剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表
现在你们知道
Now you know what it feels like
背后被人捅是什么滋味了
to be stabbed in the back through the stomach.
准备死在一个12岁女生的手下吧
Prepare to die at the hands of a 12-year-old girl.
这只是你们让你们老婆丢人的又一个原因
Just another reason for your wives to be ashamed of you.
现在就剩邓肯和金伯莉了
Now it's just down to Duncan and Kimberly.
我在这项运动的六个月历史里
I've never seen anything like this
从没见过这样的事
in the six-month history of this sport.
该放出照片了 邓肯
Time for the photo, Duncan.
杀死她的名誉 然后杀死她的人物
Kill her reputation, then kill her character.
杀死
Kill.
他说的第一个词
Aww. His first word.
有任何遗言吗
Any last words?
我听说一张照片等于上百句遗言
I've heard a picture is worth a hundred of them.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我拍了你衣柜的照片 沃尔夫夫人
I took a picture of your closet, Mrs. Wolf.
拜托不要
Please, don't!
为什么
Why not?
你应该体验我经历过的羞辱
You deserve to feel the humiliation that I have.
嗨 邓子 嗨 金子
Hi, Dunker. Hi, Kimber.
我们来了
Hey, we're here.
谁给我解释下这游戏
Somebody, explain to me what this game is.
谁是超级马里奥
Which one is Super Mario?
抱歉 抱歉 借过 借过
Oops, oops, oops, sorry, sorry. Excuse me, excuse me.
借过 抱歉
Coming through. Oops, sorry, coming--
小心脚趾
Watch your toes.
我们不是说好不要邀请他们来任何活动吗
I thought we agreed we don't invite them to things.
我什么都没说
I didn't say crap.
快 邓肯 羞辱你妹妹
Hurry, Duncan. Humiliate your sister.
-好了 -停下 停下
- Okay. - Stop, stop, stop!
我就是这么死的
This is how it ends.
笑一个
Oh, come on, come on, come on.
我做不到
I can't do it.
我们都已经够丢人了
We've both been embarrassed enough.
有人得终结这个循环
Someone has to end the cycle.
那是金伯莉喜欢的男生
Oh, that's the boy that Kimberly likes.
那是我喜欢的热狗
Oh, that's the hot dog I like.
我的人生完了
My life is over.
实际上 这是我的壁龛
Uh, actually, that's my shrine.
我幻想我妹妹和我最好的朋友亲热
Uh, I fantasize about my sister and my best friend making out,
我还做了拼贴画
and I make collages about it.
我超喜欢他俩这对
I ship 'em so hard.
这很令人不安 但我很开心他对艺术感兴趣
It's disturbing as hell, but I love that he's interested in art.
那玩意在我们家里
So that thing's in our house?
真变♥态♥ 邓肯 你该全身心投入
That's so sick, Duncan. You should be committed.
让我和沃尔夫走到一起
Putting me and Wolf together,
也没那么离谱 但还是很变♥态♥
I mean, it's not that far-fetched, but still sick.
游戏结束 像变♥态♥一样杀了我吧
Game's not over. Kill me like a psychopath.
锁甲队获胜
And You've Got Chainmail wins.
旗子是他们的 荣誉是他们的
The flag is theirs. The glory is theirs.
礼品卡是他们的
The gift card is theirs.
我是蒂姆 我没有同龄朋友
This is Tim, and I have no friends my own age.
抱歉我们那样抛弃了你 邓肯
Sorry for the way we dumped you, Duncan.
但是戴夫&巴斯特餐厅的50块礼券 你懂的吧
But 50 bucks at Dave & Buster's, I mean, you get it, right?
-我不懂 -好吧 我们爱你
- No, not really. - Cool. We love you, man.
玩得不错 很遗憾你哥哥是个变♥态♥
Good game. Sorry your brother's a perv.
嗯 不知道他受了谁的影响
Yeah, I don't know where he gets it from.
天 我的披肩上沾上了芥末
Aw, man. I got mustard on my shawl.
安妮 拿着我的椒盐卷饼 她昏过去了
Annie, hold my pretzel. She passed out.
邓肯 金伯莉 帮我把你妈妈的裤子脱掉
Duncan, Kimberly, help me get your mother out of these pants.
你找到了你的结婚礼服
You found your wedding tux.
你看着真棒 我们的车♥库♥也是
You look amazing, and so does our garage.
我只是整理了一下
I just did a little tidying up.
-你的东西都去哪了 -你在乎吗
- Where did all your stuff go? - Do you care?
大概不
I guess I don't.
你真棒
You rock.
没错
Yes, I do.
她信了
She bought it!
谢谢帮我修建那个假车♥库♥
Thanks for helping me build that fake garage.
嗯 我是家园频道的忠实观众
Yeah, I'm a pretty big HGTV head.
我爱房♥产兄弟
Love those Property Brothers.
我们说好了的 把我的断头台还我
So deal's a deal. Give me my guillotine back.
在我还你之前 你能砍掉我的头吗
Before I give it back, can you cut my head off?
随你便
Ha. Suit yourself.
这魔术到底要是怎么...
So how exactly does this trick--
剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表