剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Yes.
对
What did he say?
他怎么回答
He told me I wasn't a good fit.
他告诉我 我不是合适人选
So you worked for the man for 11 years.
也就是说 你为这个男人工作了11年
That's all he said?
而他就这么敷衍你
he laughed at me.
他还嘲笑我
He said they'd never put my face on an album cover.
他说我这张脸 永远不会出现在唱片封面上
11 years I waited for my chance.
为了这个机会 我等了11年
I'm sorry for what I did...
对于我所作的 我很抱歉
But he just laughe
但他就那样嘲笑我
Hey, Tina!
嗨 蒂娜
I can't believe it's over.
不敢相信就这样结束了
Thank you, Jane. You rock.
谢谢 简 你太棒了
Jessica!
杰西卡
Jessica!
杰西卡
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I didn't know what to do. I was so scared.
我不知道该怎么做 我害怕极了
Me too.
我也是
I never should have made that deal.
我真不该答应那个提议
You were just trying to protect yourself.
你只是想自保罢了
I- I would have done the same thing.
换做我也会这样做的
I swear nothing comes between us again.
我发誓 我们之间不会再有隐瞒了
Ever again.
永远都不再会有了
Oh, my god!
老天
That could be the name of our next song!
这可以作为我们下首歌♥的歌♥名
Jessica!
杰西卡
Very impressive lawyering.
庭辩令人印象深刻
Well, it was a team effort.
是团队的功劳
How about a victory celebration, my treat?
庆祝一下胜利如何 我请客
Someplace great.
找个好地方
Thanks, but, uh, you two go ahead.
谢谢 不过 你们俩去吧
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah. Yeah, it's been a long week,
是 这周我累坏了
and I just - I'm gonna head home.
我只想回家
All right.
那好吧
Let's go.
我们走
There she is, the woman who saved Confetti!
她来了 拯救"糖果"乐队的人
Actually, if it wasn't for you and your amazing poster,
事实上 要不是你和你的精彩提板
I never would have gotten the truth out of Tina.
我永远都不可能从蒂娜处得到真♥相♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, it was nothing. Just eyelash glue and glitter.
小意思 不过费了点睫毛膏和闪光粉罢了
So, are we gonna go celebrate?
那么 我们要庆祝吗
Yes.
对
I am going to take a long, hot bath.
我打算好好泡个热水澡
Oh.
哦
What?
怎么
What's with the "Oh."
那个"哦"什么意思
Nothing. It's just - it's Friday night,
没事 就是 这是周五之夜
and I know you had a long week, but...
我知道你忙了一周 但是
But we used to go out on Friday nights.
但我们以前总在周五晚出去
You're tired. I get it.
你累了 我理解
This is why I miss out
也因此我错过了
on new bands like confetti.
像"糖果"这样的新兴乐队
It's okay, sweetie.
没事 甜心
I understand.
我理解
So, where would we go?
那么 我们去哪里
Oh, uh, nowhere in particular...
噢 没什么特别的地方
Unless somebody had
除非某人有两张
two V.I.P. tickets to the party at La Bella.
拉贝拉派对的贵宾券
So, what do you think?
你怎么想
Are we going to La Bella tonight?
我们今晚去拉贝拉如何
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
天塌下来我都要去
**If we could begin again*
*若能重新开始
**I'd change yesterday*
*我会改写昨日
**There won't be secrets, 'cause we're not hiding*
*没有秘密 因为我们无需隐藏
**Let's start tomorrow today*
*从今天开始 期许未来
**we're in this together*
*我们共同的未来
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表