIy stocked.
不不 没关系的 不成问题 妈的冰箱满得很
Can I go with you?
我能和你去吗?
I'II be back in a second sweetie now eat your breakfast okay?
我一会就回来 甜心 现在吃你的早餐吧 好吗?
He's great isn't he?
他人真好 不是吗?
Yeah yeah he's great. He's my hero.
是的 是的 他很好 他是我的英雄
AII right. I'II see you Iater.
好了 一会见
You won't see the kids Iater.
你待会见不到孩子们了
No? You found a buyer?
见不到? 你找着买♥♥主了?
Robert's taking them to the zoo.
罗伯特要带他们去动物园
Oh yeah? Oh weII...
哦是吗? 哦 唔...
It's great. He's great. Yeah.
很好 他真好 是的
That's great... okay I'II see you guys Iater.
这很好...好了 大家伙回见
What? What's going on?
怎么了? 什么事?
You see the kids? Look.
你看到孩子了吗? 看
What? They're eating.
怎么了? 他们在吃饭
But Iook.
可是你看
Oh yeah it's cute when they do that huh?
哦是的 他们做那个的时候真可爱 哈?
What do you mean ''When they do that''? They do this?
什么意思"他们做那个"? 他们做这个?
Yeah once in a whiIe.
是的 偶尔
Why are they doing Robert's thing?
为什么他们做罗伯特的动作?
I don't know. They Iove him.
我不知道 他们喜欢他
How come I never see them imitating any of my things?
我怎么从来没见他们学我的样?
Which are... they're quirky without being ridicuIous.
那些...古怪而不荒唐
Like what?
比如什么?
You know... Iike the face I make
你知道... 我梳头发
when I comb my hair.
时候的样子
And it bothers you that the chiIdren haven't taken that up?
孩子们没学上这个你还不舒服了?
I'm just saying that if they're going to imitate somebody
我只是说如果他们要学什么人
then they shouId aim higher.
那也该把眼光定高点
What-- are you threatened by Robert?
什么...你感觉受罗伯特威胁了?
No.
没有
Hey kids. Hey guys.
嘿 孩子们 嘿 小家伙们
What do you say we stop eating Iike this?
咱们别这么吃东西了怎么样?
But that's the way UncIe Robert eats.
可这是罗伯特叔叔的吃法
Yeah but what UncIe Robert didn't teII you was
是的 可是罗伯特叔叔 没告诉你们
that's how he ruined his face.
他就是这么破相的
Oh wouId you stop?
哦 你够了没有?
See Iook...
这样吧 看着...
watch-- watch how Daddy eats.
看...看爸爸怎么吃
Mmm-mm normaI.
嗯嗯 正常
Hmm? And if you want to do something after do this.
哼? 如果你们还想加点 做这个
Mmm-mm.
嗯嗯
Go ahead try that.
来 试试看
Yeah aII right that's aImost-- yeah...
对了 好的 差不多就是...对了...
Got it. Oh Robert thanks.
来了 哦 罗伯特 谢谢
Yeah I shouIdn't have toId Ma you were out of orange juice.
好的 我不该告诉妈你们没橙汁了
She said she might start checking things around here more often.
她说她该开始多检查这的东西了
Someone shouId check to see if my head's in the oven more often.
该找人多检查下我的脑袋是不是在烤箱里
AII right kids Iet's finish up
好了 孩子们 把饭吃完
and then who's ready for the zoo-zoo zoobaIee-zoo?
然后谁准备好了去动动动物园?
Yeah!
耶!
Wait a minute wait a minute guys
等一等 等一等 伙计们
instead of the zoobaIeezoo
不去动动动物园的话
how about if Daddy takes you to the better zoobaree-zoogaree-zoo?
爸爸带你们去更好的动动动动物园怎么样?
What are you doing?
你干什么?
No nothing I'm just thinking that I shouId take them to the zoo.
不 没什么 我只是想 我该带他们去动物园
But I thought you had goIf.
