剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
See that aspiring model there?
看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
That was me, Deb,
那就是我 黛比
until the day I died.
直到我死的那天
I thought I'd go straight to heaven,
我以为我会直接上天堂的
but there was a bit of a mix-up.
但是出了点小乱子
And I woke up in someone else's body.
结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
So now I'm Jane,
所以现在我成了简
a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant.
一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
I got a new life, a new wardrobe,
我有了新的生活 新的衣着
and the only people who really know what's going on with me
而唯一知道真♥相♥的人
are my girlfriend Stacy
是我的闺蜜史黛西
and my guardian angel, Fred.
还有我的守护天使弗雷德
I used to think everything happened for a reason...
我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
...And, well, I sure hope I was right.
好吧 我真希望我没想错
It's not fair.
太不公平了
I dreamt I had Larry King's baby,
我梦见怀了拉里·金[访谈节目主持]的宝宝
And you get an entire dance number
而你居然梦见
with Thunder From Down Under?
跟一群澳洲猛♥男♥共舞
It was such a nice dream...
简直是超级美梦
until Hank the bailiff.
直到那个法警汉克的出现
Who's Hank the bailiff?
法警汉克是谁啊
Remember? He's the guy that Jane dated
记得吗 他就是在我变成简之前
before I became Jane.
跟简约会的那个人
Why was he in my sexy dream?
他为何出现在我的春梦里
Well, the hunky men represent the dance partners
在你现实生活中没出现过的猛♥男♥
missing from your life right now,
入梦与你共舞
and your subconscious is telling you
你的潜意识在暗示你
It is time to start dating again.
该约会喽
Ohh. You're good at this.
你简直是周公转世嘛
I know. And you need to start with Hank.
那是 而且你该从汉克开始
What?! No!
什么 不
Why can't I start with one of the Thunder From Down Unders?
为什么我就不能从梦里的猛♥男♥开始
I'd pick number three.
我选猛♥男♥3号♥
Jane...
简
No, Hank is -- is sweet and all,
不是 汉克...人是蛮好
But we don't have anything.
但是我们之间不来电
Did you give him a real shot?
你给过他机会吗
Sweetie, Old Jane really liked him,
亲爱的 以前的简很喜欢他
so maybe you owe it to her to see
所以看在她的面子上
if there are any sparks.
你也该试试有没有可能来电
Fine, I owe her.
好 我欠她的
I'll pay her back with an expensive haircut.
我会弄个超贵的发型补偿她
What if we threw a dinner party
我们何不弄一次聚餐
And you invited hank?
你去邀请汉克
It'd be like a date with a safety net.
这样的约会绝对安全
Oh, and I'll marinate lamb chops!
对了 我还要做卤羊排
I saw this great recipe in "Real Simple."
我在《简单厨艺》杂♥志♥上看到这个超棒的食谱
You don't read "Real simple."
你不看《简单厨艺》的
I do at the gyno.
我做妇科检查时会看
It was either that or a pamphlet about the uterus.
否则就只有子♥宫♥保健宣传册看了
All right, fine.
好吧 听你的
I will ask him.
我会邀请他的
Now...
好了
check this out.
看这个
An Ellie Tannen scarf.
"艾丽·坦娜"的围巾
To wear at my meeting with Ellie Tannen.
我要带着它去见艾丽·坦娜
No way!
不会吧
She's looking for new lawyers,
她正在找新律师
And I feel that this scarf says,
我觉得这条围巾在说
"I'm not a stodgy lawyer.
"我可不是个庸俗的律师
I'm part of your tasteful tribe."
我是高品味一族"
Oh, Jane, you know Ellie is a total monster.
简 你知道艾丽是超难搞女魔头
I can handle monsters.
我最擅长搞定魔头了
Remember that tic tac shoot I did
记得我跟那只科莫多巨蜥
with a real komodo dragon?
玩的井字游戏吗
Well, this dragon's a thrower -- office supplies,
但是这个可是个爱扔办公用品
lattes, stilettos.
