剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
My clients should be paid for services rendered.
我委托人的服务应当得到酬劳
Sounds like damages to me.
我觉得听起来不妙哦
Why do you suppose Emily and Maria
你认为艾米丽和玛丽亚为什么
never asked to be paid?
没有对你收费
Because they loved me, and they wanted to help out.
因为她们爱我 希望能帮上点忙
That's what happens in a good marriage.
幸福的婚姻应该是就是这样吧
This a bad time?
现在没空吗
Yeah, actually. I'm under the gun,
是的 我很赶时间
and I cannot find what I'm looking for.
又找不到我需要的东西
There's something you want to tell me?
你有事情想要告诉我吗
What?
什么
How did you hear?
你怎么知道的
I was gonna tell you, just not until I...
我本想告诉你 但我还没...
I'm not even sure yet.
我现在还不确定
I want you to know, I plan on doing the right thing.
我只想你知道 我会负责的
Well, thank you, dudley do-right.
很感谢 好好先生
Kim.
金
Come on, really? I mean, does anybody ever say
拜托 难道你以为会有人厚着脸皮
they plan on not doing the right thing?
说自己不打算负责吗
I'm serious.
我是认真的
I'm sure you think so.
我相信你是
But "The right thing" -- what does that even mean?
但是"负责" 到底是什么意思
The right thing for me? The right thing for the baby?
为我负责吗 还是为孩子负责
The right thing for... Us.
为我们负责
And what is that?
那是什么意思
"Love and obey"?
"爱与服从"[结婚誓词]
"Sickness and health"?
"无论疾病与健康"[结婚誓词]
A little house in the valley?
在山谷中的小屋共享天伦吗
Is that what you mean?
是这个意思吗
It means...
我是说...
Whatever you need.
任何你需要的东西
Grayson, you look terrified.
格雷森 你看起来吓坏了
This is so not a good day.
今天真是不走运
I didn't ask.
我又没问你"过得怎样"
Tony is selling bigamy to the jury
托尼把重婚当做继迈克·布雷[情歌♥王子]后
like it's the most romantic thing since Michael Buble.
最浪漫的事一样兜售给陪审团
I love Michael Buble.
我超爱迈克尔·布雷
Well, this might cheer you up.
这个会让你开心的
I was following up on the list of Charles Ellis' assets.
我调查了查尔斯·埃里斯的财产清单
Look at this.
看看这个
Teri, this is great.
泰丽 太棒了
Beaming about bigamy, Bingum?
为重婚案开心吗 宾格温
Perfectly put, Parker.
真押韵啊 帕克
Kim's case is tanking. She wants your help.
金的案子进了死胡同 她需要你帮忙
Kim never wants my help.
金从不需要我帮忙
You caught me. I want you to help her.
被你拆穿了 是我要你帮她
Family law, adoption gone bad --
家庭法 领养出了问题
You're the expert. Since when?
你是这方面专家 是吗
Law school.
在法学院时
Your law review article --
你的法律评论文章
"Legal ramifications of nontraditional conception"?
《非传统概念的法律流派》
Yeah, I read.
我可拜读过
Kaswell! Jane offered to help you out with your case.
卡斯维 简主动提议帮忙跟进你的案子
Really? Of course not.
是吗 当然不是
Now, go get in a room and don't come out
现在你俩给我乖乖把自己关进一间屋里
until you two figure out how to win this thing.
想不出怎么打赢这场官司 就别出来了
Can we focus here?
拜托能专心点吗
That is one cute baby.
真是个可爱的宝宝
They all look alike to me.
在我看来都一样
What's throwing me is the waiver.
令我疑惑的是弃权协议
If this was just a scam to get $20,000 out of my client,
如果这只是为榨取我委托人2万美金的骗局
why would Lana sign it?
拉娜为什么还要签字
Well, maybe Caitlin wouldn't pay her unless she signed.
也许她不签字凯特琳就不会付款
Caitlin paid her in advance, before the baby was born.
