剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表
你就夺走了他们的身份
you take away their identity.
别把他们幼稚的争斗扯到我们幼稚的争斗上
Do not turn their childish fight into our childish fight.
我得走了
Oh, gotta go.
杨子在购物亭里给队伍联♥系♥了免费的手部按♥摩♥
Yangzi hooked the team up with free hand massages at the mall kiosk.
什么
Wha--
我爱购物亭的免费手部按♥摩♥
I love free hand massages at the mall kiosk.
听上去不错 再见 金伯莉
Ooh, that sounds nice. Bye, Kimberly.
和阿邓朋友玩得开心点
Have fun with Dunkie's friends.
你站哪边
Whose side are you on?
我哪边都不站
I'm not on anybody's side.
我在试图支持金伯莉 安慰你
I'm trying to support Kimberly, console you,
同时让你♥爸♥爸扔掉他车♥库♥里的玩具
and make your father get his toys out of the garage.
这些看着像玩具吗
Do these look like toys to you?
别再这么幼稚了 去做你的家务
Stop acting like a child, and go do your chore!
请别当着孩子们的面削弱我的男子气概
Please do not emasculate me in front of my kids.
无男子气的爸爸 就是它了
Emasculated dads. That's it!
男子气是什么意思
What does masculated mean?
意思是
It means...
强壮
strong.
在一整天的做饭 打扫和带小孩后
After a full day of cooking, cleaning, and kids,
我实在没心情
I'm just not in the mood.
不代表我不爱她 只是
Doesn't mean I don't love her. I'm just...
累了
Tired.
我带来了豆奶拿铁和一个建议
I come bearing soy lattes and a proposal.
淡定 詹森
Easy, Jensen.
让他先闻闻你
Let him smell you first.
说吧
Go on.
我想加入你们队
I want to join your team.
我想做居家老爹
I want to be a Stay at Gnome Dad.
你有孩子吗
Okay, do you have a kid?
据我所知没有
None that I know of.
听着 我能帮你们获胜
Okay, look. I can help you win.
我了解他们的策略
I know their strategy.
你妹妹没有策略
Your sister doesn't have a strategy.
她就是个杀人机器
She's just a killing machine.
我们需要能误导她的东西
We need something to throw her off her game,
能扰乱她心智的东西
get in her head.
嗯 我们需要一个能重击
Yeah, we need something to whack her
她情感膝盖和情感拆轮胎棒的东西
in her emotional kneecap with an emotional tire iron.
你能做到吗 邓肯
Can you do that, Duncan?
乐意至极
With pleazh.
得找点能在锦标赛上羞辱金伯莉的东西
Gotta find something to humiliate Kimberly at the tournament,
然后我就能停止自言自语了
then I can stop talking to myself.
那是邪恶的笑吗
Is that an evil laugh?
什么 不是
What? No.
好
Okay.
欢迎 电子游戏爱好者或者电玩爱好者
Welcome, video game lovers, or vlovers.
我们在锦标赛上直播
We're streaming live at the big tournament.
我是《跟蒂姆一起玩》的蒂姆
This is Tim from "Game Time with Tim."
我是蒂姆 现在是游戏时间
I'm Tim, and it's game time!
他们从底层开始 现在来到了这里
They started from the bottom. Now they're here.
锁甲队
Team You've Got Chainmail!
我喜欢这衣服在我皮肤上的感觉
I like the way this feels on my skin.
你没穿内衣吗
Aren't you wearing a shirt under that?
当然没有
Hell no.
掌声有请居家老爹
Now give it up for Stay at Gnome Dads!
那人看上去不像爸爸
That one doesn't look like a dad.
爸爸长什么样
What does a dad look like?
等下
Wait a minute.
那个驼背我在哪都能认出来
I'd know that pre-scoliosis hunch anywhere.
废物们好 准备好输了吗
Hello, losers. Ready to lose?
我的天 贝克丝 你裸体吗
Oh, my God. Bex, are you naked?
是的
Hell yeah.
在我们杀掉贝克丝 杨子和沃尔夫后
So after we kill Bex, Yangzi, and Wolf,
我会在大屏幕上发出这张丢人照片
I'll post this humiliating photo on the big screen,
然后趁她哭的时候 我就杀了她
then while she's crying, I'll kill her.
