剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Mr. Casey, I'm hoping we can figure out
凯西先生 希望我们能一起想办法
a way to save these jobs.
保住这些工人的饭碗
I've heard you're a fair boss and a decent guy.
我听说你是个公正的老板 人很慷慨
I guess you have an advantage.
看来你比我有优势
'cause I've heard nothing about you.
因为我从没听说过你
Look, do you really think
你真的以为
that I want to move the plant?
我愿意迁走工厂吗
I think you want to make more money,
在我看来 你想扩大利润
And you've figured out a way to do so
你找到了门路
by throwing your employees under the bus.
就扔下你的员工不管了
I'm not that guy.
我不是那种人
Sondra, you remember the truckers' strike?
桑德拉 记得卡车司机罢♥工♥吗
We had to stop production,
我们被迫停产
but everyone got a paycheck
但所有工人的薪水照发不误
out of my own pocket.
我自掏腰包
It's true.
是真的
My business model no longer works.
我的经营模式现在正面临困境
I have a competitor in Bakersfield
在贝克斯菲尔德 有家竞争对手
who undercuts me.
它的低价竞争 让我损失惨重
So I either go to Mexico or I go out of business.
所以我要么迁址去墨西哥[劳工便宜] 要么破产
Let's just be honest.
咱们直说吧
Moving to Mexico is an anti-union maneuver
迁址去墨西哥其实是你的"反工会"策略
qualifying as an unfair labor practice.
这是对劳工的不公平举措
And that's what we'll argue in court.
我们就根据这点起诉你
Good luck getting a judge to agree.
希望法官会认同
That shouldn't be a problem.
这不劳你费心
Judge Kellard caught this case.
案件由凯拉德法官审理
His track record is pro-labor.
根据以往类似案件 他偏向维护劳工利益
Guess I do have the advantage.
我想我的确有优势
What is it, Fred?
怎么了 弗雷德
I need to ask you something.
我需要问你点事
Yes, everyone says that Jane was
好吧 所有人都认为
having an affair with a married man.
简和一个已婚男人搞上了
She didn't seem like the type.
她可不像喜欢那种类型男人
But what am I supposed to do about it?
但我又能怎么解释呢
Um, I'm not here about you. I'm here about me.
我不是想问你的事 是我自己的事
Oh, okay. What?
好吧 什么事
How do you jump-start an acting career?
你以前是怎么开创演艺事业的[作为黛比时]
You want to be an actor?
你想做演员
No. Um, I'm asking for Stacy.
不 我是帮史黛西问的
She's not gonna start dating
她说事业不步入正轨
until her career's in gear.
她就不约会
And I want to help with that.
我想帮帮她
That's either really sweet or really creepy.
你这是帮她 还是帮你自己
Either way, I can't deal right now. I'm preoccupied.
两种我都帮不上忙 我已经焦头烂额了
Oh. Right. The adultery.
是啊 那个绯闻
How are you processing all that?
你想怎么处理
I feel bad for Hope.
我为赫普感到难过
And if I was having an affair with her husband,
如果"我"真和他老公有一腿
then I'm disappointed in old Jane.
那我对过去的简很失望
Ah, nobody's perfect.
没人十全十美
I know, but...
我知道 但...
Jane, if you want to know what happened,
简 如果你想知道发生了什么
go find out. Really?
去查清楚 你这么想
I thought you'd say
我以为你会说
I should live my life going forward,
我应该向前看
Not dwell on the past.
别再纠结过去的事
You're Jane now. You have a past.
现在你是简 那些是你的经历
You need to own it.
你需要了解它
Mrs. Bingum. It's great to see you again.
宾格温夫人 再次见到你很高兴
It's been awhile.
你好久没来了
Uh, yes, it has.
是啊 好久了
He called you "Mrs." I heard.
他叫你"夫人" 我听到了
Uh...Joe.
乔
So I have been doing my taxes,
我最近在计算税金
and I misplaced some paperwork.
