剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表
Is that a standing roller coaster?
我一直想要尝试下
I have always wanted to try one.
快决定吧 姑娘
Make up your mind, girl.
我们到底是不是义愤填膺 这会影响我的歌♥单
Are we outraged or not? It affects my setlist.
那要不采取一个折中方案
Okay, what about a compromise?
举办一个有趣的女巫节
Have a fun Witch Day,
但同时设立一个咨♥询♥处
but also set up an information booth
讲述小镇野蛮的烧女巫故事
that tells the story of the town's barbaric witch burnings.
咨♥询♥处
Information booth?
我不确定纳税人会同意
I don't know if the taxpayers will go for it.
我请求了一个国外政♥府♥去挖掘...的黑料
"I asked a foreign government to dig up dirt on--"
批准咨♥询♥处
Booth approved!
我不要做小镇处子
And I am not gonna be the town virgin
也不要烧女巫
or burn the witch.
阿邓着火了
Dunkie's on fire!
我们需要液体来扑灭他
We need some sort of liquid to put him out!
用你的辣椒酱去拯救邓肯
Use your chili to save Duncan!
当然 我们定将拿到第一名的辣椒酱
Of course, our sure-to-win-first-place chili!
我们是在犹豫吗
Are we hesitating?
不 那是乌云吗
No! Hey, is that a rain cloud?
-快倒掉 -好
- Throw it! - Okay!
我们很抱歉我们让好胜心蒙蔽了我们的判断
We're sorry we let our competitive nature cloud our judgment.
如果你要是出事的话 获胜也没有意义
Winning means nothing if something happened to you.
你们是刚刚溅我一身的人吗
Are you the people that splashed all over me?
-抱歉 -别
- Yeah, sorry about that. - Don't be.
太好吃了 我全舔干净了
It's so good, I ate down to my bone.
获胜者是安妮和杰克·哈里斯
And the winner is Annie and Jack Harris!
看看它 杰克
Look at her, Jack.
我死的时候 把我骨灰装到这里面
When I die, I want my ashes in there.
没问题
You got it, baby!
妈妈以后会住到那里面
Mommy's gonna live in there someday.
我们很为你骄傲 邓子
We're proud of you, Dunker.
捍卫米娅的信仰
Standing up for Mia's beliefs.
你或许还是处子 但今天你成了男人
You may still be a virgin, but today you became a man.
我也为你们骄傲
I'm proud of you too.
你们偷了那个过世女人的辣椒酱 做成了自己的
You stole that dead woman's chili and you made it your own.
你可以的 贝克丝
You got this, Bex.
胜利 我的馅
Victory! My filling!
真好
Nice.
你可以花5元每一张
You can buy one CD for five,
五元买♥♥两张或者五元买♥♥三张
two for five, or three for five--
-不用了 -滚吧
- Nah, I'm good. - Get your bald ass outta here.
女人因为病毒疫情 坏天气
Women were unfairly branded witches
庄稼歉收而被不公平地当做女巫
due to viral outbreaks, bad weather, poor harvests,
因为经济状况而恶化
all exacerbated by their economic status.
所以回答你的问题 厕所在那边
So to answer your question, the bathroom's over there.
常言道 运动需要时间
Well, you know what they say, movements take time.
我有次在你的衣服上看到的
I read that on one of your T-shirts once.
想要去坐摩天轮吗
Wanna ride the Ferris wheel?
嗯 我不知道 好啊
Yes! I mean, I dunno. Sure.
新鲜热狗 汪汪
Fresh batch of dogs. Woof-woof.
抱歉我之前说要杀掉并吃了你
Hey, sorry I said I was gonna kill and eat you.
你要知道那是虚声恫吓
You gotta know by now it was an idle threat.
那是猪肉
You know that's pork.
你真是头怪猪
You are one freaky little pig.
看来他不会来了
Guess he's not gonna show.
我要一个
One, please.
你回来了
You came back!
我还正想再见到你呢
Hey, I was hoping I'd see you again.
自从去年女巫节后我就一直在想你
I've been thinking of you since last Witch Day.
真的吗
You have?
我的眼睛 好痛 好痛
Ow! My eyes! It burns! It burns!
我帮你洗
I'll wash it out!
你要杀了我吗
Ow, oh! You're killing me!
对不起 明年见
I'm so sorry! See you next year!
妈
Mom!
恭喜你们的辣椒酱奖杯
Congratulations on your chili trophy.
什么
What?
马丁夫人
Mrs. Martin!
你们偷了我的辣椒酱
You stole my chili.
现在我要偷走你们的孩子
Now I'm gonna steal your children.
那是梦吗
Oh, was that a dream?
我不知道 人们会共享梦境吗
I don't know. Do people share dreams?
她回来了 她要吃小孩
She's back, and she eats children!
正因此我们才要安装防女巫玻璃
And that's why we witch-proof!
剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表