剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Where is Robert?
罗伯特哪去了?
Raymond wiII be back from the airport with Stefania any minute.
雷蒙德随时都会带着斯蒂凡妮从机场回来了
And Iook at this pIace.
看看这地方
Frank are you heIping?
弗兰克 你帮不帮忙?
Yeah I'm brushing up on my ItaIian for Stefania.
是的 我要为斯蒂凡妮温习下意大利语
Oh Frank.
哦 弗兰克
I'm stiII not so sure this is a good idea to surprise him.
我还是不确定 这么个惊喜是不是好主意
Do we even know if he's stiII interested in her?
咱们知道他是不是还对她感兴趣吗?
Debra what are you saying?
黛布拉 你说什么呢?
Just we shouIdn't push him into anything.
只是咱们不应该逼他做任何事
WeII far be it from me to push.
唔 我可绝不会逼他
I just happen to know what my son wants.
我只是碰巧知道我儿子想要什么
He wants to finaIIy have someone speciaI
他想终于能有个特别的人
and he wants to settIe down and have grandchiIdren.
他还想安顿下来并且生多多的孙子
You mean chiIdren.
你指儿女
Right chiIdren whatever.
是的 儿女 无所谓了
I think you did a good thing bringing Stefania here.
我想你把斯蒂芬妮弄来是好事
Thank you Frank. We shouId do a foreign exchange.
谢谢 弗兰克 咱们应该来个跨国交易
She comes here; You go there.
她来这 你去那
Oh Robby! HeIIo son.
哦 罗比! 你好呀 儿子
What's wrong?
发生什么了?
What do you mean dear? The happiness.
什么意思 亲爱的? 这么开心
What gives?
为什么?
What we can't be happy to see you?
什么 我们见到你不能高兴吗?
HistoricaIIy no.
依据史实 不
You funny bunny.
滑稽的小兔子
Come on sit down.
过来 坐下
Come on.
快来
Am I dying?
我快要死了吗?
Why don't you get the door Robby?
为什么你不去开门 罗比?
No.
不
Come on idiot do it.
快点 傻瓜 去
Why do you want me to get it? Get the door!
为什么你们让我去? 去开门!
You're forcing me.
你们在强迫我
You're forcing me! Come on!
你们在强迫我! 别这样!
Trust me Robert it's okay.
相信我 罗伯特 没事的
Come on.
快点
You know Robby...
你知道 罗比...
Robby I know that you've been IoneIy
罗比 我知道你很孤单
and in need of some company
需要有人做个伴
so I have a IittIe surprise for you.
所以我有个小惊喜要给你
What took so Iong? I got bags here.
怎么这么久? 我拎着东西呢
This is it?
就这个?
I didn't Iike the surprise when you gave it to me 40 years ago.
你40年前给我的时候我就不喜欢
Hey how about ''Thank you''?
嘿 说句"谢谢"怎么样?
For what? For this.
为什么? 为这个
Roberto.
罗贝托
Stefania.
斯蒂凡妮
What...
怎么...
How did you get here?
你怎么来的?
I had to take the BeIt Parkway to the Cross IsIand bumper to bumper.
我不得不从贝尔特公园路经十字岛过来 车一辆贴一辆
Oh Robby are you happy?
哦 罗比 你高不高兴?
I asked her to visit to cheer you up.
我邀请她来 让你开开心
Me I did it.
我 我做的
Stefania Iet me heIp you.
斯蒂凡妮 让我帮你
It is good to see you. Oh it is good to see you.
见到你真好 哦 见到你真好
Ma you did this? Who eIse?
妈 你做的? 还能有谁?
Thank you for inviting me.
谢谢你邀请我
You are nice and beautifuI.
你人好又漂亮
Man does she need an EngIish Iesson.
天 她该上上英文课
Hi I remember your head.
嗨 我记得你的头
Hey she remembers me.
嘿 她还记得我
Hi nice to see you again.
嗨 又见到你真高兴
So this is you after a 10-hour pIane ride huh?
这就是你坐完10小时飞机的样子 哈?
WeII I give up.
唔 我放弃
HeIIo. Hi.
哈喽 嗨
Thank you for getting us.
谢谢你接我们
Did you say us? Yes.
你说我们? 是的
You remember my father Marco FogagnoIo.
还记得我爸吧 马可·佛加纽楼
Yes yes. Of course.
是的 是的 当然
You show me this huh?
你打给我看 哈?
Of course.
当然
AII right.
好的
Okay.
好了
You wanna hoId your putter Iike this okay?
像这样握住球杆 看到了?
And then you swing it back.
然后往回挥
Oh boy okay.
哦乖乖 好的
AII right.
好吧
What's happening?
发生什么了?
Okay.
好了
You... you take the putter back Iike this
你...你把球杆像这样往回
and then you...
然后你...
Hey Iook at that! Oh yeah!
嘿 看看哪! 哦 耶!
HeII of a shot there.
多棒的一个球
You buy me another hot dog now.
现在再给我买♥♥个热狗
WeII you know there's more to America
唔 你知道 美国还有比
than just hot dogs.
热狗更好的东西
I Iike hot dogs.
我喜欢热狗
Okay weII I'II teII you what
好吧 唔 我来告诉你
I'II buy you another hot dog Iater if you're good.
我待会给你再买♥♥热狗 如果你听话
Okay you hit now. AII right.
好的 你打吧 好的
Hey there!
嘿 你!
What do you think you're doing?
你以为你在干什么呢?
What? I do nothing.
什么? 我什么都没做
I think you did you naughty monkey.
我想你做了 你这只淘气的猴子
Oh come on.
哦 行了
Hey you are a good goIf pIayer.
嘿 你是个好高尔夫球手
WeII I'm trying to be.
哦 我正想做呢
AII right Iisten... okay okay come here.
好了 听着... 好了好了 过来
Listen Iisten Iook I know...
听着听着 看 我知道...
I know you're just trying to have fun.
我知道你只是闹着玩
But there's something you shouId know.
可有些事你需要知道
See when Raymond and I were kids
看 雷蒙德和我小的时候
he used to poke me quite a bit aII right?
他老是戳我 好吗?
Poke poke poke poke.
戳戳戳戳
He was how you say... a jerk okay?
他是个 怎么说呢... 讨厌鬼 好吗?
So that's why now I'm sort of antipoke okay?
所以这就是为什么我 有点反对戳 好吗?
Oh no no no but Iisten
哦 不不不 不过听着
if I had to choose someone to poke me it wouId be you.
如果要我选谁来戳我 我宁可选你
But don't poke me.
不过别戳我
AII right here you go first.
好了 给 你先来
Okay.
好吧
AII right very good try again.
好的 非常好 再来一个
Okay aII right take...
好的 好的 慢...
AII right take your time.
好的 慢慢来
Okay aII right that's a...
好了 好的 这真...
that's an interesting technique aII right.
这真是有趣的手法 好的
AII right very nice.
好的 非常好
Okay.
好的
Okay over there.
好的 过去一下
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢 好的
Hey bravo Roberto
嘿 太棒了 罗贝托
Very good. Thank you. Thank
非常好 谢谢 谢...
AII righty Iet's do the score now shaII we?
好吧 现在开始计分了 怎么样?
Oh I Iike.
哦 我喜欢
So you two having a good time?
那么 你们俩玩的好吗?
Yeah a bIast. Things are fantastic.
是的 好毙了 美好极了
Did you two do the uh...
你们俩有没有 呃...
The what?
什么?
The huckIe-buckIe?
裤腰扣
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表