剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表
Alright. Let's toss this salad!
不要猛击 笨蛋
You don't thump it, idiot.
要摇晃
You shake it.
我不知道你想用什么样的
I don't know what kind of "Ocean's Eleven" kind of heist
《十一罗汉》盗窃方式
you're trying to pull here,
但别想把这卷心菜当成生菜
but do not try to pass this cabbage off as lettuce.
-你能承认它们长得像吗 -可以
- Will you at least admit that they look similar. - I mean...yeah.
听到这句话就够了
Well, that's all I needed to hear.
我们开车好久了
We've been driving forever.
他不需要小便或者买♥♥快速丸吗
Doesn't he need to pee or buy speed?
卷心菜太厚没有信♥号♥♥
The cabbage is too thick to get a signal!
电♥话♥亭里的那男的警告过我这种事
The guy at the phone kiosk warned me about this.
让我来 我会吃出一条路
I got this. I'll eat our way out.
我饱了 杀了我吧
I'm full--kill me.
爸爸 我想像邓肯和金伯莉
Daddy, I wanna be a grown-up
一样成熟
like Duncan and Kimberly.
我能去烤真正的烧烤吗
Can I grill for real?
抱歉 亲爱的 烧烤很危险
Sorry, honey, but grilling is dangerous
仅限成人
and for grown-ups only.
我受够了人们说我不是成人
I'm sick of people telling me I'm not a grown-up!
我想要像你一样烤肉
I wanna be able to burn meat just like you.
但我喜欢你在儿童烧烤架上烤出的东西
But I love what you make on your BabyBBQ.
你的诱饵猪排很好吃
Your baby baby-back ribs are delicious!
那不是真的 我见过你假装吃
This isn't real. I've seen you take fake bites.
没有 我真的吃了
No, I really eat it.
吞下去
Swallow it.
孩子们走了很久了 杰克
The kids have been gone a long time, Jack.
或许你该给他们打个电♥话♥
Maybe you should give them a call.
我 我不想要他们以为我不信任他们
Me? I don't want them to think I don't trust them.
你没有他们的号♥码 对吗
You don't have their numbers in your phone, do you?
我老是发"我爱你" 他们把我拉黑了
I kept texting, "I love you," and they blocked me.
没用
It didn't work.
-她至少有说长得像吗 -是的
- Did she at least say they look similar? - I mean...yeah.
你做得很好
You did good.
我有信♥号♥♥了
I've got a signal!
现在我能看到我错过了多少朋友的短♥信♥了
Now I can see how many texts I've missed from my friends.
没有新消息
真奇怪
Weird.
他们肯定也在卷心菜卡车里
They must be inside a cabbage truck too.
妈 是我 邓肯 你家的
Mom, it's me, Duncan. From the house.
邓肯 你在哪
Duncan, where are you?
我一点都不担心呢
I haven't been worried sick at all!
我不知道 这里有
I don't know-- there's like one of those
墨西哥亡灵节游♥行♥
Mexican Day of the Dead parades,
墨西哥教堂
some Mexican churches.
那些墨西哥摔跤手叫什么来着
What do you call those Mexican wrestlers?
-墨西哥摔手 -应该没错
- Luchadores? - Yeah, that sounds right.
你在墨西哥
You're in Mexico!
我的老天
Madre de Dios!
你得停止自责了
You've gotta stop blaming yourself.
你是条乖狗
You are a good boy.
我喜欢你很满意 布拉德利
I hope you're happy, Bradley!
因为你 我们的孩子自♥由♥跑到墨西哥去了
Our kids free ranged themselves to Mexico because of you!
别听他的 他是骗子
Do not listen to him. He's a quack!
我的方法很有争议
My methods are controversial.
回家吧 拜托了
Home, please.
我们要三张去墨西哥的机票 立刻
We need three tickets to Mexico--now!
没问题 我可以让你们乘坐下一趟航♥班♥
No problem--I can get you on the next flight.
很好 在...
Yes! Which is...
-周四 -周四
- Thursday! - Thursday?
我们的孩子现在在墨西哥迷路了
Our kids are lost in Mexico now!
抱歉 但是奥克戴尔机场以前是
Sorry, but Oakdale Airport used to be
达美宋航♥空♥的独家枢纽
the exclusive hub for Delta Song
他们倒闭后
and when they went under,
我们就把跑道改成了兼♥职♥网球场
we turned the tarmac into part-time tennis courts.
