剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表
我绝不会让他进我家
I would have never let him in our house.
我当时在想什么呢
What was I thinking?
看看我的手
Look at my hand.
在发抖 我需要喝一杯 我们走
I'm shaking. I need a drink. Let's go.
那爸爸和金伯莉呢
What about Daddy and Kimberly?
对 好的 拿去 邓肯
Right, right. Okay. Here, Duncan.
把车和钱拿去 给我买♥♥点波旁威士忌
Take the car and this money, and get me some bourbon.
钱我肯定会收下 但是
I mean, like, I'll definitely take the money, but, like,
我们多半应该留下 确保他们还活着
we should probably stay to make sure they're alive.
抱歉 你说的是
I'm sorry, you're right.
我只是被我刚才所见给吓到了
I'm just really disturbed by what I saw.
那胡子 那尾巴
The mustache? The nails.
太可怕了
I mean, I-I just. Wow.
-你饿了吗 -有一点
- So are you getting hungry? - A little.
好吧 就这样了 该吃爸爸了
Okay, that's it. Time to eat Daddy.
把这大石头拿去 砸烂我的头
Here, take this big rock and bash my brains in.
什么 不要
What? No!
我想要你度过漫长的峡谷生活
I want you to live a long, canyon life.
-在我躯干里过冬的同时吃了我富含营养的双腿 -不
- Eat my nutritious legs while you winter in my torso. - No.
答应我 金伯莉 说出来
Promise me, Kimberly. Say it!
说你会在我躯干里过冬
Say you'll winter in my torso!
好 我会在你躯干里过冬
All right! I'll winter in your torso!
你让我很幸福
You make me so happy!
好 我会数到三
Okay, I'm gonna count to three.
但是在数到二的时候就动手
But do it on two.
一 我爱你
One. I love you!
你们好
Hey, guys.
谢天谢地 她正准备杀了我吃我的肉
Oh, thank God. She was gonna kill me for my meat!
你被卡住了 哈里斯先生 等等
Oh, you're really wedged in there, Mr. Harris. Hang on.
头骨海螺 我们怎么没想到
A skull conch! Why didn't we think of that?
在3点钟方向听到了头骨海螺的声音
Picking up a skull conch at three o'clock.
爬到我背上
Hey, climb on my back.
你可以走远路
You can take the long way around.
兰斯 你个帅气的英雄
Lance, you beautiful hero.
从现在开始 我家将永远是二月
From now on, it's always gonna be February in my house.
带他上去
Bring him up!
等等
Wait a minute!
好了 带我回家吧
Okay. Take me home.
兰斯 我感觉有点晕
Lance, I'm feeling a little dizzy.
你是个优秀的旋转者[纺线者]
You're a good spinner, Daddy.
我只是很感动你冒着生命危险
I am just so touched that you risked your life
还有我们女儿的生命危险
and the life of our daughter
去找我最爱的花
to get me my favorite flower.
母亲节快乐 妈
Happy Mother's Day, Mom.
我只希望他们能在那之前切掉视频
I just hope they have the decency to cut off the video before-
我的上帝
Oh, dear God.
他们不该打码吗
Aren't they supposed to pixelate that?
爸 别每吃一口就说这句
Dad, stop saying that every bite.
抱歉我们在母亲节带你去玩彩弹游戏 妈妈
Sorry we took you to paintball for Mother's Day, Mom.
希望这个橄榄面包能补偿你
Hope this bread with olives makes up for it.
我不解谜了
I'm not even gonna solve the maze!
今天你是重点
Today is all about you.
你不必道歉的
Oh, you don't have to apologize.
我已经忘了
I've already forgotten about it.
失陪下 我得去使用下妈妈屋
Now, excuse me, I have to use the little mom's room.
你说得没错
You were right.
我确实需要练习
I did need to practice.
剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表