剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表
所以别胡思乱想了
so get that out of your head right now.
她们跟你妈妈一样是工作女性
They're working women just like your mom.
我没穿衣服 你真走运
I'm naked, you lucky duck!
好了 找到了
Okay, here we go. There you are.
你的姿势太难看了
Huh, wha--your posture is so terrible.
我花钱给你买♥♥了背背佳
I paid all that money for a back brace.
你都不戴
You're not even wearing it.
它会让我的背变直 而且不舒服
It makes my back straight and uncomfortable.
白色货车 变♥态♥的战车
Ooh, a white van-the chariot of creeps.
邓肯 你懂电脑 放大
Duncan, you know computers. Zoom in!
当然了 码头
Of course--the docks.
快 邓肯 监控时间到
Come on, Duncan, it's stakeout time.
邓肯
Duncan?
不不 你在这里的工作
No, no, the work you're doing here
很重要 国家意见分歧
is so important, you know? The country's so divided.
谢谢你的服务 上帝保佑美国
Okay, thank you for your service, and God bless America.
谁需要止泻药
Who needs the Pepto?
我
Me.
我可以代表大家说
I think I speak for everyone when I say
这一刻一点也不酷
there's nothing cool about this moment,
但你们还记得昨天有多好玩吗
but do you remember how much fun yesterday was?
完全值得 对吗
Totally worth it, right guys?
我们要死了 爸爸
We're dying, Daddy.
你送我们去学校吧
Why didn't you just take us to school?
我觉得最困难的时期已经过去了
I think the worst is over.
没有 风暴眼而已
Nope, just the eye of the storm.
我又要拉了
I'm gonna be sick again.
我看看 我们有三个人 但只有两个厕所 拜
Let's see here. There's three of us and only two bathrooms, so bye!
-让开 -休想
- Out of my way- - Oh, no, you don't.
我的尾巴
Ow, my tail!
-不 不 -抢到了
- Ugh, no, no- - Made it.
没抢到
Didn't make it.
我的
Mine!
你太小 不会记住这事的
You're too young to remember this.
-天 我恨我自己 -爸爸
- Oh, God, I hate myself. - Daddy!
码头
Ah, the docks.
世界上最恶劣的犯罪都发生在这里
All the worst crimes in the world happen here.
毒品
枪♥支♥
塑料吸管
象牙 快来买♥♥象牙了
Elephant tusks! Get your elephant tusks!
完全没用的象牙
Serve no purpose at all elephant tusks!
我要三根
I'll take three.
-我们要举报吗 -没时间
- Should we report that to somebody? - No time.
我们只有一个目标 让我成为警探
We have one goal-make me a detective.
我们不是要去拿回我的钱吗
I thought we were trying to get my money back.
嘘 那是球鞋男的货车
Shh, there's the sneaker guy's van.
-我们等他回来 -要等多久
- Now we wait till he returns. - Ugh, how long?
一直等到他回来为止
As long as it takes.
好的警探需要耐心
Every good detective needs patience.
快啊 快点
Ugh, come on, come on, come on!
快回来 犯罪 你在哪
Come on, come on! Crime, where are you?
女士 已经10点过了
Hey, lady, it's after 10:00 p.M.!
有的人啊
Some people.
孩子们 亚马逊APP开了
Okay, kids, Amazon app is open,
是时候给你们买♥♥你们喜欢的东西了
and it's time for me to buy your love.
想买♥♥什么都加进购物车
Fill the cart with whatever you want.
我太虚弱没法点
I'm too weak to point.
芭比梦幻屋
Whoa, a Barbie Dreamhouse.
有三个厕所吗
Does it have three bathrooms?
拜托 我想再次变酷
Come on. I wanna be cool again!
不好意思 你或者你的行为都不酷
Sorry, neither you nor your actions are cool.
铜杯 很适合用来盛莫斯科骡子鸡尾酒
Ooh, a copper mug--perfect for Moscow mules.
没错 我可以让你们喝酒
That's right. I'll let you drink!
-停下 -不要
- Stop! - No.
阿邓 你最爱的药是什么
So, Dunkie, what are your favorite drugs these days?
妈 别关心我的健康
Mom, stop caring about my well-being!
怎么 我就是想和你聊天而已
What? I'm just making conversation.