-很好 -不错
- Beautiful. - Nice.
我喜欢小孩哭
I love when kids cry.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
这次比赛的奖品丰厚
this one is for all the marbles,
价值50美元的戴夫&巴斯特成人餐厅流通券
a $50 certificate to Dave & Buster's.
预备
Players ready,
各就各位
players set,
选手们
players...
夺取旗子
capture the flag!
不胜利就死亡
Victory or death!
野蛮人死了
And the Barbarian is dead.
为我报仇
Avenge me!
好
Sure.
你真这么做了 你是我有过的最棒的老公
You're doing it! You're the best husband I've...
等等 这是我的东西
wait a minute. This is my stuff.
垃圾就是垃圾 亲爱的
Crap is crap, honey. Come on.
这东西占据了很多空间
This thing was taking up a ton of room.
你是说我的婚纱吗
You mean my wedding dress?
你结婚了 我们懂的 别活在过去了
You're married. We get it. Quit living in the past.
还有这个瘆人的娃娃
And what about this creepy doll?
我曾祖母做的
My great grandmother made that.
这是传家宝
It's a treasured family heirloom.
再说 我们试过扔掉它
Plus, we've tried to throw it away,
但它总是再次出现
and it keeps reappearing.
还有这条高中的裤子
And these pants from high school?
我的目标是在将来再次穿上它
My goal is to fit back into them some day.
这是进取裤
They're aspirational pants.
像手套一样
Like a glove.
那我就要戴我的Slash的高顶礼帽
Well, then, I'm gonna wear my Slash top hat,
史蒂薇·妮克丝的吉普赛披肩 布西·柯林斯的厚底靴
Stevie Nicks gypsy shawl, and Bootsy Collins platforms.
你要去哪穿这鞋子
Oh, where are you gonna wear those?
很多地方
Lots of places.
五金店 教堂 投票点
Hardware store, church, to vote.
我清理了我的垃圾
Okay, I cleaned out my junk.
毛绒弗雷迪
Fuzzy Freddy?
你不能扔掉它
You can't throw him away,
我们可是千辛万苦才买♥♥到的
not after what we went through to get him.
那是平安夜
It was Christmas Eve,
它是架子上最后一个
and he was the last one on the shelf.
我抓住他 突然一个人想要从我手上夺走
I grabbed it when suddenly this guy tries to steal it from me.
所以我跳上了他的背 往他眼睛里抹彩泥
So I jumped on his back, shoved Play-Doh in his eyes...
受死吧
Smush. Take it! Eat it!
圣诞早上
And Christmas morning,
你是世界上最开心的女孩
you were the happiest little girl in the world.
-那是我最爱的圣诞记忆 -我也一样
- That's my favorite Christmas memory. - Mine, too.
现在是垃圾了
Well, now it's trash.
-再见 弗雷迪 -等等
- Bye, Freddy! - Wait!
家庭最重要的就是回忆
Memories are what a family is all about.
我们要留下毛绒弗雷迪和Slash的帽子
We're gonna keep Fuzzy Freddy and Slash's hat.
还有这个着魔的娃娃
And this haunted doll.
它刚对我眨眼了 你看到了 对吗
It just winked at me. You saw it, right?
我们要留下我们所有的老回忆
We are gonna keep all of our old memories,
并一直创造新的回忆
and never stop making new ones.
邓肯 金伯莉 快出来做点值得铭记的事
Duncan, Kimberly, get out here and do something memorable.
他们在参加电子游戏锦标赛
They're at the video game tournament.
不叫上我们就制♥造♥回忆 休想
Making a memory without us? Not on my watch.
去死吧
Oh! Die already!
电子游戏锦标赛
今天
两支队伍都到了城♥堡♥
Both teams have made it to the castle.
我负责老爹们
I got the dads covered.
沃尔夫 杨子 杀了邓肯
Wolf, Yangzi, kill Duncan.
出来吧
Show your face.
我没看到他
I don't see him anywhere.
因为我穿了我的隐身斗篷
That's because I'm wearing my invisibility cloak.
剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表