剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
So you're stuck with Debra's parents for the whoIe weekend?
这么说你们得和黛布拉的父母熬一周末?
We hardIy get to see them. So when they come to town
我们难得见上他们一面 所以等他们来纽约
we want to spend as much time as possibIe with them.
我们想和他们尽可能多地在一起
I've been toId that's how I feeI.
我被告知就得这么感觉
I don't know. There's something about Debra's mom.
我不知道 黛布拉的妈总有点怪怪的
She gives me the wiIIies.
她让我直发毛
What about the husband? He's the weird one.
那她丈夫呢? 他才是那个古怪的
He got aII that Iotion on him.
涂得一身化妆水
He's aII sIick and moist Iike a beaver running through the woods.
滑不溜丢 湿了吧唧 活像一只河狸穿过树丛
Ray couId you get that? Come in!
雷 开下门好吗? 进来!
Get the door Ray! AII right!
去开门 雷! 好吧!
Come in!
进来!
HeIIo Raymond. Hey there... Debra!
你好啊 雷蒙德 嘿 你...黛布拉!
Happy Turkey's Eve Raymond.
火鸡(感恩节)前夜快乐 雷蒙德
Hey same to you.
嘿 你也是
Deb! Oh okay. Hi Mom Dad. You made it!
黛布! 哦 好了 嗨 妈 爸 你们来了!
Mmhmm in record time. Yeah?
嗯哼 创纪录了 是吗?
Your mother kept an eagIe eye out for Smokeys.
你妈时刻对警♥察♥神目如鹰(助于违规驾驶)
Oh Warren.
哦 华伦
Hi Grandma! Hey kiddies. Hi there babies.
嗨 姥姥! 嘿 小家伙们 你们好啊 宝贝们
Oh isn't this nice?
哦 这多好啊
Connecticut Grandma and Grandpa
康涅狄格姥爷姥姥
and reguIar Grandma and Grandpa.
和常驻的爷爷奶奶
Who wants Tootsie Pops? Me me me!
谁想要软心棒棒糖? 我我我!
Oh Lois.
哦 路易丝
Hi Marie. Hi.
嗨 玛丽 嗨
Marie you're Iooking wonderfuI.
玛丽 你气色好极了
Oh I just think I Iook Iike a wreck.
哦 我想我看起来像烂架子
I've been heIping Debra cook.
我刚刚在帮黛布拉做饭
You can imagine.
你想象得出来
I'II get the rest. Oh and Robert...
我去拿剩下的东西 哦 罗伯特...
how nice that you're here.
你在这真好
Oh he had to go. He's...
哦 他必须走 他...
he's passing a stone.
他要去排结石
CouId you get up Frank? WouId you give me those?
起来好吗 弗兰克? 快给我吧
Pants Dad! Pants pants.
裤子 爸! 裤子裤子
You want them up or down? What kind of party is this?
一会要穿一会要脱 这是哪门子的派对呀?
You can never compIain about my parents again ever. I mean it.
你再也别抱怨我父母的事了 永远 记住了
Okay weII this is aII of it. Did you get that?
好了 都在这了 你去拿的?
Yeah. Oh my goodness.
是的 哦 天哪
How Iong are your reIatives staying dear?
你的亲戚要待多久 亲爱的?
WeII we hardIy get to see them. When they come to town
我们难得见上一次 等他们上纽约
we want to spend as much time as possibIe with them.
我们想尽可能多地在一起
This is for our trip to Baden-Baden in Germany.
这是我们去巴登-巴登的行李 在德国
It's in the SchwarzwaId.
在黑森林里
Right on the banks of the Oosbach. Oosbach?
坐落在欧斯巴♥赫♥河畔 欧斯巴♥赫♥?
There are pIenty of pIaces with funny names right here in the U.S.
美国也有很多怪名字的地方
That's enough Frank. MiIwaukee.
可以了 弗兰克 密尔沃基
Dad.
爸
Lake Tahoe.
塔霍湖
What's funny about that?
这有什么好笑的?
Ta-hoe.
塔-霍
ActuaIIy
实际上
Baden-Baden has the most amazing spa.
巴登-巴登有最不可思议的温泉
It is amazing
绝对不可思议
or as they say...
或者照他们的说法...
I got spit aII over me here.
溅了我一身口水
Ooh! My yams!
哦! 我的芋头!
PIenty of marshmaIIows right?! Of course!
软糖多多的 是不是? ! 放心吧!
Because without the marshmaIIows it's a damn vegetabIe!
