剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
You looked like you wanted to.
你看上去像有话想说
Maybe I always look like this.
可能我看上去总是这样
Fine.
好吧
So, when Parker offered dinner,
那么 当帕克说要请吃晚饭
was that offer for both of us or just for you?
是想请我们两个人 还只是想请你
That's it. What?
够了 什么
What did I say? I'm dating Parker.
我刚才说了什么 我在和帕克约会
Get over it.
满意了吧
I'm sick of your passive-aggressive comments.
我受够了你的被动攻击性意见了
What comments? I haven't said anything.
什么意见 我什么也没说
Oh, please, every time you speak,
噢 得了吧 每次你说话
I can hear that tone in your voice.
我都能听出你语气中的挖苦
And the way you've been looking at me
还有你看着我的眼神
ever since I got this case?
自从我接到了这件案子
Go ahead. Say it.
继续啊 说吧
You think I'm sleeping my way through the firm.
你以为我靠睡遍事务所的男人上位的吗
Okay. I think
好吧 我觉得
you're sleeping your way through the firm.
你靠睡遍事务所的男人上位
I can't believe you just said that.
不敢相信你居然真这样说
Really? First Grayson and now Parker.
是吗 一开始是格雷森 现在是帕克
I mean, who's next,
下一个是谁
Carl with the sideburns in payroll?
工资单上那个有鬓角的卡尔
I've dated two men in the last year.
去年我是和两个男人相处过
And, yes, they both happen to work here.
没错 他们都在这里工作
Do you know why? Because this is where my life is.
知道为什么吗 因为我全部的生活都在这里
You of all people should understand that.
所有人里你是最该理解的
Date any lawyers lately?
最近没和什么律师约会吗
Yeah. I didn't work for Tony.
没错 可我不是托尼的手下
So I wasn't sleeping with him to get ahead.
所以我没有为了升职和他上♥床♥
I was sleeping with him for fun.
我和他上♥床♥完全是情之所至
I'm not dating Parker to get ahead.
我也没有为了升职才和帕克约会
And for the record, I really liked Grayson at the time,
还有我郑重声明 我那时是真的很喜欢格雷森
But he's still in love with that dead girlfriend of his.
但是他仍然爱着死去的女友
I couldn't compete.
我无法取代她的位置
Anything else you'd like to know about my personal life,
如果你还想了解些我的私人生活信息
Send me an e-mail.
给我发邮件好了
I'm going home.
我要回家了
Mr. Clasky, do I have this right?
克拉斯奇先生 我这样理解对吗
You admit to recruiting cheerleaders to fill out your workforce?
你承认聘用拉拉队长做你的员工
Yes, "Businessweek," Sales journals,
是的 《商业周刊》 各种销♥售♥期刊
They've all published studies
都发表过研究报告
that show cheerleaders and other athletes
表明拉拉队长和其他运动员
do better in business than their counterparts.
在销♥售♥方面比其他同龄人做的更好
It's all about focus and commitment.
这是因为他们的专注和奉献精神
Your witness.
换你问了
Why did you demote my client?
为何将我的客户降职
Her performance hadn't declined.
她的业绩并没有下滑
Oh, I knew it would.
迟早的事
Are you psychic?
你是巫师吗
No, I've just been doing my job for the past two decades.
不是 只是我过去20年都在做这份工作
I knew when Charlotte stopped attending
我知道当夏洛蒂不再参加
the weekly social functions,
每周的公共集♥会♥
let her gym membership lapse,
健身俱乐部的会员卡失效
started dressing more like a...
最近开始穿的像个
A mom?
妈妈
Less sexy.
没什么吸引力
Once people opt out of the Clasky lifestyle,
一旦人们选择背离克拉斯奇的生活方式
their numbers start going down.
他们的业绩就开始下滑了
And maybe not right away, but eventually.
可能不是立刻下滑 但最终会的
So you believe that dressing sexy
所以你认为穿着性感
is a bona fide occupational requirement?
是出于善意的职业需求
Absolutely.
