剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
第12~13集
See that aspiring model there?
看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
That was me - Deb -
那就是我 黛比
until the day I died.
直到我死的那天
I thought I'd go straight to heaven,
我以为我会直接上天堂的
but there was a bit of a mix-up
但是出了点小乱子
and I woke up in someone else's body.
结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
So now I'm Jane,
所以现在我成了简
a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant.
一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
I got a new life, a new wardrobe,
我有了新的生活 新的衣着
and the only people who really know what's going on with me
而唯一知道真♥相♥的人
are my girlfriend Stacy
是我的闺蜜史黛西
and my guardian angel, Fred.
还有我的守护天使弗雷德
I used to think everything happened for a reason...
我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
...And, well, I sure hope I was right.
好吧 我真希望我没想错
I want a big yard with two old trees
我想要一个种着两棵老树的大院子
to tie a hammock on lazy afternoons.
在树间挂一张吊床偷得半日清闲
And I want a swing set for the kids
那我就要给孩子弄一套秋千架
and a big bay window in the kitchen
还要在厨房♥装一扇大飘窗
so I can keep an eye on them -- and you.
这样我就能看着孩子们了 也看着你
Grayson, I want something, too.
格雷森 我也想要点东西
**I want you to want me*
*我想要你想我
**I need you to need me*
*我需要你需要我
**I'd love you to love me*
*我渴望你渴望着我
**I'm beggin' you to beg me*
*我在求你来求我
**I want you to want me*
*我想要你想我
**I need you to need me*
*我需要你需要我
**I'd love you to love me*
*我渴望你渴望着我
**I'll shine up the old brown shoes*
*我会为你擦亮旧皮鞋
**put on a brand-new shirt*
*穿上新衬衣
**I'll get home early from work if you say that you love me*
*我会早早下班回家 只要你说声我爱你
**Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you cryin*
*你是不是 是不是 是不是在哭泣
**oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you cryin'*
*你是不是 是不是 是不是在哭泣
**feelin' all alone without a friend*
*感到孤苦无依寂寞难耐
**you know you feel like dyin'*
*你知道你就快活不下去
**oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you cryin'*
*你是不是 是不是 是不是在哭泣
**I want you to want me*
*我想要你想我
**I need you to need me*
*我需要你需要我
**I'd love you to love me*
*我渴望你渴望着我
**I'm beggin' you to beg me*
*我在求你来求我
**I want you to want me*
*我想要你想我
**I want you to want me*
*我想要你想我
**I want you to want me*
*我想要你想我
**I want you to want me*
*我想要你想我
Not only does Vanessa have Grayson,
瓦内萨不仅最后得到了格雷森
She also has decent pitch and some pretty good moves.
她还有一把好嗓子 一身好舞艺
It was just a dream.
只是个梦而已嘛
No, it's never just a dream.
不 绝不仅仅是梦
My subconscious is the only place
我只有在潜意识里才有勇气
I can get in Grayson's face and tell him,
当着格雷森的面对他说
"I am your girl, not her."
"我才是你的真命天女 而不是她"
Did you have spicy food?
你是不是吃了什么辣的东西
Sometimes spicy food makes me have weird dreams.
我有时候吃了辣的就会做奇怪的梦
No, the dream was not from spicy food.
不是 梦不是因为吃了辣的东西
It was from spicy text messages.
而是因为看到了火♥辣♥的短♥信♥
I've sort of been reading Vanessa's texts to Grayson.
我好像偷看了瓦内萨和格雷森的短♥信♥
Sort of?
什么叫"好像"
Grayson sat next to me at a staff meeting.
员工会议时格雷森坐在我旁边
His phone was on the table, and the messages kept popping up.
他手♥机♥就放在桌上 短♥信♥不停地震啊震的
Vanessa is beautiful and smart
瓦内萨真是又漂亮又有心计
and she tivo'd the dodger game for him.
她还帮他录下了道奇队的比赛
I read that in a text.
我从短♥信♥里看到的
The point is, any chance I had with Grayson is gone.
重点是 我和格雷森算是彻底没戏了
You know, as somebody in a relationship,
作为一个恋爱中的人
um, I could offer you some advice.
