剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表
一套小西装
A little suit.
交给好莱坞吧
Leave it to Hollywood.
他跑步姿势好怪
He runs so weird.
真烦 我没法带米娅去看演出了
This sucks. I can't take Mia to the show.
你就开你父母的车吧
Just take your parents' car
等他们喝醉 吵架 昏倒之后
after they get drunk, argue, and pass out.
我父母不会那样
My parents don't do that.
他们只会看电视然后睡着
They just watch TV and fall asleep.
我懂 你比我好
I get it. You're better than me.
就算我开走他们的车
Even if I took their car,
我们还是需要一个大人在场 才能合法开车
we'd still need an adult for me to legally drive.
大人 我知道上哪去找
An adult? I know where to get one of those.
谁最厉害啊
Yeah, who's the man?
-厉害了 大哥贝克丝 -贝克丝男
- Bex is the man. - Bexman.
你们知道我是女生 我有胸
You know I'm a girl, right? I have freaking boobs.
我把车子挂空挡
Okay, I'll put the car in neutral,
你和沃尔夫把它推到街上
and you and Wolf push it out to the street.
-沃尔夫呢 -你没说笑
- Where the hell is Wolf? - You weren't kidding.
他们打开电视然后睡着了
They turned on the TV and went right to sleep.
别看我父母了
Quit watching my parents.
我们的大人来了
Got our adult.
你外婆
Your grandma?
别担心 她药都吃了 她算是睡着了
Don't worry. She's had all her medications. She's basically asleep.
米娅
你在哪
就她了 我们走
She's great. Let's go.
谁来帮我挠挠我"下巴"
Someone scratch my waddle.
不 我是指我下面
No, my waddle!
别问
Don't ask.
外婆 我们过7小时回来
Grandma, we'll be back in seven hours.
要我给你开一扇窗户吗
Want me to crack a window?
不用 我要热蒸
No, I'm gonna hotbox myself.
我去
Damn.
这太棒了
This is awesome.
把我埋葬在这吧
Aw, bury me in this.
斯莫尔DJ
DJ S'More.
我喜欢你跳舞的样子
I love that you dance like you don't care
完全不在乎别人的看法
what anybody thinks of your dancing.
谢谢
Thanks.
医生说我的脊椎有问题
The doctor says there's something wrong with my spine.
我的晚年会很痛苦
My later years are gonna be a struggle.
邓肯 把袍子撕了
Duncan, rip the robe off.
不行 这样押金就没了
I can't. I'll lose the deposit.
救你自己
Save yourself.
好
Okay.
见鬼
Oh, crap.
只有烟火专家能进入这里
This area is for certified pyrotechnic specialists only.
-我就是 -那进去吧
- I'm one of those. - Okay, help yourself.
我得按下去
Got to push it.
抱歉
Sorry.
我没想到今晚会这样结束
I didn't think this is how the night was gonna end.
我也没有
Me either.
更精彩了
It's even better.
今晚是我人生里最棒的一晚
That was the greatest night of my life.
我裸体了好多次
I was naked so much.
我玩得很开心 谢了 邓肯
I had a great time. Thanks, Duncan.
上吧 我来开车
Go for it, kid. I'll take the wheel.
小心
Look out.
我没有尿裤子 荧光棒坏了
I didn't wet myself. Glow stick broke.
我最好去看看车子有没有问题
Better see if the car's okay.
车子没问题
Yup, car's okay.
阿邓还在生我们气
So Dunkie's still mad at us
不让你去参加你的电子音乐节
for not letting you go to your electric music tadoo?
没有 你知道什么对我最好
Nah, you know what's best for me,
我很幸运有你在我的生活里
and I'm just lucky to have you in my life
阻止我做错误的决定
and keep me from making wrong decisions which I'd never do.
那你昨晚干了什么 坐在你房♥间里哭吗
So what'd you do last night? Sit in your room and cry?
米娅 抱歉我这么丑 背上还有粉刺
"Mia, I'm sorry I'm so ugly and have pimples on my back."
你也有粉刺
You have pimples too.
我的天 妈 你嘴真毒
Oh, my God, Mom. That is so mean.
嘘 突发新闻
Shh, breaking news.
她最爱突发新闻了
Oh, that kid loves her breaking news.