当然是
And there's nothing wrong with hiring matchmakers
雇主做的没什么不妥
to coach your staff on seduction techniques?
为了培训员工的媚惑功夫吗
My business strategy is legitimate.
我的经营策略完全合法
And any reasonable person would agree.
而且 任何正常人都会赞同
Nothing further.
没有问题了
Are we ready for summation?
准备好总结呈词了吗
Yes, your honor. Not yet, your honor.
是 法官大人 没 法官大人
What? We have to call another witness.
什么 我们得传召另一个证人
Who?
谁
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
That is not an acceptable answer.
这可不是个能被接受的回答
Kim, we are losing this case,
金 这个案子 我们要败了
and Charlotte is about to get nothing.
而夏洛蒂就要一无所获了
Counselors, we're waiting.
律师 我们还等着呢
Uh, we have a rebuttal witness.
我们有位辩驳证人
Who?
是谁
Her. Uh, Miss?
她 嗯 小姐
You with the Sandwich.
在吃三明治的那位
Hi. Could you please give your name to the court?
你好 请告诉法庭你的名字好吗
Um...Laura Curtis.
嗯 劳拉·柯蒂斯
And -- and what do you do for a living, Laura?
你以何职业为生 劳拉
Executive assistant.
行政助理
I'm on my lunch break.
现在是我的午餐休息时间
It was too hot to eat outside.
在外面吃太热了
That's perfect. How is that perfect?
好极了 好什么好
Your honor! Sidebar.
法官大人 过来私谈
This is nuts. She's not on the witness list.
这太离谱了 她并不在证人名单上
This is a stall tactic.
这是拖延策略
Mr. Clasky said that any reasonable person
克拉斯奇先生说过 任何正常人
would agree with his business strategy.
都会赞同他的经营策略
But according to the 9th circuit...
但是根据第九联邦巡回上诉法♥院♥
The proper standard for hostile-workplace claims
敌意工作环境诉求的标准是
is what a reasonable woman finds offensive.
正常"女性"认为被冒犯
Not person, woman.
不是泛指人 而是女性
Ms. Curtis has a reasonable job,
柯蒂斯女士有份体面的工作
she's wearing reasonable clothes,
穿着体面的衣服
and she came out of the heat, a reasonable thing to do.
并躲避酷热 正常不过的行为
She is our average, reasonable woman.
她就是我们所指的 普通正常的女性
Your honor, you have to agree this is absurd.
法官大人 你不觉得这很荒唐吗
Actually, I don't.
事实上 我不认为
It sounds reasonable to me.
在我听来 很在理
Proceed.
继续
Ms. Curtis,
柯蒂斯女士
do you think going to the gym
你是否认为 去健身房♥锻炼
is a reasonable job requirement?
是项合理的工作要求
Not unless you're a laker.
不合理 除非你是健身房♥的托
What about dressing provocatively?
那么穿着暴露挑逗呢
Maybe if you're a stripper.
对脱衣舞娘而言 就不是问题
Would you feel comfortable
你是否会觉得自在
if your boss made you flirt with clients?
倘若你的老板让你和客户打情骂俏
Um, no.
呃 不自在
It would be...awkward...
我会觉得 尴尬
Embarrassing.
难堪
Would you call it hostile? Of course.
你会认为这是怀有敌意吗 当然会
I found Stachybotrys chartarum,
我找到了葡萄穗霉菌
commonly known as toxic black mold.
通俗地说就是有毒黑霉菌
I'd say the colony's been present for over a year
我敢说那个菌落存在已超过一年
and still growing.
并依然在长
How could the bank miss this?
银行怎么会没发现
Easy. They never checked.
很简单 他们从不检查
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, I've been through the documentation.
我检查了全部档案文件
There's an electrical report, a seismic, a structural,
有电路报告 地震报告 结构报告
but no environmental.
但是没有环境报告
It's not uncommon during foreclosure sales
这在没收抵押品拍卖♥♥中并不罕见
when banks are trying to save a few bucks.
银行想省钱
Thanks for your time.
多谢费心
Ronnie's ready to testify,
罗尼斯准备好出庭作证了
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表