剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表
邓肯小镇
第一季 第六集
妈妈
Mommy!
-邓肯 -邓肯
- Duncan! - Duncan!
快点 邓肯
Hurry up, Duncan.
等等 我还在做我的礼物
Hang on. I'm still making my gift.
让他专注 大拇指是最难的部分
Let him focus. The thumb is the hardest part.
时间到了 我们进去
Time's up. We're going in.
周年快乐
Happy anniversary--
你在对妈妈做什么
What are you doing to Mommy?
我和妈妈在"敲击"
Mommy and I are just pounding it out.
当然他指的是这地毯上的灰尘
Obviously, he means the dust from this rug.
今天是春季大扫除日
It's spring cleaning day.
-是你们的周年纪念日 -我们知道
- It's your anniversary. - We know.
正因此我们才记得是时候做清洁了
That's how we remember it's time to tidy up.
以及缴税
And to do our taxes.
这是你们的礼物
Well, here's your gift.
阿邓 这是你目前为止最棒的礼物
Oh, Dunkie. It's your best one yet.
我已经在开始制♥作♥感恩节的礼物了
Yeah, I'm already working on my Thanksgiving one.
可爱
Oh, cute.
浴盆的洞补好了
Okay, tubs re-caulked,
烟囱清理了 灭火器充了电
chimney swept, and fire extinguisher charged.
我打扫了吊扇
And I cleaned the dust off the ceiling fan.
你怎么上去的
How did you get up there?
有关系吗
Does it really matter?
居家仓库的短♥信♥提醒
Ooh, text alert from House Warehouse.
春季扫除大减价
"Spring cleaning price slash."
空气过滤器打折了
They've got air filters on sale.
-我们喜欢的那款 -还有你们喜欢的空气过滤器
- The ones we like! - There's air filters you like?
邓肯 快进来
Duncan, get in here.
你♥爸♥爸和我要去家装店
Your father and I are going to the home improvement store
我们需要你看着静
and we need you to watch Jing.
可我和朋友有约
But I have plans with my friends
要去采石场扔旧电视 看它们爆♥炸♥
to throw old TVs in the quarry and watch them explode.
为什么我总是要看着静
Why do I always have to watch Jing?
金伯莉够大了
Kimberly's old enough.
金伯莉又不在
Well, Kimberly's not here, is she?
我就在这儿
I'm right here.
无视中间的孩子太俗套了
Ignoring the middle child is so cliché.
我们从不无视你 我们只是会忘了你
We don't ignore you. We just forget you.
-你想看着静吗 -乐意至极
- Do you wanna watch Jing? - I'd be happy to.
她可以舔哪个通风口
So which are the outlets that are okay for her to lick?
都不能 邓肯 你必须留下
None. Duncan, you have to stay.
耶
Yay!
金伯莉跟我们走
Kimberly will come with us.
她的小手可以整理柜子螺钉
Her tiny hands can sort through cabinet screws.
我们将会全程留意她
And she'll get our undivided attention.
她去哪了
Where'd she go?
肯定已经上车了
She must already be in the car.
-静 准备好小睡一会儿了吗 -我才醒
- So Jing, ready for a nap? - I just woke up.
我也是 但我可以睡觉
Yeah, me too. But I could sleep.
我太激动了睡不着
I'm too excited to sleep.
我可以和世界上最棒的哥哥共处一天
I have the whole day with the greatest brother in the world,
我不想浪费一秒钟
and I don't want to miss one second of it.
-我们走 -慢点
- Let's go. - Ugh, slow down.
我的大号♥腿跟不上你的小号♥腿
My big legs can't keep up with your little ones.
你想先做什么
What are you gonna do first?
我要去看植物浇水演示
I'm gonna go watch the plant-watering demonstration.
我要去看小鸟喂食器
Uh, checking out the bird feeders.
又把她给忘了
Ooh, forgot her again.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, honey.
有人可以去骑小马了
Somebody just earned a ride on the pony express.
尽情骑吧 女牛仔
Ride 'em, cowgirl!
下来 你会着火的
Get off, you're gonna catch fire.
让我燃烧
Let me burn.
赫克托在找寻宝的线索
So Hector's looking for clues to find treasure,
他需要我们的帮助
and he needs our help.