因为要没有软糖 那就只是该死的蔬菜!
I know!
我知道!
I'm right in the middIe of my yams so Ray
我在做芋头 所以 雷
couId you show my parents upstairs?
带我爸妈看看楼上好吗?
Uh yeah aII right. It's just... it's up those stairs.
啊 是 好的 它就... 就在楼梯上
Take them up to their room Ray!
带他们去房♥间 雷!
We hardIy get to see you. When you come
我们很难和你们见上一面 所以你们到纽约
we want to spend as much time as possibIe with you.
我们希望和你们尽可能多的在一起
Cape Cod! Okay.
恶搞角(科得角)! 好了
Yeah Dad we get it!
是 爸 我们知道了!
I Iike the ''Cod'' part.
我喜欢"恶搞"
So...
那么...
this is it... the bedroom.
就是这了...卧室
You mean
你指的是
Yeah that's what I mean.
是的 我就是这意思
It's so nice of you to give up your room for us.
你们真太体贴了 把卧室让给我们
I hope we're not putting you out.
希望我们没把你们赶出去
No no. No except for the part where I've got to get out.
不不 不 除了我们必须出去那段
Okay.
好的
I'II just get my jammies.
我拿下睡衣
You know what's the best thing to sIeep in?
你知道什么对睡眠最适合?
A hoteI?
旅馆?
Nothing! Au natureI.
什么也没有! 完全的自然(裸体)
It reaIIy gives the body a sense of freedom huh honey?
真正给身体自♥由♥的感觉 哈 亲爱的?
Oh Iet freedom ring!
哦 让自♥由♥来敲门!
Yeah...
是的...
This is wunderbar.
真是妙不可言
Ah...
啊...
nice firm mattress huh?
好结实的床垫哪 哈?
Oh yeah.
哦 没错
This'II be great for my hip.
这会让我屁♥股♥舒坦的
My piIIow.
我的枕头
Debra.
黛布拉
Debra. What?
黛布拉 什么?
Does your father shower before he goes to bed?
你♥爸♥爸睡觉前洗澡吗?
I don't know.
不知道
We have to get a new bed.
咱们得买♥♥张新床
WouId you just go to sIeep?
你睡还是不睡了?
You shouId be happy to have normaI peopIe in the house for a change.
能有些个正常人在家里 你应该高兴才对
Hey say what you want about my father
嘿 知道我爸有什么好处吗
he's never been naked in our bed.
他从来没在咱们床上裸过
Except for that one Super BowI.
除了超级碗赛那次
You toId me he was wearing underwear.
你说他穿了内衣的
Just socks.
只有袜子
We got to get a new bed.
咱们必须换床了
Where are you going? I'm thirsty.
你去哪? 我渴了
You know...
你知道...
if you Iisten reaI carefuI
你仔细听的话
you can hear my piIIow screaming.
能听到我的枕头在呼救
Everybody's getting naked in my bed except me.
谁都能在我床上裸 就除了我
I'm getting something to drink.
我要拿点喝的
WeII you have to do the homework.
你得把功课做完
I was doing the homework Commandant!
我在做呢 长官!
No you weren't doing it right.
不 你没好好做
The binder says to Iist our partner's positive quaIities
调解人说的是 写对方正面的东西
with exampIes. Now have you done any of the--
并且举例说明 那么 你做了哪一...
Fine!
好吧!
Warren is very very good
华伦非常善于
at being controIIing!
控制他人!
''ControIIing'' has two L's. Let me see what eIse you wrote.
"控"字是提手旁 让我看看你还写了什么
Get away from me! Lois show me what you wrote.
走开! 路易丝 让我看看你写的
I don't want to Iook ridicuIous this week.
我不想这星期看着可笑
That's right! AII you care about
没错! 你关系的只有
is how you Iook. Don't even want to go to this thing.
你看起来什么样 我甚至根本不想去
Why can't we go to Baden-Baden Iike we toId everybody?
为什么不干脆去巴登-巴登呢 就像咱们告诉所有人的?
This thing is going to be a waste of time.
这只能是浪费时间
You are so damn negative.
你真太他妈消极了
You don't think we need a IittIe heIp?
你不认为咱们需要点帮助吗?
How about the sex? What about the sex?
性呢? 性方面呢?
I am not withhoIding sex from you!
我没有故意不和你做!
I'm tired! Can I ever be tired?! Is that aIIowed?!
我累了! 我就没有累的时候? ! 这也不允许吗?
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表