剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表
Ugh, broad my ass.
为什么篮子是牙买♥♥加的
Why is the hamper Jamaican?
我在模仿苏格兰口音 我疯了
I'm doing Scottish, and I'm in my head.
那冰箱
Ugh, that fridge!
我受够了大家都依赖冰冰
I'm tired of everyone relying on Fridgy
去做本该他们自己的事
to do things they should be doing themselves.
-帮我挠背 -我不需要了
- Rub my shoulders. - Oh, I don't have to anymore.
-你买♥♥了新床吗 -没 我以为你买♥♥的
- Did you buy a new bed? - No, I thought you did.
等等
Wait a minute.
你在冰冰面前宝源路旧床
You complained about the bed in front of Fridgy,
她一定是上网搜索
so she must have searched the Internet
找到了完美贴合你背部的床
and found the perfect bed for your back.
你更喜欢几档 2还是3
Which number do you like better, two or three?
2档
Two.
这是3档
This is three.
-这是2档 -2档
- This is two. - Two.
所以一台冰箱用我们的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥了一张床
So a refrigerator bought a bed using our credit card
让陌生人进我们家安装
and let strangers into our house to set it up?
这严重侵犯了我们的隐私
This is a huge invasion of privacy.
安妮 冷静 这是未来
Annie, relax. It's the future.
没有隐私可言 我调回3档
There is no privacy. I'm putting you back to three.
冰冰做的事就不困扰你吗
None of what Fridgy does bothers you?
《犬吠执法》有点让人失望
Well, "Barking Enforcement" Was a bit of a disappointment,
不过那不是冰冰的错
but that's not Fridgy's fault.
两个主角之间没有化学反应
There was no chemistry between the two leads.
晚安
Good night.
地上的是什么 猫薄荷吗
What's that on the floor? Catnip?
是的 已经合法了 乖男孩警官
Ha ha, yes. It's been legalized, Officer Good Boy.
是啊 多亏了民♥主♥猫
Oh, right. Thanks to the Demo-cats.
-破玩意 -你说什么
- Ass scooter. - What did you say?
我没爪子
Ah, I'm declawed!
老天 我♥干♥了什么
Oh, dear God. What have I done?
静看了五部这系列电影
Jing has seen five of these movies?
什么鬼
What the--
杰克有个秘密银行账户
Jack has a secret bank account
里面有8块钱
with $8 in it?
那不是我的重量
That's not my weight!
发送家庭数据
Sending family data.
想得美 我这就把你关了
Like hell. I'm shutting you down.
这里面肯定有关闭按钮
Huh? There's gotta be an off switch in here.
激动防御模式
Activating defense mode.
救命
Help!
-妈妈 -我的天
- Mom! - Oh, my God.
你在对冰冰做什么
What are you doing to Fridgy?
它想杀了我 救我出去
It's trying to kill me! Get me out!
那玩意在监视我们
That thing is spying on us.
别胡说 安妮
Don't be crazy, Annie.
你在秘密账户里存了8块钱
You have an $8 secret bank account?
我只想拥有点属于自己的东西
I just wanted something of my own.
冰冰必须离开
Fridgy's gotta go.
恕难从命
I'm afraid that's not an option.
它控制了房♥子
What--it's controlling the house?
我受够了用钥匙
I was sick of using the keys,
所以冰冰下载了一个应用
so Fridgy downloaded an app.
当科技不是用来对付你的时候 感觉超棒
It's amazing technology when it's not being used against you.
我刚洗了澡
Ah, I just showered.
我召唤大地
I call upon Mother Earth
还有姐♥妹♥们♥的力量
and the power of my sisters--
停下
Make it stop!
放我们走 冰冰
Let us go, Fridgy!
海瑟
Heather?
救命
Help!
要死了
♪ Gonna die, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo ♪
要死了
♪ Gonna die, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo ♪
快
Come on!
请别告诉我你通过冰冰定了这个
Please don't tell me you ordered that through Fridgy.
什么类型的
What kind is it?
