剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Never trust a scum-sucking bottom feeder!
绝不要相信这种满腹垃圾的人♥渣♥
You'll excuse us?
抱歉失陪
Let's go. Yes.
我们走吧 好
You like to kick a man when he's down? When he deserves it.
你喜欢欺侮弱者吗 是他罪有应得
Maybe you didn't hear the news.
看来你还没听说
Mr. Adams was just diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer.
亚当斯先生刚被诊断为胰腺癌末期
You have a nice day.
祝你今天愉快
"The Rulings of Justice William O. Douglas."
"大♥法♥官威廉·道格拉斯的裁决"
Snore!
催眠
Honestly...
说真的
I don't know how you made it through law school
我真想不通 为什么你能眼不跳心不慌地
without lapsing into a coma.
从法学院顺利毕业
You know, I got the smarts to be a lawyer, even a judge.
我也有做律师的智商 甚至做法官
I always know exactly what Judge Judy ends up saying.
我总能预料到朱迪法官最后一句会说什么
Here you go, Elaine.
给你 伊莱恩
You left your purse in the ladies' room.
你手袋忘在洗手间了
Oh, for crying out loud!
瞧我这记性
I was busy talking to the girl in the next stall.
我刚才忙着和旁边隔间的女孩聊天
Yeah, that was me.
对 就是我
The L.A.P.D. Just faxed over
洛杉矶警局刚传真来
a copy of her blood test.
她血样测试的副本
No alcohol.
没有酒精
What did I tell you?
我就说嘛
But there were trace metabolites of escitalopram.
但是有依他普仑[抗抑郁药物]的代谢痕迹
Trace metabolites? Well...
代谢痕迹
...aren't you Mrs. David Caruso?
你说话真有大卫·卡罗素[CSI主演]范儿啊
I was feeling a little blue,
我之前有点情绪低落
and my G.P. gave me a prescription
我的医生就给我开了点
for antidepressants -- no biggie.
抗抑郁药而已 没什么大不了
What if there is something actually wrong with you,
万一你真的生病了呢
like an aneurysm or a tumor?
譬如动脉瘤或者肿瘤
Can't you just accept
你就不能接受
that your mother's a little eccentric?
你老妈就是有点与众不同吗
She thinks I should be staying home all day baking cookies.
她总以为我应该整天待在家烤饼干
Cookie!
饼干
That might hit the spot.
这正是我需要的
Are there still free Oreos in the kitchen?
你们厨房♥里还有免费提供的奥利奥吗
Yeah.
有
Okay...
好了
I don't understand this.
我真搞不懂
She was not like this when she was here before.
她以前不是这样的
No, there's definitely something going on.
一定发生了什么事
I mean, she's always been offbeat,
她以前是有点出格
but now she's just off.
但现在她完全失控了
Maybe it's menopause.
会不会是更年期
No way.
不可能
There's been no weeping,
她又没有哭哭啼啼
sweating, or throwing a flank steak.
发热出汗 甚至扔掉上好的牛排
My mom had a rough time.
我老妈就是这么过来的
Oh. The doctor doing the psych evaluation called.
对了 做心理测评的医生打来电♥话♥
He needs a family member to
他要一位了解她既往病史的
back up her medical history. I told him you'll do it.
家庭成员一起去 我说你会去
Ok.
好吧
You know what, maybe my dad can help with this.
也许我爸可以帮忙
Yeah, like that would ever happen.
得了 别做梦了
Since they split up,
自从他们分开
you say his name, she walks out the door.
只要一提到他 她立马走人
Well, then, I'll call him.
那我来打电♥话♥给他
Okay.
好
But you haven't talked to Henry in, like, forever
但你貌似从来没和他说过话
Well, then, maybe forever ends today.
那今天就是崭新的开始
You have a 2:00 p.m. deposition at Gottwald & Suskind
下午两点去"哥特瓦德与萨斯金德"宣誓作证
and 3:15 conference call with Gary Simmons.
3点15与盖里·斯梅恩斯有电♥话♥会议
Uh... We still on for lunch?
有空一起吃午饭吗
Absolutely.
当然
But you brought your lunch today.
但我帮你买♥♥了午餐
Vietnamese chicken wrap.
越南鸡肉卷
I'll get my jacket.
我去拿外套
What was that?
你刚是干嘛
I was just reminding you
我只是提醒你
you don't have to go to lunch because you -- you...
你不用去吃午饭 因为你 你...
I'll be back when I'm back, and I was serious earlier --
我很快就回来 还有之前我是认真的
learn how to drive.
去学开车
Teri, you must be a good driver
泰丽 你开车技术一定很棒
since you fit your big S.U.V.
因为每天早上你都能把你的
in that tiny "Compact only" Spot every morning.
大型SUV挤进"小型车专用"车位里
Yes, I am an excellent driver.
没错 我车技一流
Will you teach me?
你能教我吗
You don't know how?
你不会开车吗
Nobody drives where I'm from.
我家乡没人开车
Oh, you're from New York?
原来你是纽约人
A little...
再
further north.
往北面一点
What's in it for me?
你手上是什么
Lunch.
午饭
I've done more for less.
你赚啦
Great!
太好了
Thanks for babysitting Elaine -- my mom.
谢谢你看着伊莱恩 我的宝贝老妈
Oh, and if she asks,
如果她问起来
do not tell her I'm meeting Henry --
别告诉她我要去见亨利
my dad -- she'll freak out.
就是我老爸 她会疯的
No problem.
没问题
So, what do you wear to meet a father you've never met?
去见从未谋面的老爸 该穿什么呢
Seersucker -- light and breezy.
泡泡纱 轻快活泼
It was a rhetorical question.
反问句是不需要回答的
Well, then, definitely denim.
那就丁尼布吧
Going out?
要出去吗
Uh...Yeah.
对
Is it a date?
是约会吗
No. Uhhuh. What's he like?
不是 得了 他怎么样
Uh, I've never met him before.
我还没见过他
Oh, a blind date.
相亲哦
Those are a crapshoot.
这种风险比较大
One time I was set up with a guy who brought his mother.
我有次约会 男方竟然带了他妈
At least she could dance.
还好她会跳舞
oh, god!
天哪
I feel like driving to Vegas!
我都想飙车去拉斯维加斯了
Don't worry. It'll be okay.
别担心 没事的
Thanks, Stace. Mm.
谢谢 史黛西
I am nervous.
我很紧张
I mean, Teri says I haven't talked to my dad in 10 years,
泰丽说我已经10年没和我爸说话了
and I have no idea why.
我都不知道原因
Well, maybe you did something really awful,
也许你做了什么绝顶坏事
and he hasn't forgiven you yet.
他还没有原谅你
Thanks. That's really comforting.
谢谢 你还真是会安慰人啊
Or he did something unforgivable.
或者 他才是让人不能原谅的人
or maybe we never got along.
或者我们从未相处过
This is crazy!
这太疯狂了
I am in the middle of a family drama,
我置身于一出家庭剧
and it's not even my family!
而这其实根本算不上是我的家庭
No!
不
It's really nice to see you.
能见到你真好
You just said that.
你已经说了一遍
But it's nice to see you, too...
但见到你我也很高兴
Dad.
爸爸
It's been a long time, jellybean.
已经很久不见了 豆豆宾
Yeah.
好吧
So, like I was saying on the phone,
正如我在电♥话♥中所说
we really need to talk about mom.
我们得好好谈谈我妈的事
You know, I'm actually surprised you ordered a drink.
我真的很意外你会点酒
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表