剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
A woman who was never mourned
一位从来无人悼念的女性
because no one knows she's gone.
因为没人知道她已离去
Jane...
简
Thank you for the gifts you've given me.
多谢你给我的礼物
A loving family...
一个充满爱的家庭
And an amazing singing voice...
一幅好嗓子
Gorgeous, shiny hair...
美丽光泽的秀发
Flawless skin and great teeth.
无暇的肌肤 整齐的牙齿
Ooh. She does have great teeth.
她的确有一口整齐的牙
And a brain that's never let me down.
还有从不让我失望的大脑
I promise to honor your memory by living the best life I can.
我保证 为了纪念你 我会努力好好生活
And if you're watching me now...
若你正看着我
I want you to be proud of the life I'm living.
希望你为我的生活感到骄傲
So, here's to you, Jane Bingum.
敬你 简·宾格温
A phenomenal woman...
一个非凡的女性
Whom I've never met...
尽管我们从未谋面
...But I'm getting to know better and better every day.
但是每一天我都更加了解你
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表