剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Yes, his new glasses were mailed
是的 他的新眼镜邮到了
to 1601 Benfield, Apartment 200.
本菲尔德大街1601幢 200室
So have you checked your breath
别忘了调整好呼吸和文胸
and adjusted the girls?
凸显傲人双峰
What? Oh, please.
什么 拜托
You're about to be reunited with your lover.
你要和昔日恋人重逢了
We do not know that for sure.
是不是恋人还不好说 但愿不是
Yeah. Whatever.
好吧 随你怎么说
I want a full report. Bye.
回来向我汇报细节 拜
Jane.
简
Todd.
托德
I never thought I'd see you again.
没想到还能再见面
How do you find me, Jane?
你怎么找到我的 简
I Anyone else who know you're here?
我... 还有谁知道你来这儿
Todd, you're making me really nervous.
托德 你这样让我很紧张
Can we just talk?
我能先和你谈谈吗
Okay.
好的
Start talking.
说吧
Okay, look, let's just take a giant step back.
那我们从最开始说起
Eight months ago, I was shot.
八个月前 我被枪击了
I know. Oh. Okay.
我知道 好吧
Did you also know that I suffered memory loss?
那你知道我失忆了吗
Like, total.
几乎什么都不记得了
Are you serious?
你是认真的
Yes.
是的
So I'm a little afraid to ask,
所以我这么问你别生气
but what was going on between us?
我们之间到底发生了什么
About a year ago I noticed a discrepancy
大约一年前 我发现
between cash that was confiscated from crime scenes
从犯罪现场收缴的钱
and that was vouchered in the evidence log.
与证物记录中记载的数额有差别
Anything?
想起来了吗
No.
没有
I planted a microphone in the locker room,
我在警局更衣室里安了个窃听器
hoping that these dirty cops
希望手脚不干净的警♥察♥
would incriminate themselves.
能露出马脚
My hunch paid off, I came to you,
我找到了证据 然后去找你
and that's when I gave you the recording.
当时我把录音带给了你
So you just came to me for legal help?
这么说 你找我 仅仅是寻求法律援助
Yeah.
是的
That's it -- just legal help?
仅此而已 只是为了法律援助
Yeah.
没错
So why were we meeting at the Bayshore Motel?
那我们干嘛在"湖岸"汽车旅馆见面
Because we needed to keep it quiet.
因为我们需要暗中行事
Of course.
当然
Jane, is any of this coming back to you at all?
简 你回想起什么了吗
No. Not really.
不 没有
Now, what happened to the recording?
现在 那份录音带呢
I gave it to you.
我给你了啊
We were supposed to set up a meeting with internal affairs,
我们本该开一次内部听证会
but you didn't show up.
但是你没有出现
I figured you'd got cold feet.
我以为你临阵退缩了
On my way home, that's when I heard you got shot.
结果回家的路上 才听说你被枪击了
That had nothing to do with you.
所以你完全是清白的
Oh, I know that now, but that evening
我现在知道了 但是那天晚上
I get a phone call from a friend of mine in I.A.
一个情报局的朋友告诉我
saying that I'm the one
说我被指控
who's being accused of stealing the cash.
偷了那些现金
And I had two choices --
我那时只有两个选择
Get out of town or face the charges.
逃之夭夭 或者接受指控
Now, Jane, without that recording,
可是简 如果没有那份录音
I didn't have a defense.
我就没法证明自己无罪
I called you like a hundred times.
我给你打了上万次电♥话♥了
You didn't even answer your damn phone.
但你根本没接过
Wait, what number did you call?
等等 你打的什么号♥码
I never received any messages.
我从没收到留言
I called you on the disposable phone.
我打得你一次性手♥机♥的号♥码
The one I got you.
是我给你的
Looks like this.
和这个一样
Okay, why didn't you tell your wife
为什么不告诉你妻子
where you were going?
你在哪里
I had to break it off or she'd come looking for me.
