剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Do men ever stop being stupid?
男人能不能不要那么蠢呢?
No they don't.
不 他们不能
And you might wanna hoId onto your pizza.
你也许还是选匹萨好些(相比男人)
I don't care.
我不在乎
Robert toId you? You knew?
罗伯特跟你说了? 你知道?
I'm sorry. Oh he's horribIe.
我很抱歉 哦 他太可怕了
And he expects me to be gratefuI because he toId me
他还指望我感谢他 因为他告诉我了
when he didn't have to. That's unbeIievabIe.
在他不需要说的时候 难以置信
He's acting Iike he has nothing to apoIogize for.
他表现得像没什么好道歉的
I know and just because he was on vacation that is no excuse.
我知道 就因为他在度假 那不是借口
Vacation?
度假?
He took Joanne on vacation?
他把乔安带去度假了?
No no no Stefania. Who?
不不不 斯蒂凡妮 谁?
W-what?
什 么 ?
Who's Stefania?
斯蒂凡妮是谁?
Wait who's who? Wait what name did you say?
等等 谁是谁? 等等 你刚说的是什么名字来着?
Oh my gosh Iook at that. Your hair Iooks so good that way.
哦 糟了 看那儿 你头发这样子真好看
So there was just the two sIices?
只有两块?
Doesn't Amy's hair Iook good?
艾米的头发好不好看?
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh good Amy you're here.
哦 太好了 艾米 你在这儿
I'm gonna need your office address.
我需要你的办公室地址
Who the heII is Stefania?
到底谁是斯蒂凡妮?
Uh... uh... uh...
嗯...嗯... 嗯...
Sounds Iike a girI's name. GirI you met in ItaIy?
听起来是个姑娘的名字 你在意大利碰到的姑娘?
Uh...
嗯...
What did you do with her in ItaIy?
你在意大利跟她干嘛了?
Very IittIe.
没干什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
I saved myseIf for you.
我把我的第一次都给了你
ReaIIy sorry.
真对不起
Goodbye Robert.
拜拜 罗伯特
But we're meant to be.
可是咱们是天生
When she got up on the couch the second time
她第二次站上沙发
what did you think she was gonna do?
你以为她会做什么
Oh man she reaIIy naiIed you.
嘿 她真的刮伤你了
Was she wearing a ring?
她戴着戒指吗?
Our friendship ring.
我们的友谊戒指
Ironic.
讽刺啊
CouId I get some frozen baby peas Deb?
我能拿点冰豆豆吗 黛布?
You know what Robert? You get your own damn peas.
你知道吗 罗伯特? 你自己去拿你的鬼豆豆吧...
What-- what are you mad at me? What did I do?
什么 -什么 你跟我发脾气吗? 我做什么了?
What did you do?
你做什么了?
Hey Iook you're the one who toId Amy about Stefania in the first pIace.
嘿 瞧 是你跟艾米讲斯蒂凡妮的
You shouId be apoIogizing to me.
你该跟我道歉
And what you shouId have done
而你该做的
is teII Amy the truth about everything.
就是告诉艾米每件事情的真♥相♥
Or better yet not be such a pig in the first pIace.
或者更好些 而不是一开始就像个猪一样
That's the worst apoIogy I've ever gotten.
这是我听过的最差劲的道歉了
Why wouId you get invoIved with someone eIse
你都有女朋友了
when you aIready have a reIationship?
干吗还要跟别人瞎搅和?
What does juggIing three women at a time make you cooI?
怎么 同时应付三个女人 让你觉得很酷?
UncooI.
不酷
You know if that's the onIy way you can buiId your seIf-esteem
你知道吗 如果那是你建立自尊的唯一途径
then you are pathetic and you don't deserve to be with anyone.
那你就太可悲了 你不值得和任何人在一起
That's easy for you to say. What was that?
你说得倒轻松 说什么?
Lay down pIay dead.
躺下 装死
We aII know about you okay Deb?
我们都知道你 好吗 黛布?
You were popuIar. You juggIed guys aII the time.
你受欢迎 你把小伙子们耍得团团转
How many guys asked you to your senior prom huh?
多少男生送上门 想跟你去高中舞会 嗯?
Five six? You wanna know who I took to my prom?
5个 6个? 想知道我跟谁去的?
Our Cousin NeIIie.
我表妹奈力
He threw up on her.
他吐了她一身
Somebody spiked the punch!
有人往果汁里掺了酒!
Okay weII I'm reaIIy sorry about you and your cousin
好吧 我为你和你表妹很抱歉
but that was high schooI. I grew up.