-我们预订了这里 -对不起
- Hey, we reserved this space! - My bad!
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我们想回到奥克戴尔
we're trying to find our way home to Oakdale.
抱歉 帮不了你们
Sorry, I can't help you.
如果你没有得到好的服务 就找负责人
And if you're not getting good service, ask for the man in charge.
我想找负责人
I wanna speak to the man in charge.
你是说管理这小镇的人吗
You mean the guy who runs this town?
是的 随便
Yeah, sure, whatever.
我们走
Let's go.
我们要走进一个不认识的人的家里吗
We gonna walk into the house of someone we don't know?
你不会有事的
You'll be fine.
陌生人只是你还没遇见的朋友
A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.
走 我们去找陌生人谈话吧
Come on. Let'go talk to strangers.
五个人 五个人
Table for five, table for five.
自然很美 对吗
Nature is beautiful, is it not?
我们谈正事吧
Let us get down to business.
这些是枪 不是要买♥♥毒品吗
These are guns. I thought we were buying drugs.
毒品在边境被截获了
Drugs are stopped at the border.
枪♥支♥很受欢迎
Guns are welcome.
最棒的地方在于 枪是用巧克力做的
And the best part-- the guns are made of chocolate.
所以交易完成后
So when your transaction is done,
你可以美餐一顿
you have a fun little treat.
真好吃
Mmm, que rico, ooh!
罗赛尔斯托福巧克力
Russell Stover.
是的 最棒的
Yes. Nothing but the best.
鲁玛尔多先生 你把钱带来了吗
So, Don Rumaldo, you have my money?
打扰下 谁是经理
Excuse me--which one of you is the manager?
我的天
Oh, my God!
人人都看着我们 好丢人
Everyone's looking at us. This is so embarrassing!
杰克 到社交媒体上
Jack, get on social media
做一份网络待办事项
and make a big cyber to-do!
好的 如果脸书上有人
On it! If anyone on Facebook
知道怎么用推特
knows how to use Twitter...
算了
Never mind!
起来吧 愤怒的旅客
Rise up, fellow outraged travelers.
逛哈德逊新闻的家伙 想知道收银员在哪
You, in Hudson News, wondering where the cashier is,
从冰箱里拿出达萨尼矿泉水的人
you, pulling a warm Dasani from the fridge,
还有在登机口前的人们
and you, people hovering near the gate
尽管你们是登机D组的
even though you're boarding group D--
好了 你们俩
All right, you two,
机场不欢迎愤怒之人
an airport is no place for angry people.
你诱惑警卫 我逃跑
You seduce the guard. I'll make a run for it.
-你好 帅哥 -你好 美女
- Hello, handsome. - Hello, Handsome.
轻点
Whoa-- Oh, easy!
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
记住爸妈跟我们说的话
Just remember what Mom and Dad told us.
让开 里奇
Outta the way, Richie!
香蕉吊床 香蕉吊床三角裤
Banana hammock. Banana hammock briefs.
我们要怎么看出他是好人还是坏人
How can we tell if he's a good person or a bad person?
用我们的直觉
Use our instincts.
看 脖子上的文身
Look--a neck tattoo.
意味着他很酷
That means he's cool.
爸妈要是在的话 一定会为我们感到骄傲
Mom and Dad would be so proud of us right now.
你好 我是邓肯·哈里斯
Good day. My name is Duncan Harris.
我是金伯莉
And I'm Kimberly,
我可以一个人看电影
I'm comfortable seeing movies alone.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
有人因为触碰了埃斯庞陀索而死
People have died for touching El Espantoso.
鲁玛尔多先生 你在生活里不能老想着有人要杀你
Don Rumaldo, you can't go through life thinking someone gonna kill you,
不然你就永远没法大便
or you'll never poop.
你既聪明又勇敢
You're as wise as you are brave,
你的握手很有力
And your handshake was firm.
我真希望我的笨孩子能有你们的沉着和自信
I wish my idiot kids had your poise and confidence.
爸 别说我
Dad, stop talking about me, please!
我求你取了我的命
Ugh! I beg you to take my life.
抱歉 我现在正在
I'm sorry--you've caught me in the middle of a...
剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表