我必须和她断绝联♥系♥ 否则她会找我的
And I couldn't risk it.
我不能冒这个险
It's been a living hell.
这段时间真是痛苦不堪
But at least they're okay.
但至少他们安全
They're okay, right?
他们还好 对吗
They're fine.
他们很好
Hope thinks that you and I are having an affair.
赫普误会了你我之间的关系
She had a P.I. follow us to the motel.
她请了个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 跟踪我们去了旅馆
Oh, god.
上帝啊
We got to fix this.
我们得解决这堆烂摊子
You still have the recording, right?
你还留着那个录音 对吧
Did I tell you where I put it?
我告诉过你 我放在哪儿了吗
Yeah, you said you'd put it somewhere safe.
是啊 你说你放在安全的地方
Then...
那么...
I'm sure I'll find it.
我保证会找到它
Okay, good.
好极了
Hey, boss, do you have a minute?
老板 你有空吗
If I can bill someone, sure.
要是有赚钱的活儿 当然
"Proposal for a Harrison & Parker recruitment video"?
哈里森&帕克事务所的招聘视频
You want to make a recruitment video? Why?
你想制♥作♥招聘视频 为什么
The top 15% of all law firms have one.
排名前15%的事务所都有招聘视频
Still haven't answered my question.
我们排名可没那么前
You know Barnes in corporate?
你知道业界的巴尼斯事务所吗
Penelope, his assistant,
佩内洛普 他的助手
is redesigning the firm logo.
正重新设计事务所的标志
Barnes is getting all the credit.
巴尼斯因此得到很好的评价
And you want to prove
所以你想证明
you're just as ambitious as Penelope.
同为助手 你和佩内洛普一样有上进心
It's all about making you look good.
人家这不是想给你长脸嘛
What do you say?
你看如何
Knock yourself out, Spielberg.
拿出你的本事来吧 大导演
Todd, make yourself comfortable. I'll be right in.
托德 稍等片刻 我随后就来
Just my type -- tall, dark, and cop...
我就喜欢这种 高大黝黑的警♥察♥
who's married and was not having an affair with me.
他是有妇之夫 而且和我是清白的
I know. You told me like three times on the phone.
知道 你电♥话♥里都重复三遍了
Any luck with the missing recording?
那盘录音找到没
Still missing. I checked everywhere.
没有 到处找遍了
Teri, do I trust anyone in the D. A.'s office?
泰丽 地方检察官那里 我有靠得住的熟人吗
There's Marissa Block. You helped get her the job.
玛丽萨· 布洛克 你帮她得到那份工作
Oh, good. Bring her up to speed. She owes me.
很好 快联♥系♥上她 她欠我个人情
Stacy? Are you okay?
史黛西 你怎么了
It's just so sad.
太让人伤心了
They killed his brother.
他们杀了他哥哥
What? Who?
啥 谁呀
Terry Malloy.
特里·马洛伊
He had these -- these dreams about being a prizefighter,
他梦想成为一名职业拳击手
but he thinks he's just a bum.
但其实他觉得自己是废物一个
"On the Waterfront."
《码头风云》
Why are you home in the middle of the day?
大中午的 你怎么回来了
I need your help on a project.
有个项目要请你帮忙
Oh, I love projects.
我最喜欢做项目了
Should I get my poster board and glue gun?
我是不是要准备好海报板和胶棒
It involves acting.
这回需要你表演
Please keep talking.
怎么回事 快跟我说说
If my project is a success,
如果这个项目能成功
it will be seen all over the country, year after year.
将在全国播出 经久不衰
Like "Titanic"?
就像《泰坦尼克号♥》那样吗
Why not?
可不是嘛
I am making a recruitment video for Harrison --
我要录制一段招聘广♥告♥给哈里森
Ford! Oh! Harrison Ford is recruiting?!
福特 天啊 哈里森·福特[好莱坞男星]在招人吗
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表