剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
濒临灭绝的斑蝶
The commission can't green-light construction now.
委员会恐怕不能为这个项目开绿灯了
Talk about, uh, getting lucky at the last minute.
看来 运气来的真是时候
Not luck. This is how it's done.
这不是运气 而是实力
Prepare an amended motion, but don't file it yet.
准备一份诉讼修正稿 但先别提交
We'll surprise Medialine in court. Wait.
我们要在法庭上给"新媒快线"一个惊喜 等等
Shouldn't we share the report
我们不是该把这份报告
with Medialine's attorneys?
给"新媒快线"的律师一份吗
I mean, rules of discovery prohibit --
根据对新发现的规定 我们不能...
You're quoting the rules of discovery to me?
你在拿法规跟我咬文嚼字吗
I was running this firm
你还在跟小混混谈恋爱时
while you were still getting felt up by frat boys.
我已经是这公♥司♥的老板了
Okay.
好吧
Look, I'm having dinner with Parker tonight,
今晚我要和帕克出去吃饭
and I'd really like to be able to tell him
我还打算在他面前
how well you're doing.
夸夸你表现出色
You want to question my strategy,
但如果你想质疑我的策略
find a way to win first.
至少要有赢官司的实力
Your honor, despite what the state contends,
法官大人 检方律师的说法并不恰当
Kathy Miller is not asking to be killed.
凯西·米勒并不是要求被杀死
She's asking to have her heart stopped,
她只是要求 停止自己的心跳
and there is a difference.
这和死亡有本质区别
That is a baby painted turtle
这是一只幼年纹龟
coming out of a deep freeze.
它被低温冷冻了
No heartbeat. No respiration.
它没有心跳 也没有呼吸
I hate to object, your honor,
我也不想反对 法官大人
but turtles?
但海龟能说明什么
Research shows
研究表明
the painted turtle is one of several species
以纹龟为代表的一些物种
that completely stops their heartbeat and respiration
能够完全停止心跳和呼吸
for months at a time.
几个月的时间
Now, according to Mr. Waldron,
那么 如沃尔德伦先生所说
that equals a dead turtle.
这是一只死海龟
But Sadie here,
但是这只叫赛迪的
the very same turtle as in that film,
就是刚才视频中那只小海龟
might disagree.
不会同意这个说法
Your honor --
法官大人
The idea that life goes on
在心脏停跳后
even when the heart stops
仍能活过来的
is not limited to certain reptiles.
并不只有特定种类的爬行动物
Open-heart surgery,
接受心脏外科手术
organ-transplant patients
和器♥官♥移♥植♥的病人
regularly have their hearts stopped
通常会被停止心跳
while remaining biologically alive.
但是生物学上 他们仍是活着的
Now, the only difference here
这个案件中唯一特别的是
is the length of time during which
在米勒教授完成治疗之前
professor Miller's heart will be stopped
她的心脏停跳的时间
before completion of her medical treatment.
稍微长了一些
Kathy Miller doesn't want to die.
凯西·米勒并不想寻死
She wants to live.
而是想活下去
Thank you.
谢谢
This hasn't been easy.
做这个决定不容易
I recognize that the state has a vested interest
我知道到本州对保护公民的生命
in protecting the lives of its citizens.
有既定的义务
And it has precedent on its side.
此类案件也有被否决的先例
But precedent isn't always enough.
但我们不能拘泥于过去
Society evolves and so must the law.
社会在进步 法律也是
Professor Miller, I am granting a court order
米勒教授 我代表法庭
allowing your procedure to go forward.
批准你执行你的计划
I wish you good health...
祝你在未来的某一天
in the future.
重获健康
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你们 谢谢
Okay, just so you know,
但是我要告诉你
The state will most likely appeal.
州政♥府♥很可能会上诉
Not in time to stop me.
他们来不及阻止我
I've already made arrangements.
我已经安排好了
Okay.
好
I don't know if congratulations are in order, considering.
我不知说恭喜你合不合适 因为...
What's the right thing to say here?
这种时候应该说什么
I'm gonna have a party tonight.
我今晚要开派对庆祝
Say you'll come.
告诉我你们会来就好
Fresh fish.
新鲜的鱼
White wine.
白葡萄酒
Oh, and Fancy Feast.
还有芬奇猫粮罐头
Oh, I love it when you do the shopping.
你买♥♥回来的东西总是让我超满意
You're not the only one.
不光你觉得满意哦
Oh! That's right, Fluffy.
没错 还有小毛毛
You got to live for the little things.
吃这个会让你更加健康可爱
And cut! Good.
卡 很好
Got it. Next one, everybody.
好了 大家准备拍下一条
Okay, this is torture.
不行 这太折磨人了
Did it look like she was enjoying that?
她看上去是不是很享受
Dressing room.
去化妆室
Actually, I don't want to know.
算了 还是别告诉我了
Okay, let's do the kiss again.
接下来接吻那段重拍一遍
Again? How many times are they gonna kiss?
重拍 他们还想吻多少次
Hey, Gavin, this time, a little more heat.
加文 这回要更激♥情♥一点
Okay.
好的
Is that code for "tongue"?
他的意思是要舌吻吗
Keep your heat to yourself, Gavin.
放老实点 加文
Action.
开始
Cut? That's a cut!
卡 停一下
Cut? II'm sorry. I just
搞什么 我很抱歉 但
I wasn't feeling the chemistry.
我感觉他们之间没有火花
M-maybe this time without the husband.
也许该去掉这个丈夫试试
Fred. Excuse me?
弗雷德 什么
You know what? I think the little guy's right.
我想这小家伙说的没错
Little guy?
小家伙
Sorry, man, it's not going to work. Dude.
抱歉伙计 你恐怕不行 搞什么
Absolutely, you can't argue with chemistry.
没错 火花不是说有就有的
Schedule new auditions immediately.
马上安排新的试镜
She's going to kiss every available actor and male model
让她跟咱们的所有男演员或男模接吻
until I see some chemistry.
直到找出有火花的那个
Kim.
有事吗
Here's something you never thought you'd hear from me.
也许听到这句话你会不相信自己的耳朵
I need your advice.
我需要你给点建议
Well, that does explain the drink.
怪不得你要喝酒
Yeah.
是啊
Um, I've been doing some research, and it turns out
我查了些资料 结果发现
that a genuine colony of checkerspot butterflies
真正的斑蝶栖息地
includes larvae and not just fully formed adults.
那里应该不仅有成年斑蝶 还有幼虫
Fascinating. What does that mean?
真有意思 但你想说什么
That Harrison faked the environmental report
哈里森在环境报告上作假
that we're supposed to present to the Coastal Commission.
而我们将要把这份报告提交给海岸委员会
So...
所以呢
What do I do?
我该怎么办
Well, you have to say something.
你得说出来
I can't. It's an ethics breach.
不行 这有违职业道德
What are you looking for, Kim? Permission?
那你告诉我♥干♥嘛 金 难道向我请示吗
And can't you talk to Parker?
你不能告诉帕克吗
I mean, she is putting the firm in jeopardy.
她可是拿事务所信誉在冒险
What if he's in on it?
如果他也是一伙的呢
He hasn't been the same since she came back,
自从她回来之后 他就变了
And truth is,
事实上
I don't really know where I stand with him right now.
我真的不知道 我跟他现在到了哪一步
What?
怎么了
Okay.
好吧
You came to me for advice,
你来找我寻求建议
so that is the only reason I am telling you this.
这是我告诉你这事的唯一原因
Okay.
说吧
I saw them kissing in his office the other night.
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表