可那是高中的事了 我长大了
I reaIized the onIy thing that matters
我明白了唯一重要的是
is having someone that understands me
有一个人能理解我
that'II be there for me somebody that I want to grow oId with.
陪着我 一个我和他愿意一起变老的人
Get off of me!
别碰我!
I thought that you feIt that way about Amy.
我还以为你对艾米就是那样的感觉
WeII I did. I do.
嗯 我是的 现在还是
Then why wouId you fooI around with Stefania?
那你为什么要和斯蒂凡妮鬼混?
Have you seen Stefania?
你见过斯蒂凡妮没?
What's the matter with you Robert?
你到底怎么了 罗伯特?
I mean you're not one of those sIimebaIIs
我是说 你又不是那些
who's onIy interested in scoring with chicks?
只想泡马子的混♥蛋♥?
I couId be.
我也可以是
No you couIdn't or you wouIdn't have waited two years
不 你不是 你宁愿等2年
for Amy to be ready. I just don't get you.
等艾米准备好 我真是搞不懂你
You're in a committed reIationship with someone who Ioves you
你和一个爱你的人有正式的关系
and you bIew it.
结果让你吹了
Honesty-- don't beIieve the hype.
说实话 别看表面现象
I just saw Amy. She's crying.
我刚见到艾米了 她在哭
Did you break up again?
你们又分手了?
Yeah and I think it's for good this time Ma
嗯 我想这次是永远的了 妈
but it's aII right. I'II be fine.
不过没事的 我会好起来的
You'II be fine? What about me?
你会好起来的? 那我呢?
Amy was gonna give me more grandchiIdren!
艾米本来要给我生更多的孙子!
Come on! Stop it!
嘿!别这样!
And there was taIk of a guest house. I couId Ieave your father if I wanted.
我还打算准备间客房♥ 有必要的话还可以离开你♥爸♥
Stop it! Oh God I can't do this anymore.
别这样! 哦 天啊 我不能再来一次了
I can't. Do you want to kiII me?
我不能了 你是想气死我吗?
Because you're kiIIing me.
因为你现在就是在气死我
Sorry.
对不起
Good. Now pick up this phone
好 现在拿起电♥话♥
and teII that to Amy. No Ma I can't caII her now.
去跟艾米讲吧 不 妈 我不能现在给她打电♥话♥
WeII I couId see how this wouId be a IittIe awkward.
好吧 我看得出有点尴尬...
Don't worry. I know what to say.
别担心 我知道怎么说
No w-- stop it Ma!
不 别这样 妈!
Just stop it.
快停下
I bIew it. It's over. She'II never take me back.
我搞砸了 结束了 她再也不会要我了
We are not giving up. We couId stiII work this out.
不能放弃 咱们还有办法的
WouId you Iet it go aII right?! It's my Iife!
你能不能由它去啊 好吗? 这是我的生活!
I'II do what I want!
我要做我想做的!
Who's been teIIing him it's his Iife?
谁跟他说这是他的生活的?
You ready to order? ActuaIIy I'm waiting for somebody.
可以点菜了吗? 实际上 我在等人
No thanks no fire tonight.
不 谢谢 今晚不要火
Hi Bobby. Hi Joanne.
嗨 鲍比 嗨 乔安
I'm sorry I'm Iate.
对不起我迟到了
One of my cIients had a fender-bender.
我的一个客户出了点小交通事故
I had to go hoId his hand.
我必须要去扶他一把
Wow insurance. It's Iike poIice work.
喔 保险 就像警♥察♥的工作一样
You know you're aIways on caII
你知道的 总是要随叫随到
except they don't shoot at you.
除了他们不会朝你开枪
OnIy when they find out how IittIe we pay.
除了当他们发现我们赔地有多少的时候
Bobby reIax.
鲍比 放松点
It's just me.
是我
I know. It's weird.
我知道 怪怪的
You know it's Iike I know you but Iike I don't know you.
你看 就好像我认识你 又好像我不认识你
I'm so gIad you wanted to have dinner tonight.
很高兴你今晚出来吃饭
I think we've both been thinking the same thing.
我想咱们想的都是一件事情
I think maybe we have.
我想没准是的
Robert you know how I am.
罗伯特 你知道我为人的
I see what I want and I go for it.
知道自己想要的 就努力得到
And what I want is you.
而我要的 就是你
You know when we were taIking on the phone
知道吗 当我们在聊电♥话♥时
I was getting that same vibe.
我也感到同样的 感动
WeII you know Bobby I'm no Snow White.
噢 你知道 鲍比 我不是白雪公主
I've had my share of dates
我也有过不少约会
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表