剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表
我租了下来 我们周六晚上
I rented it out, and we're going to perform
要给全镇的人表演
for the whole town Saturday night!
不要
No!
在我们自家的车♥库♥里做怪胎是一回事
Being freaks in the privacy of our garage is one thing,
但是在全镇面前
but in front of the whole town?
我们不能这么做
We can't do this--
到时就会像金伯莉在绳子顶端拉裤子一样丢人
it'll be like Kimberly at the top of the rope all over again.
我跟你们一样不喜欢这事
Well, I don't like this any more than you do.
你们去买♥♥爸爸最爱的意面披萨
You kids get your dad his favorite spaghetti pizza,
我们要告诉他我们辞演
and we'll break the news to him that we're quitting.
这节目不能问世
The show must not go on.
亲爱的 我刚才头脑风暴
Honey, I just had a brainstorm!
我们的美国国旗和喷灯呢
Where's our American flag and blowtorch?
快扮演外套
Everyone be a jacket.
我们是外套
We're jackets.
你们在这里面做什么
What are you all doing in here?
练习台词
Practicing our lines?
我钦佩你们的工作精神
Love the work ethic.
但是别排练过头了 会感觉不真实
But don't over-rehearse, it won't feel real.
我找到那蜘蛛了
I found that spider! Aah!
你们好啊
Hey, guys. What's up?
你好 我们有点饿
Good day, madam, we're feeling a bit peckish,
但是发现没什么钱
but find ourselves low on funds.
你能通融下吗
Can you accommodate?
-你就是想要免费食物吧 -是的
- You mean you want free food. - Yep!
好
Okay.
烤糊的披萨 坚硬的蒜结
Burnt pizza slices, rock-hard garlic knots,
一个有麻疹的孩子咳在了这个披萨饺上
and this calzone that was coughed on by a kid with measles.
我愿意赌一赌
I'll roll the dice.
嘿 邓肯 嘿 你
Hey, Duncan. Hey, you.
我被他发现了
I'm on his radar!
这是你们的意面披萨 今天是你♥爸♥爸生日吗
Here's your spaghetti pizza. Is it your dad's birthday?
不 我们要伤他的心
No. We have to break his heart.
好像真是他生日
Oh, and I think it is his birthday.
-马尾辫很酷 邓肯 -嗯
- Cool ponytail, Duncan. - Oh, yeah.
我爸要我们演一个弱智的摇滚歌♥剧
My dad's making us do this dumb rock opera.
我是个逃兵役的嬉皮士 投球机天才
I'm a draft-dodging hippie Skee-Ball prodigy
不知为何没有味觉也没有嗅觉
who can't taste or smell for some reason.
我们觉得是关于越战的 或者乱♥伦♥ 无法分辨
We think it's about Vietnam. Or incest. There's no telling.
我爱摇滚歌♥剧 我想去看
I love rock operas. I'd totally go see that.
是吗 因为我是主演
You would? 'Cause I'm, like, the star.
讲的是我和我的旅程
And it's all about me and my journey.
我外婆是越战老兵
You know, my grandma was a Vietnam vet.
这肯定能勾起一些很棒的回忆 我们也要去
I bet that would bring back some great memories. Count us in!
我需要十个中心靠前的位置
I need ten front and center seats,
我会晚点到
and I'm showing up late.
如果剧院有暖气 我就去
If the theater has heat, I'll go.
嗯 你会很热[性感]
Oh, yeah, you'll be so hot...
在剧院里 因为气温很高
in the theater 'cause of the temperature.
我的天 邓肯 快走
Oh, my God, Duncan. Let's go!
好消息 亲爱的 裸体紧身衣刚到
Good news, honey, the nudie tights came in,
我们会看上去超级裸体 因为什么都遮不住
and we're gonna look really naked. They block nothing.
关于这个 孩子们和我
Yeah, about that, the kids and I were
刚才在衣橱里聊
talking in the closet earlier, and...
我要怎么委婉地说出来呢
How do I put this delicately?
亲爱的 你的剧本
Sweetheart, your play is--
我该怎么说 很烂
how should I say this?-- terrible.
我们不想在公开场合
We don't want to perform it in public
或者私人场合或者任何地方表演
or private or really anywhere.
真的吗 大家都这么想吗
Really? Everyone feels this way?
没事的 孩子们 爱就是坦诚
It's okay, kids. Love is honesty.
