剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Wow congratuIations Robert!
喔 恭喜 罗伯特
That is great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Uh yeah hey...
啊 耶 嘿...
way to go there son.
干得好 儿子
Lieutenant. That's reaIIy up there.
中尉 挺高的职位
It's very...
非常...
very exciting news Robbie.
非常激动人心的消息 罗比
It's very exciting.
非常激动人心
My son... a Iieutenant.
我的儿子 ...中尉
Oh I am so happy for you.
哦 我真为你高兴
This is reaIIy great. Thank you Deb.
这真是太好了 谢谢 黛布
Isn't it Ray? Yeah it's great.
是不是 雷? 是的 太好了
Listen.
听着
I want his chocoIate sauce.
我要他的巧克力酱
You're going straight to bed? You're not gonna
你就上♥床♥睡觉了?
watch TV or read or anything?
不看看电视 读会书之类的?
Can't write why shouId I read?
又不能写书 读书干吗?
I mean what's the point? ReaIIy huh?
我是说 有什么意义呢? 说真的 哈?
What is the point?
有什么意义呢?
Are you finished?
你(说)完了?
If you're referring to my writing career.
如果你指的是 我的写作生涯的话
AII right aII right.
好吧 好吧
Look honey I know you feeI bad
看 亲爱的 我知道你心情不好
and I'm sorry your book's not coming out.
我很抱歉你的书 出不了了
But you got a great job and a famiIy who Ioves you.
可你有你份好工作 和爱你的家人
That's what you aIways say. Oh.
你就会说这个 哦
Okay fine. That's it.
好吧 够了
I'm done. You just mope away Mopey.
我受够了 上一边哼唧去吧 大臭脸
Hey Iook. You don't understand.
嘿 看 你不理解
I understand. No.
我理解
I know you want to write a book and you wiII.
不 我知道你想写书 你会的
You can dedicate it to your ex-wife
你可以献给你的前妻
who couIdn't take your crap any Ionger.
她再也吃不消你的屁话了
AII right.
好吧
That's great.
好极了
Great funny.
太棒了 有意思
Why don't you share a Iaugh over that with your boyfriend Robert.
你为什么不去那边和你的男朋友罗伯特一块笑去呢?
Oh right.
哦 好主意
So that's it. Robert.
原来是这样 罗伯特
That's what this is aII about. No!
就因为这个 不
Did you see him yesterday?
你昨天看到他了吗?
Just fIaunting his big news
他那样炫耀他的好消息
right in the middIe of my horribIe...
在我心情那么糟
time.
的时候
He didn't fIaunt it Ray. We practicaIIy had to
他没炫耀 雷 咱们几乎是
force him to teII us. Oh yeah.
逼他说的 哦 是吗
Did you force that big stupid smiIe
他那个又大又蠢的笑脸
on his huge cIown face?
也是你逼出来的?
You're nuts. Yeah and then
你真是疯子 是吗 然后...
then you go shower him with fancy gifts.
你拿一大堆漂亮礼物往他扔
It was a sweater and it's from both of us.
不过是件毛衣罢了 那还是咱们俩送的
Yeah weII I hope it's itchy 'cause that's the part from me.
是 我希望它扎人 那才是我送的部分
You know Robert never gets anything
你知道 罗伯特从来没得到什么
and the one time that he does what do you do?
这回他终于得到了 你做了什么?
You sIam the tabIe and you waIk out of the room
你一摔桌子就走了
you big baby.
你个大婴儿
Yeah I'm a baby
是 我是大婴儿
and you're a baby-marrier.
而你是嫁给婴儿的人
AII right I sIammed the tabIe. So?
好吧 我摔桌子了 那又怎么样?
AII right here's what's going to happen.
好了 听好了
You're going to go over there tomorrow
你明天过去
and congratuIate Robert on his success.
祝贺罗伯特成功
So at Ieast you can Iook in the mirror and maybe see an aduIt.
这样也许你就能能照照镜子 或许能看到个成年人
At Ieast I don't see what Robert sees
至少我看不到罗伯特看到的
when he Iooks in the mirror-- a stupid giant
他往镜子里一照 一个白♥痴♥巨人
with a new sweater that Iooks Iike...