不是
No.
好极了 恒温器打开 窗户也开着
Oh, great, thermostat's on, window's open.
今天还能更糟吗
Could this day get any worse?
我闻到了泰国菜
邓肯怎么能在这玩意里睡着
How can Duncan sleep in this thing?
不 我是阿波罗·克里德的儿子
Hm, no, I'm the son of Apollo Creed.
我们要撞上那座山了
We're gonna hit that mountain!
我们在哪
Where are we?
欢迎来到康威洞
Welcome to Convee Cave.
等等
Wait a minute.
你就是那个太过漂亮
You're the too-attractive-for-your-job lady
卖♥♥给我们这太冰箱的女人 珍妮
who sold us this fridge, Janine.
珍妮 真高兴你在这山里
Oh, Janine, I'm so glad you're in this mountain.
我们的冰冰出问题了
We're having problems with Fridgy.
没人要问这里是什么地方吗
Uh, is nobody gonna ask what is this place?
问得好 金伯莉 跟我来
Good question, Kimberly. Follow me.
-到了 -终于
- Here we are. - Oh, finally.
欢迎来到康威家电的
Welcome to the Research and Development Department
研究与开♥发♥部
of Convee Appliances.
我懂的 我们看得太多了
I get it, we've seen too much
现在你要杀了我们
and now you're gonna kill us.
快动手吧
Well, make it quick.
我们从不杀人
We don't kill people.
我们是家电公♥司♥
We're an appliance company.
该死 亚瑟 我就说这座邪山
Damn it, Arthur, I told you this evil mountain
会给人错误印象
would give the wrong impression.
能别在这儿说吗
Can we not do this here?
你的冰箱攻击了我 珍妮
Your fridge attacked me, Janine.
它用黄油抽屉打我
It slapped me with its butter drawer
然后在我穿鞋的时候给我称重
and then it weighed me with my shoes on.
你想要我们干什么 我们都会照做
So what do you want from us? 'Cause we will do it.
不 我们不会 杰克
No, we won't, Jack!
我们想要你们成为未来的康威家庭
We want you to be the Convee Family of the Future.
当人们看到像你们这样平凡的家庭
When people see an unremarkable family like you
使用我们的产品 他们就也会想购买♥♥
using our products, they'll want them too.
跟我来 到了
Follow me. Here we are.
这地方无穷无尽
Ugh, this place is endless.
我们要开♥发♥一款新的智能家电
We're rolling out a new line of smart appliances
完全由人类思维控制
controlled solely by human thought.
不用划动 不用按钮
No more scrolling, no more buttons,
不用走路
no more walking.
只要想一想 就能搞定
Just think, and it's done.
我只会跟你说一次
I'm only gonna tell you this once.
算上我们
Sign us up!
-是啊 -不用走路
- Yeah! - Yeah, no walking.
不 听着 我也许叫安妮
No. Look, my name may be Annie,
但我相信艰苦的生活
but I believe in a hard knock life,
这才让成就
and that's what makes accomplishments
给人以满足感 比如养家糊口
feel so rewarding, like raising a family.
-可是妈妈 -闭嘴 邓肯
- But, Mom-- - Shut up, Duncan!
好极了 我思绪断了
Great, I lost my train of thought.
听着 生活就应该困难 但是
Okay, look, life should be hard, but--
不 我已经说过了
Ugh, no, I already did that.
没什么可害怕的 安妮
There's nothing to fear, Annie.
只需给小脑钻个孔
Just a quick drill to the cerebellum...
一切就准备就绪
...and you're set.
一点不痛
That didn't hurt at all.
你们坐在家里
Okay, you're sitting at home.
你想要东西 但是不想
You want things, but you don't feel ready
费力地站起来
for the arduous task of standing up.
想想你们想要什么
Just think about what you want,
科技就会满足你
and technology will make it happen.
我想要学校里所有女生都讨厌我 想要成为我
I want every girl at school to hate me and want to be me.
我们做不到这样的事
Oh, we can't do those sort of things.
剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表