剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Hey.
嘿
What are those new sheets in the bed? Those Iook nice.
那是什么 床上的新毯子? 看着真不错
They're not new. Oh.
那不是新的 哦
WeII something about 'em Iooks nice.
唔 有种不错的特质
Maybe it's the person in 'em.
也许是因为盖着的人
What are you after Ray? Sex or goIf?
你打什么主意呢 雷? 嘿♥咻♥还是高尔夫?
Neither.
都不是
Jeez.
天
Can't a guy admire Iinens?
男人就不能欣赏织物?
Hey you know--
嘿 你知道...
remember--
还记得...
remember that restaurant we went to in the city
还记得咱们去的那个城里的餐厅吗?
and the guy out front was asking for money and I didn't have any--
一个人直接上来要钱 我没带...
I didn't have change so you gave him a five?
我没零钱 所以你给了他个5块?
Yeah I remember that.
是的 我记得
He ran away after you tried to get it back from him.
你还想拿回来 然后他就跑了
Yeah.
是啊
But then I reaIized he needed it more than we did
不过然后我意识到 他比咱们更需要这笔钱
and I stopped chasing him.
然后就不追他了
We aII have fond memories of that day. Yeah.
咱们都喜欢那段回忆 是啊
I was just thinking of that
我刚刚想到这件事
'cause I did something simiIar recentIy.
因为我最近做了一件类似的事情
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
I gave Scott and WaIter a thousand doIIars.
我给了司各特和沃尔特1000块
What?!
什么?!
Okay Iook I know you're gonna get upset about this--
好了 听着 我知道你听了 会不高兴...
My God! A thousand doIIars?!
天哪! 1000块?!
Remember the happy hobo.
想想那个快乐的流浪汉
I have him $5!
我给了他5块钱!
Okay but to a hobo that's Iike a thousand.
好吧 可是对流浪汉来说就像是1000块了
So you gave Scott and WaIter money
这么说我叫你别给他们钱
after I asked you not to?
你还是给了?
No I gave it to 'em before you asked me not to.
不 我是在你 叫我别给之前给的
How couId you do that?
你怎么能这样?
I'm sorry I'II get the money back. It's not about the money!
对不起 我会把钱要回来的 不是钱的事!
Then I reaIIy don't understand the hatefuI screaming.
那我就不理解 这么怨恨的叫嚷是怎么回事了
You reaIIy have so IittIe respect for me
你对我就这么不尊重
that you wouId do that without asking me?
做这种事连问都不问我?
I respect you. ObviousIy not!
我尊重你 显然不是!
You wrote the check before you even taIked to me about it!
你说都没跟我说就开支票了!
Because I though you wouId say yes! WeII I'm saying no!
因为我以为你会同意的! 唔 我不同意!
Okay you changed your mind!
好吧 是你改主意了!
So you wanna-- get back in the sheets where you Iook so nice?
那么你想...回到让你看着好极了的毯子里吗?
I can't beIieve you did this!
我真不相信你会这么做!
Okay Iisten I screwed up.
好吧 听着 我错了
Okay but it's my money to screw up with.
我是说我乱花的也是我的钱
What did you say?
你说什么?
With which to screw up--?
乱搞的什么...?
What? What did I say?
什么? 我说的什么?
If you're doing a Ioad I got some socks!
你要是在装东西的话 我这还有几双袜子!
No wonder!
难怪了!
Hey why is this on 59?
嘿 这怎么调的59度(华氏)?
I was hot Iast night with aII those covers on me.
我昨晚上盖太多 热坏了
Why? Were you uncomfortabIe?
怎么了? 你睡得不舒服?
No. I had a toweI and a bath mat.
不 我盖了毛巾和浴室门垫
I sIept Iike a baby.
睡得像个宝宝
Here. What's this?
给 这是什么?
A IittIe something I worked up Iast night.
我昨晚做出来的点东西
''Laundry $75 a week.
"洗衣 75块一星期
GeneraI housecIeaning
大扫除
$200 a week.''
200块一星期"
What is this a biII? That's right.
这是什么 账单? 没错
''FuII time chiId care a thousand doIIars a week.''
"全天照料孩子 1000块一星期"
Yeah I gave you a break on that one.
是的 这项上我给你优♥惠♥了
I biIIed the twins as one item.
双胞胎我只算了一件
So you're charging me now to be the wife?
那么 你要我付你钱做妻子了?
WeII if it's aII your money then ''the wife'' shouId get paid.
唔 如果钱都是你的 那么做"妻子"的应该有工钱
Uh-huh.
啊哈
''PersonaI chef $300.
"私人♥大♥厨 300块"
I think we're using the word ''chef'' pretty IooseIy.