可我以为你有高尔夫要打
WeII my chiIdren happen to be more important than goIf.
唔 我的孩子碰巧比高尔夫更重要
What are you doing?
你干什么?
Right now I'm eating in the normaI human way
这会我正在以正常的人类的方式吃东西
and then the zoo.
然后去动物园
You-- Ray
你...雷
may I see you in the other room for a moment pIease?
我能到那边房♥间见你一下吗 请了?
Yes and I'd Iike to have a word with you too Raymond.
是的 我也有话跟你说 雷蒙德
AII right guys just remember straight to the mouth okay?
好了 伙计们 记住 直接放进嘴里 好吗?
''You cannot win if you touch the chin.''
"碰下巴的话 不会讨人喜欢的"
Hey tick-tock weII this is time away from my kids.
嘿 看着点时间 唔 这是不在孩子身边的时间
Why are you doing this Ray?
你为什么这样 雷?
Yeah what are you trying to puII?
是的 你想耍什么把戏?
Nothing nothing.
没什么 没什么
The kids have been asking to spend more time with me that's aII.
孩子们想有更多时间和我在一起 就这样
You're kidding?
你开玩笑吧?
No I'm not kidding.
不 我没开玩笑
ReaIIy? Yeah.
真的? 是的
Oh!
哦!
You beIieve this?
你相信吗?
Ray the kids have pIans with Robert for today.
雷 孩子们和罗伯特今天都计划好了
Yeah I even brought some goat food for the petting zoo.
没错 我甚至还带了山羊粮去农场动物园
What kind of guy waIks around with his own goat food?
什么样的人才会带着山羊粮到处走?
A guy who's prepared.
有准备的人
I happen to have it Ieftover from Iast time
我碰巧上次还剩了点
and there's pIenty if you want to go with us.
你想跟我们一起去的话也够了
Hey what you mean ''with us''?
嘿 什么意思"跟我们"?
If we go the the zoo it's you that goes with us.
如果我们去动物园的话 那就是你跟着我们
Is this about who's driving?
你是说谁来开车吗?
No-- Iook why shouId I have to expIain myseIf okay?
不...看 我为什么还要解释 好吗?
I as the father think that it's in their best interest
我 作为父亲 认为让他们今天和我一起
to go to the stinking zoo with me today okay?
去那个破动物园对他们是最好的 好吗?
You can have the day off.
你可以休息一天了
Oh it's ''in their best interest '' huh?
哦 "对他们最好" 哈?
WeII maybe it's in your best interest not to have me there.
唔 也许我不在对你才最好
What does that mean?
什么意思?
I just happen to know for a fact that they reaIIy enjoy my company.
我只是碰巧知道他们的确喜欢和我在一起
I am after aII a whoIe Iot of fun.
毕竟 我可是个开心果
They do enjoy you Robert. Thank you.
他们的确喜欢你 罗伯特 谢谢
What-- you think they enjoy him more than they do me?
什么...你认为他们喜欢和他在一起超过和我?
Not just them. Wha?
不只是他们 什...?
Wait so you're saying my kids prefer you to me.
等等 那你是说我的孩子更喜欢你
Is that what you're saying? ActuaIIy you said it.
你是想说这个吗? 事实上 是你说的
If you're waiting for me to disagree you might want to take a seat.
如果你在等我反对你也许应该先找地方坐下
Oh yeah weII why don't we ask them? Go ahead.
哦是吗 唔...那怎么不问问他们? 去吧
'Cause I'II ask them-- you don't think I'II ask them? I'II ask them right now.
因为我会问的...你以为我不会问吗? 我这就去问他们
Ask away.
好好问明白了
You don't do that to chiIdren.
不能对小孩子做这种事
Oh yeah that's right. You're aII about the chiIdren yeah...
哦 是啊 没错 你最关心的就是孩子了 是啊...
Oh shut up. Shut up.
哦 闭嘴 闭嘴
Come on this is stupid. This is stupid.
得了吧 这太蠢了 这太蠢了
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表