剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
See that aspiring model there?
看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
That was me - Deb -
那就是我 黛比
until the day I died.
直到我死的那天
I thought I'd go straight to heaven,
我以为我会直接上天堂的
But there was a bit of a mix-up
但是出了点小乱子
and I woke up in someone else's body.
结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
So now I'm Jane,
所以现在我成了简
a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant.
一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
I got a new life, a new wardrobe,
我有了新的生活 新的衣着
and the only people who
而唯一知道
really know what's going on with me
真♥相♥的人
are my girlfriend Stacy
是我的闺蜜史黛西
and my guardian angel, Fred.
还有我的守护天使弗雷德
I used to think everything happened for a reason...
我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
...And, well, I sure hope I was right.
好吧 我真希望我没想错
Breakfast of champions?
庆功早餐么
Twizzlers are a food group, aren't they?
"扭扭橡皮糖"也算是一顿美餐吧
I don't want to live in a world where they're not.
如果不是 这世道我就活不下去了
I heard that Tony left for D.C.
我听说托尼去华盛顿了
How are you doing with that?
这事儿你怎么想的
Uh, I'm really excited for him.
我很为他高兴
It's a great opportunity.
这是个难得的机会
Yeah, it's the pits.
是啊 太烂了
The worst.
烂透了
Hey, how about I take you out for a real breakfast?
我带你去吃一顿真正的早餐吧 如何
I've got nothing till 10:00.
我十点前都没事做
That sounds great.
好啊
Jane, the A.D.A.'s on the phone. I'm busy.
简 地方检察官打电♥话♥来 我没空
You gotta go downtown and bail someone out.
你得去市区一趟 把一个人保释出来
I have a full caseload.
我有一堆案子待处理呢
You're gonna want to do this one.
这单案子你一定想接
Trust me, I don't.
信我吧 我真不想
It's your mother.
是你妈妈
Rain check.
改天再吃吧
Anytime. Hope she's okay.
随时恭候 希望令堂安好
Thanks.
多谢
**He was her man. Oh, yeah*
*他是她的天命之子 欧耶
**and he done her wrong*
*他却辜负了她
Loretta, that's your cue! Let's do it again.
罗瑞塔 该你唱了 重来一次
**Oh! Frankie and Johnny were lovers*
*喔 弗兰基和强尼是对恋人
Oh. Janie!
喔 简宝
Oh, you look fantastic!
你看上去棒极了
Oh, thank you.
谢啦
Um, are you okay?
呃 你还好吧
I'm terrific.
我好极了
You're terrific?
你好极了
You're in...Jail.
你在... 牢里关着呢
I-I didn't even know you were in town.
我连你进城了都不知道
It was a spontaneous trip.
我也是一时兴起就来了
I went to the theater, saw "Chicago,"
我去剧院看了场《芝加哥》
which by the way, fantabulous.
顺便说一句 那剧太赞了
And then I thought I'd do a little shopping.
然后我就想去逛逛街
I was totally minding my own business when --
我当时只是自顾自地逛着 然后...
God, you look gorgeous in cool colors!
神呐 你穿冷色系的衣服真是太漂亮了
You know you're a winter.
你就适合走冷艳路线
I know.
我知道
So, mom, I have your file here.
妈 你的档案在我这里
Assault, disorderly conduct,
袭击 扰乱治安
Indecent exposure?
有伤风化的露体
What happened?
怎么回事
I was hot.
我太热了
I took my sandals off and had my feet in the fountain
于是我就把凉鞋给脱了 赤脚站在喷泉里
When this ignoramus mall cop told me I had to get out!
这时那个蠢货商场保安要撵我出去
I was defending myself, and
我和他争辩了起来
things got a little out of hand.
然后... 局面有点儿失控
The police took a blood-alcohol test.
警方做了血液酒精浓度测试
Were you drinking?
你喝酒了吗
Of course not!
当然没有
When did fashion square become Tian'anmen Square?
时尚广场什么时候变成天♥安♥门♥广场了
This is serious!
这事很严重的
Oh, poo-poo-poo.
切 呸呸呸
I know how to cheer you up.
我知道怎么哄你开心
**I used to think maybe you loved me*
*我曾以为或许你也爱我
**Now, baby, I'm sure*
*而如今 宝贝 我已确定
**And I just can't wait till the day*
*我只是无法安然等待
**you knock on my door*
*等待你敲开我门的那天
*Mom -- *Now every time I go for the mailbox*
老妈 *如今每当我向邮筒走去
**gotta hold myself down*
*都按捺不住内心的激荡
Please stop.
求你别唱了
Sing with me.
和我一起唱
**'cause I just can't wait till you write me*
*因为我等不及看你写的信
Okay, we have to go to court now.
好了 咱们现在得出庭了
Okeydokey.
好嘞
Are you sure you're okay?
你确定你没事么
I'm fantabulous!
我好极了哇
Bye, girls!
拜咯 姑娘们
Hello, Fred.
早啊 弗雷德
I'm late. I know. Again.
我迟到了 我知道 又迟到了
It's an interesting story.
这事儿说来话长了
I was on the 780 crosstown bus
我当时坐的780路城际公车
and transferred to the 757,
然后换乘757路车
But there was a water-main break,
但谁知道遇上水管爆裂
So I ran the eight blocks to catch the 335 --
于是我跑了8条街赶上了335路车
I thought you carpooled with Jane.
你不是和简拼车上班么
When we can,
能拼的时候才拼
But, uh, sometimes I have to take the bus
但是 呃 有时候我只能搭公车
'cause I don't know how to drive.
因为我不会开车
Well, if you want to keep this job, learn!
如果你想保住这份工作 给我去学
Hello, Mr. Parker.
你好 帕克先生
I was, uh, looking for the deposition for the...
我正在找一单案子的证词记录...
Cooper case.
库珀那单案子
Fred, get the Cooper depo for mr. Parker.
弗雷德 去把库珀的证词找给帕克先生
Right away.
这就去
There's something on your lip, sir.
你的嘴唇上有点儿东西 先生
It's, uh, it's right about -- it's right about here.
就在 呃 就在这个地方
Is that lipstick?
那是口红么
Tangerine dream.
橙色梦幻
Kim had me get some for her...
金让我帮她买♥♥了一点儿...
Yesterday.
就在昨天
It's a good color on you, sir.
这颜色很称你 先生
Is this something I'm gonna have to worry about?
我需要为这事儿操心吗
Absolutely not.
当然不用
Understood? Completely.
懂了没 完全懂了
Does he still need me to get the Cooper deposition?
他还需要我把库珀的证词拿给他吗
What do you think?
你说呢
Excuse me.
打扰一下
You're a lawyer, right?
你是个律师吧
Last I checked.
据我所知确有此事
Who are you?
你是哪位
I'm Joan Finer.
我是乔安·凡娜
I don't have an appointment,
我没有预约
and, according to every other lawyer I spoke to,
而且 根据其他我交谈过的律师所说
I don't have a case.
这案子我绝无胜算
So you snuck past reception
也就是说你从接待处溜了进来
and found a junior associate
都没有助理阻拦
without an assistant to stop you.
就找到我这里来了
Are you gonna kick me out?
你要把我撵出去么
Not until I hear it.
我想先听你说说
I'm an idiot.
我是个脑残
Not a great start.
这开场白不太好啊
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表