剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Uh, she's suing me for intentional infliction of emotional harm.
她告我故意施加感情伤害
A.J., all of your contestants sign release forms, correct?
AJ 所有选手都签署播出授权书了 是吧
Yes. Yeah, of course.
是的 当然
I'll file a motion to dismiss.
我会申请驳回诉讼
We'll be done by lunch.
午饭前我们就能搞定
Hello.
你好
Um, I'm Jane Bingum.
我是简·宾格温
Uh, Evan Robbins. Nice to meet you.
我是埃文·罗宾斯 幸会
Uh, it's my pleasure.
荣幸之至
It's okay.
没关系的
I thought there might be a buzzer.
我以为你手上有蜂鸣器
Ah. I get that a lot.
很多人都这么想
So, on the phone, you said "wrongful termination,"
电♥话♥里 你提到"不正当解雇"
but you didn't give me any details.
但是你还没告诉我细节
Right -- I...wanted to make sure
是啊 我想在你拒绝我之前
you'd at least meet with me before saying no.
我们至少要先见个面
Okay.
好吧
Uh, can I get you something to drink -- water or coffee?
你要喝点什么吗 水或是咖啡
N-no, thank you.
不用 谢谢
It smears the smile.
会把笑脸弄脏的
Of course.
是啊
So, wrongful termination...
你说的不正当解雇
Were you fired from the circus?
你是被马戏团解雇了吗
I'm a sales-account manager for context communications,
我在一家移♥动♥通信业务供应商
a mobile-service provider.
做销♥售♥客户经理
And why were you let go?
你为什么被解雇
I'm pretty sure it's for dressing like a clown.
当然是因为我打扮的像个小丑
Oh. Right.
哦 是啊
How long have you been dressing like a clown?
你打扮成小丑多长时间了
About six months.
差不多6个月了
Um, these are my employment records.
这些是我的工作记录
My reviews are excellent, and I've been promoted
公♥司♥对我的评价很高 过去四年中
three times over the last four years.
我接连三次升职
Well, that's very impressive.
确实很厉害
So...why not just stop wearing that?
那你为什么不做正常装扮呢
I don't want to.
我不想那样
It says one month before you started wearing that,
记录上提到 休过两周丧假之后
you took two weeks off for bereavement.
你就开始打扮成小丑了
May I ask why?
能告诉我发生什么事了吗
Uh, my, um...
我的...
my wife died...
我妻子过世了
in a car accident.
死于车祸
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Look, I-I appreciate you taking your time,
我很感谢你抽时间接待我
and I don't expect you to understand what I've been through,
我不奢望你能理解我的感受
so if you don't want to represent me, it's okay.
如果你不愿代理这个案子 没关系的
I didn't say that.
我没那么说
No, I saw the way everyone in your office was looking at me.
我看到你办公室的人看我的眼神了
And I don't want to cause any problems, so --
我不想给你带来困扰
Evan.
埃文
I will absolutely take your case.
这个案子我接定了
Damn it, Bingum.
该死 宾格温
I just got your new-client memo.
我看了你的委托人备忘录
You're representing the clown.
你要代理那小丑的案子
To be clear, Harrison & Parker is not a novelty firm.
听清楚 哈里森&帕克不是走新奇路线的事务所
Well, noto be argumentative,
我不是和你抬杠
but didn't we just litigate chimp-custody case?
不过我们不是刚打过一场猩猩抚养权的官司吗
Yes, and the chimp was appropriately dressed.
是啊 但起码那只猩猩没有奇装异服
This case waste of time.
这个案子纯属浪费时间
Hear me out.
听我说完
It was their third anniversary.
他们三周年结婚纪念日
His wife died in a car accident.
他的妻子死于车祸
Evan is...grieving.
埃文还在哀悼
In a clown suit. Yes.
穿着小丑服装哀悼 是的
I'm against this. Duly noted.
我还是不赞成 了解
Jane, need a second chair?
简 需要副手吗
You just heard how Parker feels about my client.
