剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
You just return this to her with your heart in it.
把你的心放进去一起还给她
Okay you Iisten to me.
好了 你听我说
I got an apoIogy!
我得到了一个道歉!
Do you have any idea what that means?
你知道这件事的意义吗?
She apoIogized to me.
她向我道歉
Okay the whoIe baIance of power shifted.
然后 整个权力的天平都动摇了
It was a beautifuI 15 seconds.
美丽的15秒钟
You know what? We've gotta get rid of this thing.
知道吗? 咱们必须处理掉这东西
No you can't do that. This was my Grandma's!
不 你不能这么做 这是我姥姥的!
You know how many cookies I've had from this thing?
你知道这里面装过多少我吃的曲奇吗?
Mmm and Iemon squares.
嗯 还有柠檬蛋糕
And brownies. BIondies.
还有果仁巧克力蛋糕 还有白巧克力的
Fudge. ChocoIate biscotti.
牛奶巧克力软糕 巧克力烤饼
Macaroons. Oh the macaroons.
蛋白杏仁/椰子曲奇 哦 蛋白杏仁/椰子曲奇
How about the ginger snaps Hey fat peopIe! Who cares?
还记得姜饼吗... 嘿 肥猪们! 谁在乎呀?
You know it's just a canister. It's a can.
你知道 不过就是个盒子 一个罐子
Everybody wiII get over it. I'm throwing it out.
大家都会忘掉的 我要把它扔出去
Whoa! Excuse me Deb. No you're not!
喔啊! 对不起了 黛布拉 不 你不能这么做!
Not to get technicaI but what you're considering
不是跟你说什么死规矩 不过你所想的
is theft and destruction of property.
是偷窃以及破坏材产
And I can't Iet that happen to something
并且我不能让这种事发生在
that once beIonged to my ''Gammy.''
曾经属于我姥姥的东西上
Yeah come on Debra my mother Ioves this thing.
是啊 别这样 黛布拉 我妈爱这东西
AII right aII right.
好吧 好吧
Yeah-- you're right and you're right
是...你说的对 你也说得对
and your mother's right.
你妈也对
Okay? Everybody's right except for me.
好吗? 所有人都对 除了我
I just thought that you know--
我只是想 你们知道...
for once she respected me enough...
总算有一次 她能尊重我到...
to apoIogize.
向我道歉
But I screwed up so you know what?
可我搞砸了 所以你们知道吗?
Give me the thing I wiII take it back to her
给我吧 我去还给她
and I wiII Iet her say whatever she's gonna say.
她想怎么说我都随她
Nobody's gonna stop me?
没人打算拦着我吗?
Nobody cares what happens to me?
没人在乎我会出什么事?
Or not even to me
或者甚至不是我
but Iet's just say I bring this thing back
假设说我把这拿回去
and then she thinks she's aIways right.
然后她就会想她总是对的
She has more power than ever.
她的权力会膨胀到前所未有
When you say ''Mom I don't want to marry that girI.
等你说 "妈 我不想娶那姑娘
I think you're wrong about her.''
我想你看错她了"
''Oh reaIIy? Was I wrong about the canister?''
"哦 是吗? 盒子的事我错了吗?"
Or you when you say
或者你 你要是说
''Mom you know I don't think
"妈 你知道 我不认为
you shouId move in with us now that dad has passed.''
爸死了你就该搬过来和我们住"
''Oh...
"哦...
have you forgotten about the canister?!''
你忘了盒子的事了?"
But you guys do what you want.
不过你们想怎么样怎么样吧
It is just a canister.
这也只是个盒子
I'm gonna turn my back
我把脸转过去
you do what you have to do.
你看着办吧
AII right.
好的
I'm gonna throw it out okay?
我把它扔出去了 好吗?
I'm sorry but I can't hear what you're saying.
对不起 我听不到你说的话
Oh it's a beautifuI day isn't it Raymond?
哦 天气真好 是不是 雷蒙德?
Why yes it is. Sure is Robert.
怎么了 是的 是不错 当然了 罗伯特
Oh come--
哦 该死...
If I don't do it it doesn't get done!
非要我来狠的!
This is horribIe.
太可怕了
It's done.
完事了
Thank you.
谢谢
I feeI coId.
我冷
So you're with me now right?
那么 你们和我一起了 是吧?
I guess so.
我猜是的
No matter what?
不论发生什么?
No matter what.
不论发生什么
Ray?
雷?
DeviI thy name is woman.
魔鬼 你的名字是女人
Okay it's time for Easter dinner.
好了 复活节晚餐时间到
Come on kids we're going to Grandma's. Come on Ray Iet's go.
