剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表
我不知道
I don't know.
我去揍那人会要了我的命吗
Would it have killed me to just shove the guy?
她也会为了我做同样的事的
She would've done the same for me.
我想我不该指望静表现得更成熟
And I guess I shouldn't expect Jing to be more mature.
她才4岁还是5岁 她多大来着
She's only, like, four or five. How old is she again?
4岁 不 5岁 肯定是5岁
Four--no, five. Definitely five.
绝对是4岁 5岁
Absolutely four--she's five.
好极了 现在我同时是差劲的丈夫和父亲
Great, now I'm a terrible husband and father.
你不是差劲的丈夫
You're not a terrible husband.
-杰克 你刚在吼吗 -肯定是的
- Jack, were you screaming? - I must have been.
是我 我就在这儿
It was me. I'm right here.
我受够了被无视 我需要我的负面焦点
I'm tired of being ignored. I need my negative attention.
不管你们的婚姻有什么问题
So whatever your marriage problems are,
赶紧解决
work them out
因为我就差这么一点去加入爸爸的邪教了
'cause I am this close to joining one of dad's cults.
放下吧 走 安妮
Let it go. Come on, Annie.
我们回夜店去 我会捍卫你的荣誉
We're going back to that club, and I'm defending your honor.
杰克 我不想要你陷入80年代的斗殴
Oh, Jack, I don't want you getting into a sweaty 1980s rumble
就为了满足我"威龙杀阵"的幻想
just so I can live out some sort of "Road House" fantasy.
邓肯 看着你妹妹 我开车
Duncan, watch your sister. I'll drive.
-你看着不错 -你都有在干什么
- You look well. - So what have you been up to?
学习认字 玩乐高
Learning to read and playing Legos.
你一向很擅长
Well, you were always good at that.
我觉得我们最好还是保持哥哥妹妹的关系
Look, I think we're better as brother and sister.
也许我们太年轻不适合结婚
Maybe we were just too young for marriage.
嗯 想吃花生酱吗
Yeah. You want a PB&J?
我一定会抹刚刚好的量
I'll nail the right amount of jelly.
好啊
I'd like that.
我今天也过得很怪 小丑是真的
Hey, my day was weird too. Pennywise is real!
孩子 之前的事我有点惭愧
Hey, kid. I feel bad about before.
来 我这就绑♥架♥你
Come on. I'll abduct you.
算了 我给过你机会了
Forget it. You had your chance.
哥们
Hey, pal.
唯一能谈论我老婆"山岗"的人
The only guys who talk about my wife's hills
是我和她的初级保健医生
are me and her primary care physician!
你在这呢
Hey. There you are.
我很抱歉之前的事
I am so sorry about what happened earlier.
那是不对的 在反省了过后
It was wrong, and after some thinking,
我意识到那是因为我自己的不安感
I realized it came from my own insecurities.
我希望你能原谅我
I hope you can forgive me.
当然 这就是我想...
Oh, of course I can. That's all I needed to...
对不起
I'm so sorry!
确定要这么干吗
Are we sure we wanna do this?
不
Not really.
但我们必须这么做
But we have to.
我很抱歉逼你卷入那样的局面
I am so sorry that I pushed you into whatever that was.
实际上 感觉很棒 能再次和男生搅成一团
Actually, it felt good to mix it up with the boys again.
再说 我想向你展示我仍然爱你
Plus I wanted to show you I still love you.
我喜欢你展示你爱我的方式
Oh, I like the way you show your love for me now.
换掉空气过滤器 给我洗车
Changing the air filters, washing my car for me,
当我抱怨同事的时候支持我
siding with me when I vent about coworkers,
既是我是错的一方
even when I'm in the wrong.
你也为我做很多事情
Well, you do lots of stuff for me, too.
你打开所有罐头
You open all the jars,
家长会上负责讲话
do the talking during parent-teacher conferences,
你让我知道我是否在看一部我已经看过的电影
and you let me know if I'm watching a movie I've already seen.
杰克 周年快乐
Oh, Jackie. Happy anniversary.
他们不会有事的
They're gonna be all right.
那人在看我们吗
Is that guy watching us?
谁在乎呢 咬我头发
Who cares? Nibble my hair.
艾尔弗 你怎么样
Hey, Alf. How you been, man?
感觉很棒
Feeling great.
我要全面整改
I'm doing this new holistic thing.
我戒了乳制品 跟我儿子冰释前嫌
I cut out dairy, patched things up with my son.
真好 你要去哪
Well, that's great. Where you headed?
图森
Tucson.
音乐很有趣 但我需要一个更稳定的活
Music's fun, but I need a steadier gig.
我小叔子给我找了份工作 给自动售货机补货
My brother-in-law got me a job refilling vending machines.
他们允许我留着所有坏掉的香烟
They let me keep all the broken cigarettes.
太棒了 这是你应得的
That is awesome. You've earned it.
你还在...
Oh, you still...
嗯 老♥习♥惯了 保重 哥们
Yup, old habits. Take care, brother.
爱是战场
♪ Love is a battlefield ♪
剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表