剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表
捷径 没错
Quick fix. That's it.
我只需要就我偷溜出去一事给他们一个盛大的道歉
I just need a big way to apologize for sneaking out.
-我知道 你能溜出去吗 -当然
- I know. Can you sneak out? - Yeah, sure.
是巴巴杜
It's the Babadook.
杰克 那是五年前了
Jack, that was five years ago.
你看了电影 他驻颜有术
You saw the movie. He's ageless.
执法警员 准备受死吧
Parking enforcement. Prepare to die.
什么鬼
What the? What?
-邓肯 -你好 哈里斯太太
- Duncan? - Oh, hey, Mrs. Harris.
新睡袍 不错
New robe? Nice.
我知道这树对你们有多重要
I know how much this tree meant to you,
我很抱歉我杀了它 所以我搬来了最好的一部分
and I'm sorry that I killed it. So I saved you the best part.
我又爱上你了
I'm falling in love with you all over again.
你们能原谅我吗
Can you, like, just forgive me now?
当然
Of course.
我从没停止过爱你 那是你妈
I never stopped loving you. That was your mom.
你是任何母亲都希望拥有的好儿子
You are the greatest son any mother could ever hope for.
知了群
Cicada swarm!
抱歉
Ugh, sorry.
我以为它们至少还要再过一周才会成群行动的
I didn't think they'd be swarming for at least another week.
阿邓 抱歉我没有陪你去
Oh, Dunkie, I'm sorry that I didn't ride shotgun with you
参加你的音乐节
to your music shebang.
我也很抱歉我在你开车的时候惊慌失措
And I'm sorry I freaked out on you driving.
我发誓我绝不做一个差劲的父亲的
I swore I'd never be a lame dad.
所以我才留了这个辫子
I mean, that's the whole point of this ponytail.
这样吧
Tell you what.
你可以开车带你女友米娅去任何地方
You can drive your girlfriend, Mia, wherever you want.
女友
Girlfriend?
你不会以为我是你女友吧
Oh, you don't think I'm your girlfriend, do you?
什么 怎么会
What? No way.
-我真的喜欢你 邓肯 -当然
- I really like you, Duncan. - Of course.
-但我不是任何人的财产 -我没这么想过
- But I am nobody's property. - I never thought otherwise.
所以别做梦喜欢我
So don't even dream of crushing on me.
-做梦太傻了 -不过
- Dreams are stupid. - However,
如果我哪天决定想要人喜欢我
if I ever did decide I wanted someone crushing on me,
可以是像你这样的人
it could be someone like you.
女生很复杂吧 邓肯
Girls are complicated, eh, Duncan?
是的 萨利
You got that right, Sully.
我们走吧 上来
Let's get out of here. Hop on.
这是真的吗
Is this really happening?
不是 你朋友给你的那个食物有超强的迷幻药效
No, that edible your friend gave you has killer flashbacks.
你嗨上天了 邓肯
You're high as hell, Duncan.
抓住我的胡子 我们要去火星了
Now hold onto my mustache. We're going to Mars.
真好
Nice.
我们家成了马戏团吗
Is our house the circus?
我们还要在车里住多久
How much longer do we have to live in the car?
住到知了停止交♥配♥为止
Just until the cicadas stop mating.
-谁想吃加了鸡蛋的薄煎饼 -我
- Who wants eggs with their pancakes? - Ooh, me.
我忘在家里了
Oh, I forgot them in the house.
没事 我去拿
No problem. I'll get them.
我去喂养我家人了
♪ Off to feed my family ♪
我并不想要鸡蛋
Mm, I don't really want eggs.
剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表