剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表
赢家可获得我们找到的沾了血渍的法兰绒衬衣
Winner gets that flannel shirt we found that has blood on it.
血渍衬衣是我的 贝克丝 是我的码
Blood shirt's mine, Bex. It's my size.
血渍衬衣
Blood shirt!
我的脊柱
Ow, my spine.
我落在了炉子上
I landed on the stove.
邓肯和沃尔夫 该你们了
Okay, Duncan and Wolf. You're up.
沃尔夫 你把木棍上的枕头摘掉的话
Look, Wolf. When you take the pillows off the stick,
这就像是把巨大的刀
it's like a giant knife.
上来
Get up here!
我要像转火腿一样旋转你
I'm gonna spiral you like a ham.
火腿旋转
Ham spiral!
算了 似乎很危险
Nah. Seems dangerous.
危险 从前的沃尔夫绝对不会说这样的屁话
Dangerous? The old Wolf would never say crap like that.
你是谁
Who are you?
差点摔断你的脖子 幸运儿
Almost broke your neck, you lucky duck.
什么
What?
妈 你在毁掉沃尔夫
Mom, you're ruining Wolf.
他是我最酷的朋友 而你在改变她
He is my coolest friend, and you're changing him.
要是我试图改变你
How would you like it if I tried to change
醉酒的书友会朋友 你会作何感想
your drunk book club friends?
祝你好运
Ha! Good luck with that.
邓肯 我知道这对你来说难以接受
Duncan, I know this is hard for you.
但我这么做是为了沃尔夫
But I'm doing this all for Wolf.
你是为了你自己
You're doing it for you!
他在成为你最爱的项目之前曾是我的朋友
He was my friend before he was your pet project.
为了我 胡说 这对我有什么好处
For me? That's crazy. What could be in this for me?
喂 我被提名好心人奖了
Hello? Good Samaritan award nomination for me?
真不可思议
That's crazy!
好消息 我们要回♥教♥堂
Great news. We're going back to church!
静 帮沃尔夫下来
Jing! Help Wolf down!
跳吧
Just jump!
我在努力
I'm trying!
爸 我们徒步了几十英里了
Dad, we've been hiking for miles,
我们还没看到那花
and we haven't seen that flower.
要不我们就在她生日上做点温馨的事吧
Why don't we just do something nice for her birthday, instead?
太迟了
Too late!
我已经定了一个四天三晚的
I already booked a four-day, three-night,
卡丁车短假 我是怎么了
go-kart getaway. What is wrong with me?
在那
There it is!
妈妈觉得我们不感激她
Mom thinks we don't appreciate her?
她去死吧
She can suck it!
去死 去死
Suck it! Suck it! Suck it! Suck it!
天啊 爸 我们被困住了
Oh, my God. Dad? We're trapped.
我们不会有事的
We're gonna be fine.
保持冷静 别往你右侧看去
Just stay calm, and don't you dare look over your right shoulder.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
我就说我们该买♥♥礼品卡的
I told you we should have just gotten a gift card.
现在不是责备人的时候
This is not the time for blame,
"那是妈妈最爱的花 我们应该为她找到"小姐
Miss "Oh, that's Mom's favorite flower, we should get it for her!"
我要求助了
I'm gonna call for help.
黑子们
Hey, haters.
致所有说我会死得很无聊的人
To all of you who said I would die in a boring way,
看看我现在的样子
look at me now!
和我爸被困在宜人峰
Trapped with my dad at Pleasant Peak
试图为我妈找到她最爱的花
trying to get my mom's favorite flower.
#峡谷女王
#RavineQueen,
-#骷髅 -给我
- #Skeleton. - Give me that!
该死
Damn it.
-我有备用电池 -该死
- I have a backup battery. - Damn it!
你♥爸♥和金伯莉呢
Where is your father and Kimberly?
他们应该到这来看看上帝认为我是个好母亲
They should be here to see that God thinks I am an awesome mother.
你为什么关心他们在哪
Why do you care where they are?
你有沃尔夫了
You got Wolf.
他是你儿子 女儿和丈夫
He's your son, daughter, and husband, now.