你刚也听到了 帕克对我这位客户很不待见
Well, the guy's grieving for his wife.
那人在哀悼他的亡妻
I might ha some insights.
我有切肤之痛 或许能帮上忙
Right. Of course.
是啊 当然
I'd love your help.
很高兴有你帮忙
Yes, two V.I.P. tickets to the "Kiss and makeup" expo.
是的 两张"热吻化妆品"展会的贵宾门票
Sure. I'll hold.
好的 我等着
Again.
继续等
That's the premiere makeup-styling event.
那可是化妆品潮流的首发盛会
Those tickets are way expensive.
票超贵的
2 1/2 paychecks.
两周半的薪水
All for a symposium
研讨会的主题是
called "Cheekbones: The power of contour shadowing"
《颧骨:轮廓阴影的关键》
I...don't get it.
我完全不懂
It's one-on-one sessions with
那可是和全球最好的化妆师
the world's gatest makeuprtists,
进行一对一的培训
who are giving away all their secrets and tons of samples.
他们会教你化妆秘诀 还会送出很多样品
It's fabulous.
超赞的
And..they're for Stacy, aren't they?
票是给史黛西买♥♥的 是不是
It's all a part of the wooing process.
这是我向她求爱的一部分
Okay.
好吧
What-- why did you that?
晕 你这是干嘛
I had to listen to Justin Timberlake
我听贾斯汀·汀布莱克唱了15遍
sing "Sexyback" 15 times just to get that far.
《性感回归》才到了这一步
We neeto talk -- in private.
我们得谈谈 私下谈
You can't woo Stacy.
你不能向史黛西求爱
Why?
为什么
You're going to get hurt.
你会被伤害的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Stacy has dating A.D.D.
史黛西有约会焦躁症
One time, she met a guy at spin class.
有次她在动感单车课上碰到一个家伙
They went for coffee,
他们去喝咖啡
and she broke up with him before she got her latte.
她的拿铁还没上桌 她就和他分手了
Why? Because he was wearing black ankle socks.
为什么 因为他穿了黑色短袜
Usually, you just make fun of me for trying to get her attention.
通常当我试图引起她注意时 你都会取笑我
Why are you so serious all of a sudden?
这下你怎么突然这么严肃
Fred, there is a chance --
弗雷德 也许
just maybe --
只是也许
that Stacy might like you.
史黛西可能喜欢你
"Like" Like you "Like you."
就是有点心动的那种喜欢
What?! What did she say?
什么 她说了什么
She didn't say anything, but she's my best friend.
她什么都没说 但她是我最好的朋友 我了解她
Oh, god!
上帝啊
I w-w-want to...shout
我真想大声尖叫
and -- and -- and -- and cry all at the same time!
同时大哭一场
And you have a-a furred brow.
不过你有点多虑了
Are you really worried that Stacy might hurt me?
你真的担心史黛西可能伤害我吗
Because I don't have a problem with that.
放心我可没问题
Fred, last time when you kissed Stacy,
弗雷德 上次你吻了史黛西后
You disappeared.
就消失了
And I don't want that to happen again, okay?
我不想这事再次发生 明白吗
Oh. I see. I broke their rules.
我知道 我打破了上面的规矩
But you don't have to worry about that.
但是现在你不用担心了
See, when you started mocking up your life
当你开始自暴自弃
and they sent me back, I made a new deal.
他们送我回来时 我和他们签了新协议
I-I can kiss all I want, I-I can have a relationship,
我可以随便亲谁 也可以谈恋爱
and it's totally okay.
全都没问题
Listen, I am your guardian angel,
听着 我是你的守护天使
and I am here to stay
我会伴你左右
and I can't believe that Stacy might really like me!
简直不敢相信 史黛西会真的喜欢我
No, I am not totally completely sure.
别激动 我也不是很确定
I said I had a feeling.
我只是说我有这种感觉
Well, I have a feeling, too.
我也有种感觉
I am bringing sexy back.
我又魅力十足了
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表