奥克戴尔昨晚发生悲剧
Tragedy in Oakdale last night
镇上最受人爱戴的老橡树
as Ol' Oakie, the town's beloved oak tree,
惨死于一次肇事逃逸
was the victim of a brutal hit and run.
怎么会这样 我们高中的时候在上面刻了我们的名字
Not Ol' Oakie. We carved our names in him in high school.
记得吗 杰克
Remember, Jack?
我还在那树下向你求婚
And I proposed to you under that tree.
我爸在那树下说"他会一事无成"
And my dad said, "He'll never amount to anything," under that tree.
是吗
He did?
我们生活里最幸福的时刻都发生在那树下
The happiest moments of our lives were under that tree.
-你刚才怎么咽了口水 -我没有咽
- Why did you just gulp, Duncan? - I didn't gulp.
你喉咙里咽了的
You made a gulp in your throat.
我看到了 像这样
I saw it. It went gulp. Like this.
我没有咽
I didn't gulp.
揭发他 妈
Get him, Mom.
头发里有金粉 贵宾手环
Glitter in your hair. VIP wristband.
荧光棒残留物
Glow stick residue?
这什么都证明不了 什么都证明不了
That doesn't prove anything. Nothing proves anything.
你昨晚去了那个音乐节
You went to that concert last night.
保险杠上有树液
And there's sap on the bumper.
橡树树液
Oak tree sap.
你杀了老橡树
You killed Ol' Oakie.
好吧 我开走了车
All right, all right. I took the car.
但那是我想要做的事 你不允许我去
But it was something I wanted, and you said no.
我能怎么办 尊重你的界线吗
What was I supposed to do? Respect your boundaries?
金伯莉 把我的吼人凳子拿过来
Kimberly, get me my yelling stool.
乐意至极
Gladly.
我为你做了那么多 你就是这么报答我的
After everything I've done for you, this is how you repay me?
我为了你在孕期中途把烟戒了
I stopped smoking halfway through my pregnancy for you.
你是我第一个孩子 我投入了最多心血
You were my first. I tried the hardest with you.
我刚发状态说你是个多优秀的孩子
And I just posted what a great kid you are.
现在我成了脸书上唯一的蠢货
Now I'm the only idiot on Facebook.
抱歉 爸爸 我不知道
Sorry, Dad. I didn't know.
要是你加了我好友 你就会知道的
Well, if you'd friend me, maybe you would.
我加你好友 爸爸
I'll friend you, Dad.
当然不是用我的大号♥
Not from my real account, of course.
也行
I'll take it.
我不敢相信我曾爱过你
I can't believe I used to love you.
妈
Hey, Mom.
我打扫了我的房♥间
I cleaned my room,
我给奶奶发了感谢信谢谢她送我的手套
and I sent that thank-you note to Grandma for the mittens.
爸爸 我刚才看了在百老汇表演的斯普林斯汀
Hey, Dad, I was watching Springsteen on Broadway,
你说得对
and you're right.
简约版的《诞生在美国》
The stripped-down version of "Born in the USA"
是针对我们错误出兵越南
is like a much more powerful indictment
更有力的控诉
of our misguided involvement in Vietnam.
是吧
Right?
-别上当 杰克 -明白
- Don't fall for it, Jack. - Yup, yup, yup, yup.
妈妈 我终于看了你发我的那篇
Mom, I finally read that article that you emailed me
关于能量饮料危害的文章
on the dangers of energy drinks.
我都不知道心脏会爆裂
I had no idea that hearts could burst.
我也不知道 但现在我们却在此
Neither did I, but here we are.
我从没见他们这么生气过
I've never seen them this mad.
他们在对我冷处理
They're giving me a total "10th Avenue Freeze Out."
哥们 别再看百老汇的斯普林斯汀了
Dude, stop watching Springsteen on Broadway.
我每次让我外婆失望
Whenever I disappoint my grandma,
我就等10分钟 然后她就忘了
I just wait ten minutes, and then she forgets.
我很担心
I'm worried.
你得竭尽所能
You're going to have to do whatever it takes
恢复他们对你的信心 邓肯 没有捷径
to restore their faith in you, Duncan. There's no quick fix.
剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表