剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表
If we don't get them all back, we'll be forced to arrest you,
拿走你的手♥机♥
take away your cell phone,
发布你的最丑一面的面部照片
and post a mug shot of your worst side.
不
No!
我刚醒 洗了这些衣服
I just woke up and did this laundry.
有什么重要电♥话♥吗
Any big phone calls?
你去哪了 女人 上车
Where have you been, woman? Get in the car.
我们好阴险
We're sneaky!
我真是不懂这行业了
I don't understand this business anymore!
于是金伯莉成功追回了所有饼干
And so Kimberly successfully rounded up all the cookies...
除了这块
except for one.
该死
Aw, nuts.
天 看看这些毛茸茸的家伙
Oh man, look at these furry dudes.
我要晕了
I'm starstruck.
我们能和这几个傻瓜合影吗
Is it okay if we get a selfie with these fools real quick?
当然 它们可爱人类了
Sure, why not? They love people.
很好
That's what's up.
谢谢 我会标记你
Thank you. I'ma tag you.
谁准备好欣赏3分27秒的大熊跳舞了
Who's ready for three minutes and 27 seconds of bear dancing?
别跳牙线舞了
Stop flossing!
必须马上结束
This ends now.
我知道跳舞熊和玉米片吧这样的事很好玩
I know stuff like dancing bears and nacho bars are fun today,
但是是有代价的 如果我们不阻止邓肯
but it comes with a cost. If we don't stop Duncan,
我们就将负担不起所有那些
we won't be able to afford all the things
让高中四年如噩梦一般
that make high school the nightmarish four years
但是以后我们却会深情回顾的事情
that we'll later look back on fondly.
你准备好跟橄榄球道别了吗
Are you ready to say goodbye to football?
行进管乐队
Marching band?
你们过时的毕业舞会
Your antiquated prom?
还有鬼知道是什么的钥匙私人俱乐部
And whatever Key Club is?
我不想生活在一个没有钥匙私人俱乐部的世界里
I don't wanna live in a world without Key Club.
时间到了 给我500
Okay, time's up. Pay me $500.
我们在镇那头要参加一个受戒礼
We have a Bar Mitzvah across town.
我没钱
Uh, yeah. I don't have the money.
我都给防弹少年团了
I had to give it all to BTS.
我不知道他们有那么多人
I didn't know there were so many of them.
但如果熊拿不到钱的话 就买♥♥不到三文鱼
But if the bears don't get paid, they don't get salmon,
如果熊吃不到三文鱼
and if the bears don't get salmon...
如果熊吃不到三文鱼 就会怎样
If the bears don't get salmon, what?
你没有说完
You didn't finish your thought.
简直是《今日秀》的再次上演
Ugh, it's the "Today Show" all over again!
我知道结果 它们会追到我们死为止
Oh, I saw that one. They won't stop till we're dead.
现在我们把所有饼干交给联调局
Okay, so now we take all the cookies to the FBI,
洗清我的罪名 我就能留着手♥机♥了 对吗
clear my name, and I can keep my phone, right?
不 我们要去你学校把饼干还回去
Nope, we're going to your school to give back the cookies,
你要承认你根本没卖♥♥出去
you'll admit you didn't really sell any,
你伤了你父亲的心
you broke your father's heart,
你不配和酷女孩玩
and you don't deserve to hang out with the cool girls.
可是特别探员琳达·贡斯说
But Special Agent Linda Gunns said that--
那些饼干有毒
Those cookies were poison?
你骗了我 你们真是糟糕的家长
You lied to me? You're terrible parents.
妈妈是琳达·贡斯
Mommy was Linda Gunns.
我不是糟糕的家长 我总是为我孩子操心
I am not a terrible parent. I always look out for my kid--
杰克 小心
Jack, look out!
你们俩在路上跑干什么
What are you two doing running in the road?
上车
Get in!
-到底怎么回事 -说来话长
- What is going on? - It's a long story.
-他毁了学校 -就是这样
- He ruined the school. - Yeah, that's it.
-老天 -它们喜欢我们
- Oh, dear God! - Yay, they like us!
这里面有蜂蜜的味道
It smells like honey in here.
等等 后备箱里装满了蜂蜜饼干
Wait, the trunk is filled with Honey Snap cookies.
-打开后备箱 杰克 -不
- Pop the trunk, Jack! - No!
那我就得买♥♥下所有饼干
Then I'll have to buy the cookies
金伯莉也吸取不了教训
and Kimberly won't learn her lesson!
她伤了我的心 必须受罪
She broke my heart and has to suffer!
我知道了 哈里斯先生 打开天窗
Got it. Mr. Harris, open the sunroof.
米娅 我知道你很聪明 但你是白♥痴♥吗
Mia, I know you're a bright girl, but are you an idiot?
相信她 爸爸 她是天生领导者
Trust her, Dad. She's a natural leader.
真棒的动物
Aww, gorgeous animals.
你不是白♥痴♥ 你怎么知道会奏效的
Hey, you're not an idiot. How'd you know that it'd work?
它们喜欢表演 我选择相信
They just love to perform, I choose to believe.
抱歉我毁了学校 还差点毁了你
Sorry I destroyed the school and almost ruined your chance
做主席以及低薪慈善工作的机会
to be president and do poorly paid charity work.
我想弥补
I wanna make things right.
你还有那封辞职信吗
You still got that resignation letter?
嗯 以及我用你口吻写给我的道歉信
Yup, and an apology note that I wrote from you to me.
我接受道歉
Which I accepted.
来 我们去叫老师从地下室里出来吧
Come on, let's go get the teachers out of the basement.
我的疯狂统治结束了
Uh, so, my crazy reign is over.
你们可以回到家人身边了
You can all go back to your families.
巴雷特先生 你妻子生了孩子 他们都很好
Mr. Barrett, your wife had the baby. Everyone's doing great.
教练 你可以走了
Come on, Coach. You can leave.
不 我要解开这个密室
No, I'm figuring out this escape room!
天 这不是密室
Oh my God, it's not an escape room.
密室逃脱当然会这么说了
That's exactly what an escape room would say!
我只需要把这些线索拼凑在一起
All right, I just need to put these clues together.
死老鼠 水桶 拖把 死老水拖
Dead rat, bucket, mop. Drbm.
没错 BM教授
That's it! Doctor BM!
马桶里有把钥匙
There's a key in the toilet!
想在玉米片吧关门前最后再去一次吗
Wanna hit the nacho bar one last time before I shut it down?
嗯 我正想吃
Yeah, I could nach.
于是邓肯和米娅走向食堂
So Duncan and Mia marched to the cafeteria,
他们享用玉米片 奶酪
where they enjoyed nachos, cheese,
当然还有墨西哥辣椒
and, of course, jalapenos.
剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表