我可以给你点友情建议
You kissed Stacy once. That's not a relationship.
你只是亲过史黛西一口 那算哪门子恋爱啊
But what's your advice?
还是说下你的建议吧
Don't read Grayson's texts.
别看格雷森的短♥信♥
Good morning.
早啊
Good morning to you.
你也早啊
Are you ready for our morning run?
准备好咱们的晨跑没
Our morning run?
"咱们的"晨跑
No, no, Fred. I run alone.
不不弗雷德 我自己跑
It's my time to meditate, become one with nature,
这是我独自冥想的时刻 全身心融入大自然中
and plan my day's outfits.
顺便想想今天要穿什么
Bye. But
回见 可是...
Bye!
拜
You know, I don't get it.
我真是搞不懂
At this stage in our relationship,
我们的感情发展到这个阶段
we should be running together.
我俩完全应该结伴同行啊
Should I buy her some flowers?
我该给她买♥♥花么
Too much? What should I do?
好像太矫情了点 我该怎么办
Well, you could start by putting on some pants
你不妨先找条裤子穿上
so that we can get to the office.
然后咱们就可以去上班了
Fine.
好吧
Hey.
嗨
Can we drive by her and honk?
咱们开车经过她的时候可以鸣笛致意么
This is your classmate's blog?
这是你同学的博客
Yeah. Madison Thomas.
对 麦迪逊·托马斯
She started "Mad-itude" Last year,
她去年开的"麦迪-逊生活"博客
and everyone in school reads it.
学校里的每个人都会看
Somehow she got Abby's picture in a bra,
她不知怎么弄到了一张艾比的比基尼照
posted it,
放到了网上
and then invited her classmates to make comments.
然后邀请她的同学去留言
This is just cruel.
这也太坏了
It's not that big a deal.
这没什么好大惊小怪的
And I don't need a lawyer. No offense.
我不需要什么律师 不是针对你
Ms. Bingum, can you help us get this photo down?
宾格温女士 你能帮我们把这照片撤下来么
Did you contact Madison's parents?
你有没有联♥系♥过麦迪逊的父母
Her mother.
联♥系♥过她母亲
I mean, I assumed she'd be mortified.
我本以为她会很窘迫
Instead, she attacked me. "It's Madison's right."
没想到 她竟然回击我说"这是麦迪逊的权利"
She thinks her daughter has the right to embarrass mine?
她觉得她女儿有权让我女儿难堪吗
Okay. What about the school?
好吧 学校那边怎么说
The principal said his hands are tied.
校长说他也无能为力
The photo wasn't taken or distributed on school grounds.
照片并不是在学校拍摄或者散播的
He did ask Madison to take it down,
他确实有让麦迪逊把照片删了
which she did -- for one night.
她也照做了 不过只删了一晚
Then it was back.
然后就又回来了
Abby, you're looking at the camera
艾比 你在看着镜头
with your head slightly back --
头还微微向后仰
Oh, I totally know that pose.
我太熟悉这个造型了
You took this picture, didn't you?
你自己拍的这张照片 对吧
What?
什么
I used to take pictures of myself all the time.
我以前也会没事就自♥拍♥
It's the best way to get an objective view of the outfit
这是拍到衣服细节的最佳方法
and the head tilt happens naturally
而头自然后仰是因为
as you try to work the lens.
你想配合镜头的角度
Fine. I took it, okay?
好吧 是我自己拍的 行了吧
Mom, can we please just drop this?
妈妈 这事能不能到此为止了
Wait. You took that picture and you --
等等 你拍了这张照片 然后你...
you gave it to Madison?
你把它给了麦迪逊
No, I-I-I e-mailed it to Charlie.
没有 我是发给了查理
What?!
什么
Everybody does it.
这很正常啊
Well -- when we broke up, I guess he gave it to Madison.
我们分手以后 他可能就把照片发给了麦迪逊
Look, it sucks, I know,
听我说 这事很糗 我知道
But there are bikinis that show more.
但还有更露骨的比基尼呢
I can't believe --
我真是想不到...
Ladies... What do you want me to do?
女士们 那你想要我怎样啊
Ladies...
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表