穿着件新毛衣
yarn... vomit.
像织成的...呕吐物
I can't even write my own taIk.
我连我说的话都写不了
Hey what are you doing?
嘿 在干嘛呢?
Hey I'm watching goIf.
嘿 我看高尔夫呢
Mom and Dad aren't here and I found BugIes.
爸妈不在 我还发现了妙脆角
You Iike that sweater huh? Oh I Iove it.
你喜欢这毛衣吗 哈? 哦 我喜欢
Yeah by the way thanks a Iot Raymond.
是的 另外 谢谢 雷蒙德
Yeah. Yeah.
好的好的
Yeah you're weIcome.
好的 不客气
Listen uh...
听着 呃...
I want to teII you
我想跟你说
congratuIations on your promotion.
恭喜你升了
That was reaIIy something.
这是件大事
Thank you Raymond.
谢谢 雷蒙德
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
I didn't get a chance to teII you with aII the... hoopIa.
我一直没机会跟你说 昨天...闹哄哄的
Sure I understand.
当然 我理解
By the way I'm sorry about your book thing.
另外 你书的事 真遗憾
Yeah. It's a tough break.
是 太不幸了
Yeah. BugIe?
是的 妙脆角?
Yeah BugIe.
好的 妙脆角
Oh what a shot.
哦 好球
I teII you Garcia's been hot. Yeah.
我跟你说 加西亚很厉害的 是的
Hey we shouId go goIfing again soon.
嘿 咱们该早些再去打高尔夫
Sure. That was fun the Iast time.
没错 上次太开心了
What'd you shoot? 93.
你打了多少杆? 93
Oh.
哦
That's right 'cause I think I shot an 83.
没错 因为我记得我打了83
I was 10 strokes better than you.
比你少10杆
Hey if you want the next time we go
嘿 如果你想的话 下次咱们再去
I can give you some pointers on your putting.
我可以教教你推杆
And I can give you some pointers on your drives.
我可以教教你怎么开车
Then we'II go goIfing then. Yes we wiII.
那咱们会去打高尔夫了 是的 我们会的
Five bucks... if you make it in five bucks.
5块钱... 你能投进去的话 5块
You're on. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
好的 等一下 等一下
Let's make this interesting. I mean...
让这更有趣点 我是说...
it's for five bucks.
这可是5块钱哪
AII right. Five bucks.
好的 5块
AII right.
好的
You owe me five bucks.
你欠我5块
No no no. You said ''Five bucks if you make it in.''
不不不 你说 "你投进去的话5块"
Like whoever makes it in gets the money.
意思是 谁扔进去了就能赢到钱
That's not what I said. No but that's what it means.
我没那么说 不 可意思就是那样
AII right you going to change it now?
好吧 你想改了?
AII right first one to get it in makes five bucks.
好吧 谁先投中赢5块
That's what I thought it was. Let's go.
我开始就是这么想的 开
Ha-ha!
哈哈
Five bucks sucker!
5块 低能儿
No no no!
不不不
That's cheating! You cheated!
作弊 你作弊
You've got to throw one at a time! That was never estabIished.
你一次只能扔一个 你事先可没说
That's cheating! You owe me five bucks!
作弊 你欠我5块
Okay you know what? We're even aII right!
好吧 知道吗? 咱们扯平了 好吧
'Cause you owe me five bucks from before when you missed it.
你刚没投中欠我5块
So we're aII even. No no you know what?
所以咱们扯平了 不不 你知道吗?
We're not. You're right.
没扯平 你是对的
I Iost both times.
两次都是我输
Here's 10 bucks.
这是10块
It's not right that you Iose everything this week.
总不能让你一星期什么都输吧
There it is! I knew it! What? What?
又来了 我就知道 什么? 怎么了?
You've been rubbing it in my face this whoIe time!
你拿这事嚼个没完
Yeah Iike you haven't been doing that to me for the past 40 years.
好像你没40年都这么对我
Oh how Iong are you going to sing that song huh?!
哦 你打算拿这个唱到什么时候?
You've been acting Iike a jerk! Why don't you just admit it?!
你老是像个讨厌鬼 为什么不承认呢?
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表