剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
That's the x-ray you provided before the trial,
这是你在庭审前提交的X光检查结果
and this one... is identical. Get to the point.
而这张 是一致的 直说吧
This x-ray was taken
这张X光片是
at the Aspen Medical Center four years ago.
4年前在阿斯本医学中心拍的
It's the same neck sprain,
是同一处颈部扭伤
and we've got the doctor who will say so.
我们将提供医生证词 证明此观点
Helen Wakefield didn't injure your neck,
海伦·韦克菲尔德并未伤及你的颈部
just your pride.
伤的是你的傲慢
And you tried to use this situation
而你试图利用这个
to try to steal money from a single mom and child.
从一个单身母亲和孩子手中夺取钱财
Judges tend to frown on lawyers
法官应该会对调查取证中
who withhold evidence during discovery.
扣押证据的律师表示不满
I had no idea.
我不知情
One play left to call, coach --
还有最后一事 教练
Drop the case, pay Helen's legal fees,
撤诉 负担海伦的法律费用
and resign from the league.
并从球队辞职
Oh, uh, one more t tng, actually.
噢 其实还有个小事
I understand there's an end-of-the-season banquet.
我了解有个赛季末晚宴
That'd be the perfect forum for your public apology.
那将是个绝佳的公开道歉机会
Hey, uh, David.
嗨 大卫
Uh, y-you got a minute?
你有时间吗
Oh, don't tell me. You're chickening out of karaoke?
别告诉我 你不打算去唱K了
What? No, no. No, no.
什么 不 没有
Uh, well, m-maybe.
或许
Um, listen, I like you.
听着 我喜欢你
And -- and -- and I don't have any other guy friends.
而且 我没有其他男性朋友
B-but I-I-I don't want to lead you on.
不过 我不想让你误会
Lead me on?
让我误会
Y-you know I'm not gay, right?
你知道 我不是同志 对吗
Fred, look at my ring.
弗雷德 看看我的戒指
I've been with my partner for eight years.
我和我的另一半在一起8年了
So you're not leading me on.
所以你没有让我误会
And besides, I know you're not gay.
此外 我知道你不是同志
Wait. How do you know that?
慢着 你怎么知道的
You can't tell anything by looking at someone.
你不能以貌取人
You're absolutely right.
你说的没错
S-so, can I still come to karaoke, or --
那么 我还能一起去唱K吗 还是
Yeah, just don't go singing "It's raining men."
可以 就是别唱"男人雨"
You won't pull it off.
你玩不转的哦
Your honor, I thought I missed you.
法官大人 我以为我赶不上了
Miss Bingum, what are you doing here?
宾格温小姐 你在这里干嘛
The case is over.
案子结束了
Edward Kim is on a military helicopter on his way back --
爱德华·金正乘军用直升机回...
To San Francisco, where he'll be put on a plane and deported,
去旧金山 他将在那里登机被遣返
But he is still in american airspace,
但是他仍在美国领空
which means you still have jurisdiction,
也就意味着你依旧有裁判权
and I have a new claim -- asylum.
我有新的诉求 政♥治♥避难
Asylum? How do you figure?
政♥治♥避难吗 你怎么想到的
It turns out my client is North Korean
我通过调查委托人父亲的国籍
by virtue of his father's nationality.
发现委托人其实是朝鲜人
That is a certified copy of a family registration certificate
这是领♥事♥馆♥出具的
from the consulate.
户籍记录副本
It confirms that Edward's father is from North Korea.
确认爱德华的父亲来自... 朝鲜
The US has a long-standing policy
美国有项长♥期♥政策
of granting asylum to people from North Korea,
向来自朝鲜的人提供政♥治♥避难
a country where he is guaranteed to face political persecution.
在那里他必将遭受政♥治♥迫♥害♥
You said the law didn't grant you much discretion.
你说过 现行法律未授予你任意决断权
But isn't this enough?
不过这个是不是足够了呢
One phone call,
打个电♥话♥
and you can change the course of this man's life.
你就能改变这个男孩的一生
And then the judge ordered the helicopter to turn around.
然后法官要求直升机返回
I mean, a couple more hours,
我是说 要是再等几个小时
and I don't even want to think about it.
我都不敢想象
You pulled it off. He was lucky to have you.
你成功了 很幸运 他有你帮忙
Um, Tony.
托尼
Yes, Jane?
在 简
I love what we have together.
我喜欢我们在一起的时光
And I love that you asked me to go with you.
我喜欢你说 让我和你一起去
But --
不过
But your life is here.
不过你的生活在这里
And it was selfish of me to ask you to move.
而让你和我一起搬过去是自私的
No, it was amazing that you asked.
不 我很高兴你问了
And if I were in a different place in my life...
如果我处于人生中的其它阶段...
But I can't go with you.
但是 我不能和你一起去
It was a long shot, I know.
我知道希望渺茫 我明白
So, what do we do now?
那我们现在该怎么办
We hug...
拥抱
for a really long time.
一个很长很长的拥抱
And then you leave first, and I order another drink.
然后你先走 我再叫杯饮料
I love karaoke.
我爱死唱K了
And all your friends are so nice and clean.
你的朋友们都很正派
Hey, Fred, you're up.
弗雷德 该你上了
Go, Fred, go!
去吧 弗雷德 加油
Come on, Fred.
来吧 弗雷德
** Baby, I need your lovin*
*宝贝 我需要你的爱
** Baby, I need your lovin'*
*宝贝 我需要你的爱
** Although you're never near*
*即使你从未在我身边
** Your voice I often hear*
*你的声音 仍萦绕在我耳畔
** Another day, another night*
*日日夜夜
** I long to hold you tight*
*我渴望与你紧紧相拥
** Cause I'm so lonely*
*我是如此孤独
** Baby, I need your lovin'
*宝贝 我需要你的爱
** Got to have all your lovin'*
我要得到你的爱
** Baby, I need your lovin'*
*宝贝 我需要你的爱
** Got to have all your lovin'*
*我要得到你的爱
** Some say it's a sigh of weakness*
*有人说 这对于男人
** For a man, babe*
*是懦弱的表现
** Then weak I'd rather be*
*那就让我懦弱好了
** If it means havin' you to keep*
*只要能让你留下
** Cause lately I've been losing sleep*
*心心念念 夜不能寐
** Baby, I need your lovin'*
*宝贝 我需要你的爱
** Got to have all your lovin'*
*我要得到你的爱
** Baby, I need your lovin'*
*宝贝 我需要你的爱
** Got to have all your lovin'*
*我要得到你的爱
** Every nights I call your name*
*夜夜呼唤你的名字
Jane
简
Grayson, hi.
格雷森 嗨
Mind if I --
介意我一起吗
No. Yeah.
不 没事
Well, uh, what brings you here?
什么风把你吹来了
Oh, had to get out of the house -- boxes everywhere.
那个房♥子没处下脚了 到处都是箱子
Right. You're selling.
对呀 你打算卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Actually, uh, I decided not to.
其实 我决定不卖♥♥了
I just called the realtor.
我刚给房♥产经纪打了电♥话♥
Truth is,
事实是
no matter where I am, Deb's with me.
无论我在哪里 黛比都与我同在
I'm an idiot to think
我真是个傻瓜
I'll stop missing her if I sell that house.
以为卖♥♥了房♥子就不会怀念她了
Well, you know that
要知道
you don't have to move away from old memories
你并不需要为了开始新生活
to create new ones.
而抛弃曾经的记忆
Yeah, exactly.
对 没错
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表