剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
So get your own lawyer and draft up the divorce paperwork,
你自己请律师起草离婚协议吧
And I will sign it immediately.
我会立马签字
Feel better?
好点没
Much.
好多了
Jane.
简
Congrats on the hearing.
恭喜听证会胜诉
I'm so glad to see you. I owe you an apology.
真高兴见到你 我要向你道歉
I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about Ethan.
对不起 我没告诉你伊森的事
You were in a difficult position.
我知道你当时也很为难
Does that mean I get another chance?
这是不是意味着我还有机会
Jane, ever since we started dating,
简 自从我们开始约会
I've had the feeling
我一直觉得
That your mind's been on someone else.
你心里有另一个人
Now I know who.
现在我知道是谁了
No. It's not like that.
不 不是那样
So, there's no one else?
这么说没有其他人
I want to be with you, Tony.
我想跟你在一起 托尼
And I want the same.
我也一样
But...
可是
There's nothing wrong with us slowing things down.
其实慢慢培养感情也不错
Okay.
好
For now.
暂时如此
No, I understand.
我理解
Okay.
好
I'll call you.
我再给你电♥话♥
Okay.
好
I will.
我会的
Okay.
好
You okay?
你没事吧
Oh, I'm fine. It - it was a great day.
我很好 今天是个好日子
Parker gave a hell of speech, huh?
帕克的辩护很精彩啊
"First thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."
"第一件该做的事 是杀光所有律师"
What?
什么
You spoke to him, didn't you?
你找他谈过 对吧
How did you know?
你怎么知道
Well, it sounds more like you than him.
因为这听上去更像你的口吻
Yeah, but -
对 不过...
Thank you, Grayson. You're a good friend.
谢谢 格雷森 你是个好朋友
Yeah, well, I didn't want you to leave.
是啊 我可不希望你离开
This place wouldn't be the same without you.
这里没有你就不一样了
Goodnight, Jane.
晚安 简
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表