我把有些文件弄丢了
Could I get a copy of my receipts?
能帮忙复印份我之前的消费发♥票♥吗
Not a problem.
当然行
Why do you want the receipts?
为什么要发♥票♥
Because if we ordered Turkey clubs
因为如果我们客房♥服务要的是
from room service, that says one thing.
"土尔其俱乐部"汉堡 那就没什么
Champagne and strawberries, something else.
如果要了香槟和草莓 那就不妙了
Here you go, Mrs. Bingum.
给你 宾格温夫人
Great.
太好了
Uh, no room-service charges?
没有客房♥服务费吗
No room service.
我们不提供客房♥服务
We're not the Four Seasons.
这里又不是"四季"那种星级酒店
But I do see a note here.
但我注意到有条标注
It looks like housekeeping
好像是客房♥后勤
found something in your room.
在你的房♥间发现了什么
Native gonzo sunglasses.
男士运动太阳镜
Ooh, they're prescription.
噢 有度数
Vented. Cam-action hinges.
透气 凸轮式折叠镜腿
Okay, these glasses tell us, "A,"
这副眼镜说明 其一
Todd's an active outdoor guy,
托德是个热爱户外运动的家伙
and, "B," he's missing a pair.
其二 他丢了一副太阳镜
So he might have needed a replacement...
所以他需要重新配一副
and would have called...
而他会去
Fredericks opticians in Van Nuys.
凡奈斯大道的弗雷德里克斯眼镜店
Putting it all together,
这一切说明
Jane was cheating with a nearsighted, outdoorsy cop
简和一个近视 爱好运动的警♥察♥有染
who took her to a motel with no room service.
他还带她去没有客房♥服务的汽车旅馆
Hey, sexy.
嘿 甜心
Hey. This is a nice surprise.
我喜欢这种惊喜
I owe you an apology.
我应该向你道歉
That case that I roped you into,
你因为我接手的那单案子
I don't think it's going anywhere.
恐怕胜算不大
Well, that's where you're wrong.
这你就错了
We'll be in court with a pro-labor judge.
这位法官一向维护劳工
No, you won't. Kellard's out.
你没法赢的 凯拉德靠边站了
What?
什么
Yeah, he recused himself.
他主动提出撤换法官
Will's lawyers -- my firm --
因为威尔的律师团队 也就是我的事务所
just hired Kellard's son as a paralegal.
刚刚聘用凯拉德的儿子做律师助理
Intentionally creating a conflict to bump Kellard.
你们利诱凯拉德 让他退出
Unbelievable.
真有一手
You got judge Railsback
法官会是雷尔斯巴克
antilabor, probusiness.
他一向维护企业 而非劳工利益
Wait, how did you hear before me?
等等 你怎么会比我先知道
Um, Will called me.
威尔打电♥话♥告诉我的
Well, that's a little weird, isn't it?
这有点奇怪 不是吗
Not really.
不完全是
I mean, he knows that I found Sondra a lawyer.
他知道我为桑德拉找了个律师
Does he know about us? About me?
他知道我们的事吗 知道我吗
Yes.
当然
Of course. I told him a few weeks ago.
他知道 我几周前就告诉他了
Why?
干嘛问这个
Your ex played dumb at our settlement conference
你的前未婚夫 在和解会议上装傻
said he never heard of me.
说他从没听说过我
Tell me this isn't gonna turn into a dogfight.
别告诉我 你们要互掐
Really, it's not about you and him.
这不是你和他的私事
No, but maybe it's about him and you.
当然不是 但也许是你和他的私事
Your engagement - who broke it off?
你们的订婚 是谁解约的
I did.
是我
Do you think Will still has feelings for you?
你觉得威尔对你还有感觉吗
Wait, it -- it doesn't matter.
算了 这不重要
I should get back to work.
我得开始工作了
'cause I have a case to win.
这个官司我要赢
Are you sure this is the address
你确定眼镜店告诉你的
you got from the optician?
是这个地址
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表