还是你的静
And your Jing!
祝你好运 妈妈 我爱你
Oh, and good luck, Mommy, I love you!
你是告诉她你爱她吗
Did you tell her you loved her?
没有 我说的是
No! I said,
你再去找个家庭吧 女人
"Find another family, lady!"
爸爸和金伯莉呢
Where are Dad and Kimberly?
欢迎大家到我们每周一次的好心人颁奖典礼
Welcome, everyone, to our weekly Good Samaritan awards.
好心人
♪ Good Samaritan ♪
获奖人可以住在喜来登
♪ Winner gets to stay at the Sheraton ♪
享受懒觉
♪ Enjoy sleeping in! ♪
我们来认识下本周的
Okay, let's meet our nominees
好心人提名者
for Good Samaritan of the Week.
安妮·哈里斯 改变了一个年轻人的生活
Annie Harris for changing a young man's life.
贝克丝
Bex,
复活了了她的外婆 尽管签署了拒绝心肺复苏协议
who revived her grandmother, despite her DNR.
我绝不会让她去见上帝
I'll never let her go to God!
当然 少了马维斯还怎么好意思称为颁奖礼呢
And, of course, it wouldn't be an award show without Mavis,
你透♥支♥了银行账户就会叫的狗
the dog that barks if you overdraft your bank account.
看样子这周你会获奖 马维斯
Looks like it's your week, Mavis.
-获奖者是 -等等
- And the winner is... - Wait!
我找到爸爸和金伯莉了
I found Dad and Kimberly!
看看我现在的样子 和我爸被困在宜人峰
Look at me now, trapped with my dad at Pleasant Peak
试图为我妈找到她最爱的花
trying to get my mom's favorite flower.
菲奥尔达利索
The fiordaliso!
天呐 他们真的在乎
Oh, my gosh! They do care!
抱歉 牧师
So sorry, Pastor,
我不能接受这个奖
I can't accept that award.
请寄送到我家
Please send it to my house.
获奖者是马维斯
And the winner is Mavis!
你太善良了
You are way too kind.
让我给教堂捐赠点钱
Let me give the church a little donation.
我周五才能拿到钱
I get paid on Friday!
嗨 我是安妮·哈里斯
Hi, I'm Annie Harris.
你有找到我家人吗
Have you found my family yet?
没有 他们还在那座山上的某个地方
No, they're still somewhere on that mountain,
但是菲奥尔达利索已经盛开
but the fiordaliso are in full bloom,
而狗在它们的气味下无法追踪
and the dogs can't track over their scent.
无法还是不愿意
Can't? Or won't?
无法
Can't.
那我们要怎么办
Oh, well, what are we gonna do?
沃尔夫能追踪他们
Wolf can track them!
他曾经在一个垃圾场里找到了我的牙架
He once found my retainer in a city dump.
抱歉 我只能闻到
Sorry. All I can smell
你妈妈给我买♥♥的薰衣草护发素
is that lavender conditioner your mom bought me.
天上才有的味道
Heavenly.
我的天 你帮助高危青少年
Oh, my God! This is what happens
就会造成这样的后果
when you help at-risk teens.
都怪我
This is all my fault.
我只想被人感激
I just wanted to feel appreciated!
这要求不高 哈里斯太太
That's not too much to ask, Mrs. Harris.
有人关心我 教我很多新东西
And it was nice to have someone care about me
感觉很棒
and teach me so many new things.
你真会说
Aw, that's so sweet.
现在忘掉我教你的一切
Now forget everything I've taught you,
回归你野生的本质 找到我的家人
revert to your wild ways, and find my family!
他不能一下就变回去 妈
He can't just magically change back, Mom.
实际上 有一个办法
Actually, there is one way.
但我得警告你 有点奇怪
But I gotta warn you, it's a little weird.
不管是什么 我都能接受
Whatever it is, I can handle it.
给我看满月的照片
Show me a picture of the full moon.
不错
Nice.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
那是什么鬼
What the hell was that?
太疯狂了
That was insane.
你们都看到了吧
You all saw that, right?
我要是知道他有这能耐
If I had known he was capable of that,
剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表