什么 妈妈疯了
What? Mom's crazy.
这剧本有很棒的信息
The play has a great message of some kind,
米娅喜欢我的马尾辫 我等不及要表演了
and Mia likes my ponytail, so I can't wait to perform it.
我也想演 剧院有暖气 对吗
And I want to do it, too. The theater has heat, right?
安妮 你是想粉碎我的梦想吗
Annie, are you trying to crush my dreams?
什么 当然不
What? No.
我刚刚是进入角色了
I was, um, just in character
我在扮演一个无情的石油大亨
and being a soulless oil tycoon.
我等不及让我的朋友
I can't wait for my friends,
同事和上司看了
coworkers, and bosses to see it.
很好 因为我打印了一万份传♥单♥
Good, because I printed out 10,000 flyers,
你要在工作期间分发出去
and you need to pass 'em out while you're working your beat.
收到 表演时间到
Copy that. It's showtime.
我真是个差劲的妻子
I'm a horrible wife.
米娅 是我 邓肯
Hey, Mia, it's me, Duncan.
我知道 你很有嬉皮士的风范
I know. You make a great hippie.
谢谢 我染了我的衣服
Thanks. I tie-dyed my shirt,
但我忘了风干了
but, um, I forgot to let it dry.
酷 舞台上也很臭吗
Cool. Hey, does the theater smell like crap up there, too?
是的
Oh, yeah.
猫由静扮演
Oh, the cat is played by Jing.
我认识她
I know her!
几乎没人来 杰克
There's hardly anybody here, Jack.
丢人不可耻
There's no shame in being ashamed.
-我们走吧 -这没道理啊
- Let's go. - That doesn't make sense.
你是发完了所有传♥单♥吧
You handed out all the flyers, right?
是的 全部发完了
Yep. Got rid of every last one.
即使我的故事只吸引到了邓肯的怪朋友
Well, even if my story only reaches Duncan's weird friends
和那个老兵 它仍然值得讲出来
and that old soldier, it's a story worth telling.
大家各就各位
Places, everyone!
我是罗米
♪ I'm Rommy ♪
我是彩虹
♪ I'm Rainbow ♪
我怀孕了
♪ I'm pregnant ♪
怀的是我的孩子
♪ With my baby ♪
来到这儿我很高兴
Oh, I'm very happy to be here.
我是军人
♪ I'm a military guy ♪
我爱大屠♥杀♥
♪ I love genocide ♪
我爱大开杀戒
♪ I love to kill, kill, kill ♪
大开杀戒
♪ K-k-k-kill, kill, kill ♪
我是石油大亨
♪ I'm an oil tycoon ♪
我刚买♥♥下月亮
♪ I just bought the Moon ♪
我爱钻钻钻
♪ I like to drill, drill, drill ♪
然后洒洒洒
♪ Then I s-spill, spill, spill ♪
专注
Focus!
这不是电影 外婆
It's not a movie, Grandma.
我知道 我是在吼我的眼睛
I know. I was yelling at my eyes.
剧院应该很好玩
没兴趣
行 那我和我姐姐去
快 绒绒 走吧
Come on, Fluffy. Just try and go.
绒绒 我的天
Fluffy? Oh, my God!
柏尔莎 取消我的下水道全国讲话
Bertha, cancel my State of the Sewers address,
把我的浮漂拿来
and get me my floaties.
最下面抽屉里
Bottom drawer.
柏尔莎
Bertha?
这不能定义我的任期
This will not define my term!
下水道管子破了
A sewer pipe break?
我其实不太修东西
Yeah, I don't really fix things.
我只是脱掉衣服 猛敲[操]几根管子
I just take my shirt off and bang a few pipes.
但我想我认识一个合适人选
But I think I know just the guy.
如果我滚向左边
♪ If I roll to the left ♪
那大地母亲就会死
♪ Then it's Mother Earth's death ♪
如果我滚向右边
♪ If I roll to the right ♪
那我就必须参战
♪ Then war I must fight ♪
为什么父母控制欲这么强
♪ Why are parents so into control? ♪
快 让我进入你的
♪ Come on, let me in your ♪
爱洞
♪ Love hole ♪
让他进入你的爱洞
♪ Let him in your love hole ♪
往你的爱洞里投一个球
♪ Get a ball deep in your love hole ♪
让他进入你的爱洞
♪ Let him in your love hole ♪
爱洞 爱洞
剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表