拿铁咖啡和高跟鞋的女魔头啊
So I'll duck.
那我就躲
I am going to get Ellie to like me.
我要让艾丽喜欢我
It's perfect.
完美极了
Thank you.
谢谢
Gotta go.
该走了
One more thing --
还有一件事
Ellie hates the word "No."
艾丽不喜欢听"不"这个字
So that means I know what "No" Means.
也就是说 我知道"不"的意思
It means that if you can't do what she asks,
就是说 即使你达不到她的要求
Just smile...
也要微笑...
And nod and say, "It won't be a problem."
然后点头说 "完全没问题"
It won't be a problem.
完全没问题
She's going to love you.
她一定会爱死你的
I hope!
希望如此
Can you believe that Angelina Jolie
你能相信安吉丽娜·朱莉
walks this very corridor
每次来艾丽试装
every time she comes for a fitting with Ellie?
都是走在现在这条走廊上吗
And that matters to me because...
这和我有关是因为...
Um, because...
因为...
Angelina could trip, sue Ellie,
也许安吉丽娜摔倒了 然后控告艾丽
and if Ellie were our client,
而如果艾丽是我们的客户
we could make a fortune on a protracted, high-profile trial.
我们就能靠这场漫长高调的官司大赚一笔
Good thinking, Bingum.
真聪明 宾格温
There she is.
那就是她
Mr. Parker, Ms. Bingum.
帕克先生 宾格温女士
I'm Hugo, Ellie's executive assistant.
我是雨果 艾丽的行政助理
She's ready. Thank you.
她可以见你们了 谢谢
I need you to start without me.
你先进去见她
Why? What's going on?
为什么 怎么了
I'll be right in. I just, uh, need a moment.
我马上就来 我只是...一会儿就好
We know you're interviewing other firms --
我们知道 你们也面试了其他事务所
Chase & Funk, Marmel & Fletcher.
比如切斯&法克事务所 马摩&弗莱彻事务所
They're good, but Harrison & Parker
他们是不错 但我们哈里森&帕克事务所
has expertise in all areas of the law,
专业经验横跨法律所有领域
areas that are of interest to your business --
特别是对贵公♥司♥有帮助的领域
copyright, intellectual property --
包括著作权 知识产权...
Hugo, is that my scarf?
雨果 她和我的围巾撞衫了吗
Yes.
没错
What have you done to my poor scarf?
你对我可怜的围巾做了什么
Do you have some sort of head wound?
你脑袋被门夹了 要缠绷带吗
No. Um...
不是 呃...
No, I-I saw it like this in the window at Bloomie's.
不 我在布鲁明戴尔百货店橱窗看到这种系法
As I was saying --
如我刚才所说...
Hugo, call Bloomingdale's
雨果 打电♥话♥给布鲁明戴尔百货店
and have them fire the window dresser.
让他们炒了布置橱窗的人
Oh, no, no.
不 不
Ms. Tannen, I-I am so sorry.
坦娜女士 我...我很抱歉
I was wearing your beautiful scarf
我本来是用跟您同样的系法
exactly like you.
佩戴这条围巾的
Um, and then I thought
但是我觉得
being matchy-matchy might make you uncomfortable.
跟您撞衫可能会让你不太高兴
How refreshing.
太感人了
A lawyer who cares about my feelings.
律师居然会关心我的感受
Come, let's go to lunch.
来吧 我们共进午餐
I have a pressing legal matter I want to discuss.
我有个急迫的案子与你商讨
So we're hired?
就是说我们被雇佣了
Yes.
没错
But only she's coming to eat.
但共进午餐的只有她
I don't know. I feel so stupid.
我也不知道 我觉得自己很傻
We never even thought to make a will.
我们从没想过立遗嘱
It was a car accident.
她死于意外车祸
Unfortunately, Ms. Webb,
韦博女士 不幸的是
this happens all the time.
世事就是如此
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表