快点 孩子们 咱们去奶奶家 快点 雷 走啦
AII right as soon as you're ready. Yeah I'm ready now.
好的 只要你准备好了 是的 我准备好了
AII right teII me when you're ready then we'II go.
好吧 你准备好了就告诉我 然后咱们走
Yeah I'm ready. You going Iike that?
是的 我准备好了 你就这么走?
Oh!
哦!
AIIy come on put your jacket on.
爱丽 快点 把外套穿上
See? You weren't ready.
看 你没准备好
What the heII?
搞什么?
I got it! I got it! It's my turn!
我来! 我来! 轮我了!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Guys! Guys!
嘿! 嘿! 嘿! 孩子们! 孩子们!
HoId it! HoId it!
停下! 停下!
I thought you got rid of this thing.
我以为你把这扔掉了
I did! I put it in the garbage-- the outside garbage.
我扔了! 我扔垃圾桶里了... 外面的垃圾桶
Boys where did you get this?
小子们 你们从哪弄来的?
In the garbage.
垃圾里
You've gotta feed them more!
你得让他们吃饱了!
What were you doing in the garbage?
你们在垃圾里干什么?
Looking for Easter eggs.
找复活节蛋
You know-- just wait a second kids.
你知道...等一等 孩子们
AII right Iook. You have to give this back now okay?
好吧 看 你必须把这个 拿回去了 好吗?
It's come back twice it's--
都回来两次了 这...
it's Iike a sign.
这就像是个征兆
It's Iike when you think the movie's over
好像你以为电影结束了
and then the hand comes up!
然后一只手伸出来!
AII right so-- so we just bring this back right?
好了 那么...那么咱们直接把它拿回去 好吧?
Okay. Good good good.
好吧 好 好 好
So you'II just say that it was a mistake
那么 你就说这是个错误
and that it was here aII aIong. No.
这个一直都在这 不
What do you mean no? No. We'II
什么意思不? 不 咱们...
we'II sneak it in.
咱们偷偷放回去
We'II hide it in her house and she'II just come across it someday
藏在她屋子里 等哪天她自然后看到的
and she'II reaIize she was the one that was wrong.
然后她就会明白她才是错的
Except she wasn't wrong.
只是她没有错
So you're saying you don't Iove me?
那你是不爱我了?
Okay aII right fine sneak it back in.
好吧 好吧 好啦 偷偷放回去
But when you say we'II sneak it back in
不过你说我们偷偷放回去
you mean you and AIIy wiII sneak it back in 'cause that'II be great
指的是你和爱丽偷偷放回去 因为那样很好
Iike a take-your-daughter-to-work kind of thing.
就像是带女儿上班一样
You'II do what I say. Yes I wiII.
你照我说的做 好的 我会的
Hi Grandma!
嗨 奶奶!
Hi. I think the Easter Bunny
嗨 我想复活节兔子
Ieft something for you kids in the kitchen.
有东西在厨房♥给你们小家伙
Hi Marie Happy Easter!
嗨 玛丽 复活节快乐!
Thank you so much for Ietting me take a crack at these mashed potatoes.
谢谢你让我♥操♥刀做这些土豆泥
ShaII we go check them? No I'm sure they're fine dear.
我们去检查下吧? 不 我相信没事的 亲爱的
Happy Easter Raymond.
复活节快乐 雷蒙德
Aren't you gonna take off your coat?
你不打算把外衣脱了?
It Iooks awfuIIy hot. No.
看着热死了 不
I'm a IittIe chiIIy.
我有点冷
Oh are you getting sick honey? No no I'm aII right.
哦 你病了吗 亲爱的? 不 不 我很好
Frank turn up the heat Raymond's sick!
弗兰克 把暖气开大点 雷蒙德病了!
No Mom I'm not. I'm not sick.
不 妈 我没有 我没病
I just think that this is a bitchin' jacket.
我只是觉得这夹克真他奶奶的好
That's not Easter Ianguage.
这可不是复活节的语言
But it is styIish. Did I give this to you?
不过的确有型 是不是我给你买♥♥的?
PIease Marie I want you to check these potatoes.
快来 玛丽 我想你来看看这些土豆
I think I Ieft some eyes in it.
我嫌我还漏了些芽眼
Stop worrying darIing they'II be deIicious.
别担心了 亲爱的 肯定会好吃的
Is this down? Marie I am a terribIe cook!
这是羽绒的? 玛丽 我是个超烂的厨子!
I reaIIy want you to Iook at these potatoes.
我真的需要你看看这些土豆
I didn't know what the heII I was doing!
我都不知道我做的什么了!
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表