剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
是啊 到底... 到底怎么了
Oh, it's...
就是
just meeting your parents
就是见你父母
made me realize we were getting serious pretty fast.
让我觉得我们关系确定得太快了
Are you breaking up with me?
你是在和我分手吗
Oh, no. No, not at all.
不 不是 绝对不是
It's just they were talking about...
只是当他们说到...
summers in Santa Barbara
在圣巴巴拉过夏天
and kids.
还有孩子这些话题
And that scared you?
这些吓到你了是吗
When you were with Deb...
你和黛比在一起时...
did those kinds of things scare you, too?
这些事情也吓到你了吗
I mean, at --
我是说 在...
at this point in your relationship?
在你们的关系进行到这一步的时候
No.
没有
Well, thank you for being honest.
好吧 谢谢你的诚实
It's one of the million things that I like about you.
这是也我喜欢你的众多原因之一
Oh, don't leave.
别走
I-- if --
如果..
if I thought that I could talk you into feeling differently,
如果我能让你回心转意的话
I would stay,
我会留下
but one of the things I like about me is that...
但是我喜欢自己的众多原因之一就是...
I won't beg.
我不会乞求
What are you doing?
你捯饬什么呢
I know who blackmailed Claire's ex-husband.
我知道是谁勒索克莱尔的前夫了
Yeah, me too. A smart hooker.
我也知道 一个聪明的妓♥女♥嘛
Not even close.
不对
Or the hotel clerk. Whatever.
或许是酒店职员 随便啦
It's over. We won. Move on.
已经结束了 我们赢了 别管了
I can't. It's $100,000,
不行 10万美金呢
and it's bugging me.
这么大笔钱
And you know how obsessive I can get.
你知道我最爱钻牛角尖了
It's why my paper clips are sorted by color.
怪不得我的回形针都分颜色排好了
These are all Kinko's charges
这些金考公♥司♥[快递公♥司♥]的收费单
billed directly to Claire's personal credit card.
都是直接由克莱尔的个人信♥用♥卡♥支付
They were all charged a couple of weeks prior to the blackmail.
而这些都是在勒索前几周发生的
So what?
那又怎样
I called Kinko's.
我打电♥话♥到金考公♥司♥问过了
These are all charges for faxing.
这些都是传真费
Now subtract $4.95 cost per fax.
现在减去4.95美元每次的传真费
Get to the point, Fred.
说重点 弗雷德
Divide by 3.16. Migraine.
结果再除以3.16 听得我头痛了
That is the price
这3.16美金
per minute to fax the Canary Islands,
正好是传真到加那利群岛每分钟所需的费用
The only country that costs $3.16.
这是国内唯一一个传真费是3.16美元的地方
5, 9, 3, 7 --
除完得到5分钟 9分钟 3分钟 7分钟
the minutes per fax Claire made to...
正是克莱尔每次用时多久传真到...
the Canary Islands,
加那利群岛
where the offshore bank account is located.
也就是那家境外账户所在地
Right. Now, to set up an offshore account,
没错 现在 开境外账户的话
you need to fax.
你就得通过传真
to hide the paper trail...
才能隐藏书面记录...
You fax from a Kinko's.
于是通过金考公♥司♥传真
Claire had the money wired to her own account.
克莱尔把钱汇到自己的账户里了
Claire is the blackmailer.
克莱尔就是那个勒索的人
She knew the nupkin had a good chance of being upheld,
她知道那张"未婚巾"很可能会被法庭认可
so she set up her husband
所以给她老公设了个套
and created a plan "B,"
然后启用B计划
Knowing we'd find it.
她知道我们会发现这一点
Do you remember
你记不记得
when we won that huge Andrews case
当年我们赢了安德鲁斯那个大案子的时候
and the cork went right through the window?
软木塞直接射穿了窗户
And hit Teri's car! That was priceless.
还打中了泰丽的车 很多钱呢
Actually, it was 100 bucks.
其实那车只值100美元
I forgot how much I enjoy being around this place.
我都忘了曾经多喜欢这里的氛围
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
It was great getting back in the room with you again.
有你回来一起共事真的很棒
Harrison & Parker hasn't been the same without,
哈里森&帕克律师事务所不一样了 因为少了
you know...
你知道的...
Harrison.
哈里森
Speaking of...
说到这个...
how attached is Kim to my old office?
金喜欢我以前的办公室吗
Are you saying you want it back?
你是说你想回来吗
Maybe.
也许吧
But first, I have another question.
但是首先 我有个问题
How attached are you to Kim?
你有多喜欢金
What? How did you --
什么 你怎么知道...
Our first christmas together,
我们一起过的第一个圣诞节
you gave me these.
你送我了这个
My opinion is they suit me better than they suit her.
我觉得我戴着它们更好看
You are not going to believe what happened to me today,
你一定不会相信今天发生了什么
And I am going to tell you over dinner.
等下共进晚餐时我再告诉你
Kim gave me a bonus.
金给我发奖金啦
Well, thanks, but, um...
好的 谢谢 但是...
I think I'm just gonna call it an early night.
但是我想早点睡觉
Stacy, um...
史黛西...
We kissed,
我们接吻了
and -- and that meant something to me.
那个... 那个对我来说是有特殊意义的
But I-if it means nothing to you,
但是... 如果对你来说什么都不算的话
then let me know as quickly and painlessly as possible.
那请你尽早用委婉点的方式告诉我
Fred, I like you.
弗雷德 我喜欢你
I like you, too.
我也喜欢你
But when things start out all intense,
但是如果开始得太激♥情♥
they fizzle fast.
就会容易转瞬即逝
I don't want us
我不想我们俩
to be like Rene Zellweger and Kenny Chesney.
像蕾妮·泽尔维格和肯尼·切斯尼那样[闪婚闪离]
I want us to be like Al and Tipper,
我希望我们能像艾尔和迪珀那样[美国前副总统戈尔夫妇]
I mean, before they split up.
我意思是 他们分手前的那种状态
They were together for like 40 years.
他俩在一起生活了大概40年
Okay.
好的
I got it.
我明白了
How about this?
这样吧
It's just dinner.
只是吃晚餐而已
That sounds great.
听起来挺不错
I'll even let you pay.
我甚至可以让你付账
Well, let's not get too crazy.
我们还是别太疯了的好
Hey, how's the fresh air? I need some.
新鲜空气怎么样 我也需要来点儿
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Just processing the day.
还在回味今天经历的事情
Vanessa and I broke up.
我和瓦内萨分手了
What?
什么
I thought everything was going so well.
我以为你们之间一切都很顺利
You met the parents.
你都见了她父母
And I wasn't ready.
但我还没准备好
I didn't realize it until we were at dinner
直到一起吃晚餐的时候 我才意识到
and they started talking about the future --
当他们谈到未来的时候...
grandkids and a beach house,
关于孙子 海边的房♥子
and my palms started to sweat.
然后我的手掌一个劲出汗
I told Vanessa I wasn't ready.
我告诉瓦内萨 我还没准备好
Well, you know, at least you were honest.
知道吗 至少你很诚实
Yeah. She said the same thing.
她也这么说
Then she asked about Deb,
然后她问起了黛比
and I admitted that a future with her never scared me.
然后我承认和她的未来从不会让我害怕
Grayson, I don't know if that's exactly true.
格雷森 我不敢肯定你那是真话
What?
怎么
Sorry, well, Stacy told me what happened
抱歉 史黛西跟我说过这件事
That time around Christmas.
圣诞节发生的那件事
Sorry I'm late. Hey, no worries.
抱歉 我迟到了 没关系
I'm starving. I almost ate bread.
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表