业余警♥察♥监控是聊天的好时候
An amateur police stakeout is a good time to talk.
别把我们当做母子 我们是拍档
Don't think of us as mother and son. We're partners.
好 我能问你个事吗
Okay, can I ask you something?
当然 拍档
Absolutely, partner.
你怎么不亲爸爸的嘴了
How come you don't kiss Dad on the mouth anymore?
什么 好吧
What? Uh--okay.
每个婚姻都有起起伏伏
E-every marriage has ebbs and flows.
现在 你♥爸♥爸和我处于...
Um, right now, your father and I are in a bit of a--
谢天谢地 犯罪
Oh, thank God, crime.
该死的码头
Ugh, damn docks!
也许你说得对 邓肯
Maybe you're right, Duncan.
梦想只会带来失望
Having dreams just sets you up for disappointment.
妈 你说得真好
Aw, Mom, such a great way to put it.
便宜的女士汽车轮胎
Cheap, lady car tires for sale.
-快来买♥♥便宜的女士汽车轮胎 -我要四个
- Get your cheap, lady car tires! - Four please.
知道怎样可以让这个麦片变得好吃吗
You know what might make this cereal fun?
-加上一点 -不要
- We add a little-- - No.
-我是想说牛奶的 -不加就可以
- I was gonna say milk. - Dry is fine.
-妈 -妈妈
- Mom. - Mommy.
爸爸想杀了我们
Dad tried to kill us.
你在儿童服务机构有认识的人吗
Do you have a hookup with child services?
我只是做了一顿有趣的晚餐
I just made a fun dinner,
所有原料都过期了
and every ingredient was expired,
所以她们肚子有点痛
so they got a little tummy ache.
爸爸把我锁在厕所外面
Daddy locked me out of the bathroom,
我在走廊里拉屎
and I pooped in the hallway!
她在说笑 别去走廊
She's kidding. Do not go in the hallway.
无所谓了 随便在哪拉都行
Oh, what does it matter? Poop wherever you want.
你把你的警探小说
Oh, you're throwing out your detective novels
还有警探DVD都扔了
and your detective DVDs,
但你还没告诉我做警探是什么样呢
but you haven't told me how it went being a detective.
梦想结束了 杰克 我不配做警探
The dream is over, Jack. I don't deserve to be a detective.
我也不配加入执法部门
I don't deserve to be in Law Enforcement at all.
我终于可以回归我的爱好了
Finally, now I can get back to my passion!
之前画到哪了
Okay, where was I?
我们缓慢上楼去睡觉吧
Come on, let's all trudge sadly up to bed.
你听到我了 缓慢上楼
You heard me. Trudge.
这不公平
This is so unfair.
去找她 邓肯
Go to her, Duncan.
我会一直在这儿
I'll always be here.
妈 等等 那辆货车刚开过去了
W--Mom, wait. The van just went by.
真好 晚安
That's nice. Good night.
不 我不会让你放弃你的破梦想
No, I'm not gonna let you give up on your stupid dream.
赶紧上车 我们去做混♥蛋♥
Now, get in the car, and let's be dicks.
拍档
Partner.
给
Here you go.
阿邓 谢谢你相信我
Oh, Dunkie, thanks for believing in me.
-我们走 -等等
- Let's roll! - Wait for us.
你们不能去 姑娘们
Ah-ah, you can't come with us, girls.
这是危险的警♥察♥事务
This is dangerous police business.
留下跟爸爸在一起更危险
Not as dangerous as leaving us with Dad.
这不是个安全的空间
This is not a safe space.
她们没说错 请带上我们
Yeah, they're not wrong. Please take us.
-太好了 -好 你开车
- Yes! - Okay, you drive!
别跟丢了 杰克
Don't lose 'em, Jack.
他们会带我们直捣黄龙
They'll take us to the kingpin!
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss!
从那边抄过去
Cut through there!
她怎么没在座位上
Why isn't she in her car seat?
你太酷了
You are so cool!
这镇上就没有安静的地方吗
这是什么地方
What the hell is this place?
是你的学校 蠢货
It's your school, dumbass.
快 我们去捣毁这个没有灵魂[鞋底]的假鞋集团
Come on, let's go bust this soulless shoe ring.
剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表