剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表
-做交易 -你在卖♥♥什么
- business transaction. - So what are you selling?
这些巧克力枪吗
These chocolate guns?
你知道怎么好吗
You know what's good?
把它们放进冰柜里
Put 'em in a freezer for a while.
这是我们外婆教我们的小诀窍
It's a little trick our grandma taught us.
是的 外婆很棒
Yes, yes, grandmas are great.
鲁玛尔多先生 我的钱
Don Rumaldo--my money.
很荣幸和你做生意
Pleasure doing business with you.
等等 你就这么让他走掉吗
Wait a minute--you're just gonna let him go?
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
你每次都得数你的钱
Well, you should always count your money,
就像你买♥♥内♥裤♥或者给你妈交保释金的时候
like if you're buying underwear or paying your mom's bail.
把他拿去喂鳄鱼
Feed him to the gators.
不要 拜托 你搞错了
No, please! You're making a mistake!
谢谢 你让我成功避免犯下大错
Gracias. You have saved me from a grievous error.
我车里有一美元 拜托
I have a dollar in my car! Please!
没事 你说"把他拿去喂鳄鱼"
That's okay--When you said, "Feed him to the gators,"
你是什么意思
what did you mean by that?
就是种地域表达方式
It's just a regional expression
就像有的人说苏打水
like how some people say Soda...
-有的人说汽水 -我求你了
- and some people say pop. - Please, I beg you!
我知道钱在哪
I know right where it is!
我懂 "让开 里奇"
I get it like, u202d"Out of the way, Richie."
是的 是的 里奇总是挡道
Yes, yes. Richie always in the way.
为了表达感谢
So to show my gratitude...
我能为你们做些什么
what can I do for you?
-我们想要回家找爸爸妈妈 -在那
- We're trying to get home to our mom and dad. - Wait--there it is!
在地上 掉出来了
On the floor! I-it fell out!
真好 家庭就是一切
Oh, that is nice. Family is everything.
我很乐意用我的私人飞机送你们回家
I would be happy to fly you home on my private jet.
真的吗 你会这么做
Really? You'd do that?
是的 我不是铁石心肠
Yes. I'm not made of stone.
真的 朝下看 你就踩着钱呢
Literally--just look down. You're standing on it.
他说的是实话
Oh, hey, he was screaming the truth!
-想喝苏打水吗 -我叫做汽水
- Wanna get a soda? - I call it pop.
你不能因为我们爱我们的孩子就拘捕我们
You can't arrest us for loving our kids.
全世界都看着呢
The whole world is watching!
行了
All right, that's it.
我们要把你们和遗失行李和死亡宠物放一起
We're putting you with the lost luggage and dead pets.
打扰下
Excuse me.
你好 你叫什么
Hi. What's your name?
-贝丝 怎么了 -你好 贝丝 我是静
- Beth. Why? - Hi, Beth, I'm Jing.
我为我父母的不良行为道歉
I'm sorry for my parents' bad behavior.
如果你能放他们走
If you could please let them go,
我保证他们不会再调皮
I promise they'll never be naughty again.
对吗
Isn't that right?
-是的 -我们会很听话
- Uh, yeah. - Yes, we'll be good.
有这样成熟的女儿 你们真幸运
Well, aren't you lucky to have such a grown-up little girl?
你觉得我够成熟可以去烧烤了吗
Would you say I'm old enough to grill?
当然
Of course!
看啊
Whoa! Look at that.
我们走
Let's go!
我们的孩子
Our babies!
邓肯好帅啊
Oh, Duncan looks so handsome!
谢天谢地你们回来了
Oh, thank God you're home.
等我们给你们讲述我们的遭遇
Wait till we tell you what happened to us.
超级不可思议
It is the craziest story ever.
埃斯庞陀索
El Espantoso?
我在《20/20》上看了你越狱的故事
I watched in "20/20" about your prison escape!
在脏床垫里待了两天
Two days zipped inside a soiled mattress.
恶心却很机智
Disgustingly brilliant!
你太好了 在我走之前
You're too kind. Before I go,
我想让你们知道你们的孩子
I want to tell you what amazing,
多么独♥立♥优秀
independent children you have.
或许太独♥立♥了
Perhaps too independent.
童年是一个人一生里短暂的一段日子
Childhood is such a small amount of one's life.
别急着过完
Don't rush it.
-让他们做小孩 -你说得对
- Let them be kids. - Hmm. You're right.
邓肯 金伯莉 你们想继续做
Duncan, Kimberly, would you like to go back
无助 不爱交际的孩子吗
to being helpless and noncommunicative?
当然
Sure, whatever.
谢谢你送他们回家
Thank you so much for bringing them home.
我不能不给你拥抱
I can't let you go back to Mexico
就让你回墨西哥 过来
without giving you a hug. Come here!
我也想 但我的脚不能触碰美国领地
I would like to, but my feet cannot touch U.S. soil.
拜托 给我个拥抱 笨蛋
Oh, come on, gimme a hug, you lug.
走吧 各位 我们回家
Come on, everybody. Let's go home.
我今天看到一条鳄鱼吃了一个人
I watched an alligator eat a man today.
我还尝了卷心菜
And I tried cabbage.
我们给我们的新朋友挥手告别吧
Let's wave good-bye to our new friend.
他坐靠窗的座位 真幸运
Hey, he got a window seat. Lucky!
他给了我一把巧克力枪
He gave me a chocolate gun.
我试试
Ooh, let me try!
有后座力 我要跑回家
Wow! It's got a kick. I'm gonna run home.
静 我们该组建一支乐队
Jing, we should start a band!
谢谢让我和你一起烧烤
Thanks for letting me grill with you.
成年人在烤肉的时候会聊些什么
What do grown-ups talk about while the meat cooks?
什么都聊
All kinds of stuff!
电力工具 野草 我们不会买♥♥的草
Power tools, crab grass, boats we're never gonna buy,
我们在高中里
all the girls from high school we...
握过手的女孩
Shook hands with.
除了我们的感觉什么都聊
Anything but our feelings, really.
烧烤最棒了
Grilling's the best!
没错
Hell, yeah, it is.
妈妈好像巧克力吃得太多了
I think Mommy had too much chocolate.
静 你想看我侧手翻吗
Jing, you wanna see me do a cartwheel?
说想看 想看
Say yes, yes, yes, yes!
你在考虑不买♥♥什么船
So, what kind of boat are you thinking of not buying?
剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表