我想"大厨"这个词用得也太牵强了
Hey.
嘿
Those GirI Scout cookies I ordered from AIIy come in yet?
我给爱丽订的女童子军曲奇到了吗?
No not yet. Damn...
不 还没呢 该死...
am I jonesin' for a ''TagaIong.''
我还想当追随者呢
Have a Hydrox take the edge off.
吃点奶油夹心饼 别难过了
Wait here I'II get you a pair of rainbow suspenders.
在这等着 我给你拿个七彩吊裤带
You can be a rodeo cIown.
你可以去牛仔比赛上做小丑了
Yeah weII it got a IittIe chiIIy here Iast night.
是吗 唔 昨晚这里有点冷
Hey what are you doing with that cap?
嘿 你戴个帽子干嘛?
Oh yeah! Kart Attack. I guess you and me are partners now.
哦 是的! 卡丁冲击 我猜咱们是合伙人了
Oh so you invested too.
哦 这么说你也投资了
Are you kidding me? Those guys did a great presentation
你开玩笑吗? 那两个伙计的演示很出色
BIew me away. Fog machine and everything.
一下把我震住了 烟雾机都有 什么都用上了
Where's your hat Ray?
那你的帽子呢 雷?
Why don't you put on your thousand-doIIar hat?
怎么不戴戴你1000块的帽子?
Why don't you pour me a $300 bowI of cereaI?
你怎么不给我来碗300块的麦片呢?
You shouId wear the hat Ray free advertising.
你应该戴戴你的帽子 雷 免费的广♥告♥
WeII I don't know if I can wear a hat.
唔 我不知道我能不能戴帽子
I haven't asked permission yet.
我还没申请许可呢
Hey Robert can invest his money however he wants.
嘿 罗伯特可以随便 拿他的钱投资
He's not married he's aIone.
他没结婚 就他一个人
Doo-dah doo-dah...
嘟哒 嘟哒...
Yeah.
是啊
Don't worry Robert you're better off. Look at this.
别担心 罗伯特 你这样还好 看看这个
Here's a Iist my wife gave me
这单子是我妻子给我的
of what she's charging me to be married to her.
要我为娶她付钱
Whoa-- you know what Debra?
喔啊...知道吗 黛布拉?
You have beautifuI handwriting. Thank you.
字写得真漂亮 谢谢
Come on! It's not about the handwriting.
拜托! 不是说字的问题
Look at what she's charging me for!
看看她都找我要什么钱!
What the heII is that number right there?
这个数是个什么意思?
That's the totaI for the fiscaI year.
一财年的总计
That's more than I earn!
这比我挣得还多!
Oh you noticed that?
哦 你注意到了?
Yeah but I actuaIIy earn it.
是吗 可事实是我挣来的是真钱
Hi dears.
嗨 亲爱的
Debra I need to borrow your washer.
黛布拉 我需要借你的洗衣机用用
Frank broke ours. It's not broken.
弗兰克把我们的弄坏了 没坏
Before you put that in Iet me take theirs apart
你放进去之前 让我把他们的拆了
so I can see what it's supposed to Iook Iike.
好看看应该是什么样的
Look we're kinda in the middIe of something here
看 我们这有点事
so couId you come back in a coupIe of years?
所以你们能不能过几年再过来?
What are you doing? Making moonshine in the bathtub?
你在做什么? 在浴缸里做私酒呢?
Where are those nice pajamas
我给你买♥♥的那套有棒球手的
with the basebaII pIayers I got you?
好看的睡衣呢?
What's this? You wanna know what that is?
这是什么? 你想知道这是什么?
Yeah I'II teII you what that is Marie.
好的 我来告诉你这是什么 玛丽
You're a homemaker Iike me.
你是家庭主妇 就像我
Okay.
好吧
Don't you think that you're entitIed to an equaI say
你不认为你在家庭的财政决定上
in your famiIy's financiaI decisions? AbsoIuteIy dear.
有平等的说话权吗? 绝对的 亲爱的
This is a Iist I put together to make that point with Ray.
我列的这张单子 就是要让雷明白这点
Look how she puts a Iine through her sevens. Isn't that nice?
看她的7上加了一横 多好看哪!
What?
怎么了?
Just Iooking through some of this--
只是看着有些...
housekeeping things you cIaim you do.
你宣称你做的家务活
I think maybe I'm entitIed to some of this money.
我想也许我也有权分到些这里头的钱
Looks Iike someone's padding the biII.
看来有人在报虚账
Look Ray I can't heIp it
看 雷 有人闯进来打扫
if peopIe break in here and cIean.
我有什么办法呢?
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表