凯特琳提前付的钱 在孩子出生前
Well, it sounds like the birth mother
听起来孩子的生母
really didn't want to keep this baby.
真的很不想要这个孩子
Yeah, until the boyfriend returned and changed her mind.
结果男友一回来 她就改变了想法
Maybe the $20,000 changed his mind.
也许是2万美元改变了他的想法
I mean, the boyfriend's 19.
那个男孩才19岁
How often does a teenage boy come back into the picture
一个男孩有多大可能会抛弃妻子后
after the baby's born
又回到女孩身边
to say he wants to do the right thing?
说他要负起责任这种话
Kim?
金
Kim, I'm saying --
金 我在说
I heard you.
我听见了
So, either the boyfriend's a genuinely good guy...
要么她这个男友真是绝世好男人
Or the two of them saw this baby as an ATM machine.
要么这两人都把孩子当成了提款机
Your honor, counsel's already rested her case.
法官大人 控方律师已经阐述了观点
There are no do-overs.
不可以推♥翻♥重来
I'm not asking for a do-over.
我没有要求重来
I'm recalling Mr. Ellis to authenticate
我召回埃里斯先生是为了提供
A new piece of rebuttal evidence.
新的抗辩证据
Short leash, Ms. Bingum.
尽量简短[意同"短狗绳 宾格温女士
Like for a pomeranian.
一定 就像栓博美犬的那么短
That would be a long leash.
那得是长狗绳
I'm just saying, you know,
我只是说说 你明白的
Small dog, long leash, big dog...
小狗要栓长狗绳 大狗要栓...
Proceed.
同意继续
Mr. Ellis, would you be so kind
埃里斯先生 能否劳驾你
As to identify a gift you gave to your beloved?
指认出一件你送给爱人的礼物
A cartier watch?
一只卡地亚手表
Not a problem.
没问题
Perfect.
很好
Would Mr. Ellis' wife please stand
可否请埃里斯先生的太太起立
and show us her watch?
展示一下手表
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I meant Mr. Ellis' other wife.
我说的是埃里斯先生的另一位太太
Oop, I did it again.
额 我又犯错了
I meant Mr. Ellis' future wife.
我指的是埃里斯先生将来的太太
Excuse me?
你说什么
Teri...
泰丽
Hello, Charles.
你好 查尔斯
Mr. Ellis,
埃里斯先生
can you identify this lovely woman's watch?
你能否认出这位迷人女士所带的手表
You gave it to her at christmas, right?
是圣诞节时你送她的 对吗
It's a...Cartier.
是... 卡地亚的
Could you tell the court your relationship to this woman?
能否请你告诉法庭 你和她是什么关系
She's my fiance.
她是我的未婚妻
Small correction -- she was your fiancee.
小小纠正一下 她曾是你的未婚妻
As a general rule...
通常来说
No one likes to come in third.
没人喜欢位居第三
I havn't had so much fun since I had my gum scraped.
自打戒了可♥卡♥因♥ 我还没这么亢奋过
But all good things must come to an end.
可惜好事总有结束的时候
Your honor, we still have our closings.
法官大人 我们还得继续结案陈词
We do. And if you want to take a chance on that jury,
我们可以 若你想冒险一试陪审团的话
Be my guest.
你请便
Maybe you had a shot when there were only two wives,
如果只有两个妻子 你或许还有机会
But soul mate number three shows up,
但是灵魂伴侣3号♥又出现了
And your guy's looking like Tiger Woods
你的委托人快和老虎伍兹有得拼了
Without the golfing skills.
除去高尔夫球技不说
Am I right?
我说得对吗
It's not for me to say.
这轮不到我来说
But...?
"但是"呢
They hate your client.
所有人都讨厌你的委托人
I want the two of you to find an empty courtroom
我要你们两个找间空的审判室
And settle this.
把这案子调解了
You don't pull her hair,
你别揪她头发
And you don't steal his milk money.
你也别让他拿不到血汗钱
My client's prepared to testify
我的委托人已准备好出庭作证
That she paid your client $20,000
她曾在孩子出生前
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表