我要找寻宝的线索
I'm looking for clues to find treasure,
我需要你的帮助
and I need your help.
-我们会帮你 赫克托 -他听不到你 邓肯
- We'll help you, Hector. - He can't hear you, Duncan.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
我们来看看我找到的线索
Now let's look at the clues I've collected.
自行车座椅 自行车把手 自行车轮胎
A bike seat, a bike handlebar, and a bike wheel.
你能猜到是什么吗
Can you figure out what it is?
-自行车 -水上摩托艇 自行车
- A bike. - A jet ski--a bike.
是自行车
It's a bike!
我看看
Let's see.
一穗玉米 一片面包
One ear of corn, boop, one slice of bread, beep.
节食明天开始 对吗
Oh, the diet starts tomorrow, am I right?
想要捐给"拯救地球"吗
Wanna donate to Save the Planet?
不
No way.
安妮 这就是我们等了一辈子的花♥园♥水管
Annie, this is the garden hose we've waited our whole lives for.
广♥告♥里 一只大猩猩都咬不破它
On the commercial, a gorilla could not bite through it.
它可是用尽了全力
And it tried.
你们要是不快点的话
If you guys don't hurry up,
我就要拉响安珀警报 说我自己失踪了
I'm calling an Amber Alert on myself.
冷静 金伯 我们就快完了
Calm down, Kimber, we're almost done.
杰克 油漆干燥演示 刚刚开始
Jack, a paint drying demo, and it just started.
够了
That's it.
我要去找货品管♥理♥员♥调情了
I'm gonna flirt with the stock boys,
跟一个玩乐队的同居
and move in with the one that's also in a band.
嗯 听上去很棒 玩得开心
Hmm, yeah. Sounds great honey. Have fun.
大约20分钟后 你会看到少许黄色
In about 20 minutes, you'll start to see hints of yellow.
别告诉我会发生什么
Don't tell me what's gonna happen.
这个游戏的名字叫记忆
Name of the game is Memory.
你翻开两张牌 可以留下
You flip two, you get to keep them.
开始了 开始了
Here we go, here we go.
-匹配 -你幸运又可爱
- Match. - You're lucky you're cute.
静 玩得很开心
Okay, weirdly, Jing, this has been fun.
-但你该睡觉了 -不
- But you need to take a nap. - No.
我们能在做一件事吗 拜托了
Can we do one more thing? Please?
好吧 你想做什么
Okay, what do you wanna do?
-我们结婚吧 -别又来这个 不要
- Let's get married! - Not this again, no.
-为什么 -我是你哥哥
- But why? - I'm your brother.
我不管 我爱你 和我结婚
I don't care. I love you. Marry me.
不
No.
-和我结婚 和我结婚 -不
- Marry me, marry me. - No.
和我结婚 和我结婚
Marry me, marry me.
不
No.
-和我结婚 和我结婚 不
- Marry me, marry me. - No.
和我结婚 和我结婚
Marry me, marry me.
-别再说和我结婚了 -别再说什么
- Stop saying "marry me." - Stop saying, what?
-和我结婚 -我愿意
- "Marry me." - I will!
我还以为你永远不会问呢
I thought you'd never ask.
邓肯 你错过了好多有趣的事
Duncan. Dude, you missed so much fun.
我以为看电视很有趣
I thought watching TV was good,
但是看着电视爆♥炸♥更过瘾
but watching TVs explode is even better.
是啊 4K电视爆得好爽 OLED更是爽翻天
Yeah, 4K blow up good, but OLED, blam!
怎么打了领带 要去法♥院♥吗
What's with the tie? Going to court?
静逼我办这个假婚礼
Jing is making me do this stupid make-believe wedding.
她终于磨垮你了吧
She finally wore you down, huh?
恭喜
Mazel tov.
我爱婚礼 我妈妈已经结过三次了
I love weddings. My mom's had three of them.
这次会长久了 我保证 亲爱的
This one's gonna stick. I promise, baby.
四次
Four.
真可爱 你们有牧师吗
This is adorable. Do you have a minister?
没有 为什么
No. Why?
所有地狱居民都会嘶吼
And the denizens of hell would scream,
为了他们嘴里的硫磺
but for the brimstone in their mouths!
这就是爱情
And so it is in love.
哈利路亚
♪ Hallelujah ♪
剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表