剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表
双关不错 亲爱的
Really nice pun, honey.
谢谢 你开车也很棒
Thanks. Nice driving.
-恶心 -不 挺好的 他们现在关系不错
- Gross. - No, it's good. They're flowing now.
别嗑药
一定有用呢
Yeah, that'll work.
退后 我要破门而入了
Stand back. I'm kicking it in.
没有锁
It's unlocked.
不管 帮帮老妈 孩子们
Don't care. Help Mommy, kids.
不准动
Freeze!
什么鬼 米奇先生
What the--Mr. Mitch?
-怎么了 -等等 你就是假鞋店的幕后老板吗
- What up? - Wait--y-you're behind the bogus shoe drop?
-你偷孩子们的钱- 不是
- You stole money from the kids? - Not from the kids.
-是为了他们 -我不懂
- For the kids. - I don't follow.
一公斤的...
A kilo of...
剧院门票
theater tickets?
《汉密尔顿》的
These are to "Hamilton."
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》称之为嘻哈歌♥剧
The "New York Times" called it a hip-hopera.
学校削减预算
With the school cutting funds,
我想着学生们会浪费钱去买♥♥
I figured kids would waste money on stuff like
球鞋和电子游戏 而不是教育
sneakers and video games, but not on education.
彩票的钱不是要投给教育吗
That's where the lotto money's supposed to go.
那就好了
Yeah, right.
总之 我想要学生们体验文化
Anyway, I want the students to be exposed to culture,
也许他们会受到鼓舞
so maybe they get inspired
将来会想炸掉这个破小镇
and wanna blow this dead-end town someday.
是啊 我在这荒废了一辈子
Yeah, I wasted my whole life here.
所以我和一个朋友想出了这个计划
So I worked out this plan with a friend.
沃特斯教练
Coach Walters?
这些女生在这做什么
What are all these girls doin' here?
谁在家做饭啊
Who's at home cooking?
谢谢你关心孩子们 米奇先生
I appreciate your concern for the kids, Mr. Mitch,
但你还是有罪 球鞋诈骗
but you're still guilty of sneaker fraud
以及和厌女者做朋友
and being friends with a misogynist.
嗯
Yeah...
妈 可他是为了他的梦想才这么做的
But, Mom, he did it for his dream,
希望学生都能受到文化的熏陶
a school where all the kids are super-culturated.
我为什么要操这个心啊
Why do I even bother?
你也不是无辜的 妈
You're not innocent either, Mom.
你带我去了脱衣舞俱乐部
You took me to a strip club.
什么 应该由我带邓肯第一次去脱衣舞俱乐部
What? I was supposed to take Duncan to his first strip club!
我想作为一个优秀的警探
Hmm, well...I guess part of being a good detective
就是要在有人犯下有利于你孩子的罪行时
is looking the other way when someone commits a crime
视而不见
that benefits your children.
-不过下不为例 -我保证
- Just don't do it again. - You have my word,
邓肯妈妈
Duncan's Mom.
什么 50美元的任天堂发♥售♥
What--$50 Nintendo drop?
-提前把生日钱给我 -不
- I need my birthday money early. - No!
-给 -已经碰了
- There ya go. - Already touched it!
这是规则 属于我了
That's the rules. It's mine now.
去快闪店
To the pop-up!
《你好多莉》要在镇上巡演了
"Hello Dolly!" is comin' to town.
你不能再提前给他生日钱了
You gotta stop fronting him birthday money.
36岁生日快乐 儿子
Happy 36th birthday, son!
《汉密尔顿》 美国人必看
你们觉得如何
So what'd you think?
改变人生 对吗
Life-changing, right?
还行
It was...fine.
我更想要球鞋
Sneakers would have been better.
为什么汉密尔顿是由德鲁·凯利扮演
And why was Hamilton played by Drew Carey?
-这是巡演公♥司♥ -我也这么想
- It's a touring company. - I'll say.
邓肯 你似乎很喜欢演出
Duncan, you looked like you enjoyed the show.
嗯 我带上了我最好的朋友
Oh, yeah. I had my best friend with me.
喜欢你的胡子 胡子比利
Diggin' the beard, Beardy Billy.
我也喜欢你的 米奇先生
Digging yours as well, Mr. Mitch.
《汉密尔顿》搅乱了我的思绪
Man, "Hamilton" scrambled my brain.
邓肯 我能问问
Duncan, if I asked,
你愿意为我杀人吗
would you kill for me?
该死 我给你画了邪恶眉毛
Oh, crap! I gave you evil eyebrows!
不
Nooooooo!
剧集 | 邓肯小镇 | 导航列表