剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
I feel bad for Will.
我为威尔感到难过
It can't be easy seeing you with someone new.
因为见你和别人在一起 一定不好受
Jane.
简
Ooh, stop perving.
天 别偷看了
Look, I'm fine wearing a wire,
听着 要我带窃听器没问题
But I'm not wearing this stupid hat or those capris.
但我不带这傻乎乎的帽子 也不要穿紧身裤
Look, I know that the pants are Stacy's,
听着 我知道裤子是史黛西的
But I really think you could squeeze in.
但我真觉得 你使使劲 还是能穿上的
Wear that hat, and you will be arrested for glittering.
带上帽子 你就会因美得发光而被捕了
A tube top and a press-on american-flag tattoo.
紧身上衣加美国国旗印记纹身
Enough. I'm wearing my own clothes.
够了 我要穿自己的衣服
Just tell me who I'm looking for. Okay.
只要告诉我目标是谁 好吧
Detective Mckray -- 37, married.
迈凯瑞探长 37岁 已婚
Detective Remar -- 28, single.
瑞马探长 28岁 单身
Ooh, and Sergeant Lou Contorsi.
哦 还有卢·肯托西警长
10 bucks says he'll be there.
赌10美元 他会在那里
Always drinks jack, straight up.
总是喝威士忌 不加冰
Sits at a corner table almost every night.
几乎每晚都坐在角落的桌子
45 years old, married 17 years.
45岁 结婚17年了
But still looking, and he likes blondes.
但是还不收心 他最爱金发美女了
Wire me up.
帮我装上窃听器吧
Tequila. Anejo if you have it.
龙舌兰 如果有的话 陈年的
Yeah, I been shot a couple of times.
是呀 我中过几次枪
Didn't kill me.
但都大难不死
You're kidding me. Where? That's for me to know.
开玩笑吧 在哪里 这可不能告诉你
And a jack, straight up.
还要一杯威士忌 不加冰
Okay. Can I frisk you first?
行 我能先搜你的身吗
Yeah.
行
Contorsi, right?
你是肯托西 对吗
We're talking here.
我们在聊天呢
Oh, his wife sent me over with a message.
哦 他老婆让我过来带个口信
She thinks she's pregnant again.
她觉得她可能又怀孕了
Dude!
臭男人
You don't know my wife.
你其实不认识我老婆
Nope.
不认识
But I do know detective Mckray.
但是我认识迈凯瑞探长
He said you could help me.
他说你能帮我
Well, what do you need?
好吧 你要干什么
My brother got busted for possession.
我兄弟因持有毒品被捕
The cops raided his place.
警♥察♥突击检查了他的住处
They took his cash, some jewelry.
他们缴获了现金 一些珠宝
There was a ring that used to belong to my grandmother.
里面有个戒指 是我祖母的遗物
What do you think I can do?
你觉得我能做什么呢
Get the ring back.
取回戒指
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
It's a family heirloom. And I'll pay.
那是传家宝 我会付钱
We're due back in court in an hour.
我们一小时后就要重回法庭了
Why did you call me here?
为何叫我来这里
Do you recognize this, Will?
认识这个吗 威尔
It's our part. X9-170.
是我们的零件 X9-170
It's used in prefab steel shelving units.
用于预制不锈钢货架
Been making them for years. So?
已经生产多年 怎么了
Schofield Manufacturing of Bakersfield
位于贝克斯菲尔德的 斯科菲尔德制♥造♥公♥司♥
makes an identical bolt.
也生产一样的螺栓
Theirs is used in unmanned drones for the military.
他们的产品用于军方的无人侦察机
What's your point?
你什么意思
This bolt is how Schofield
斯科菲尔德就是用此螺栓
is undercutting you.
与你们低价竞争
They qualify as a trusted foundry
作为国防部授信计划中
under D.O.D. 's trusted access program.
合格的制♥造♥商
They get across-the-board government rebates.
他们能获得政♥府♥全面补助
You make the same bolt,
你们也生产同款螺栓
which means you're eligible for the same savings.
也就是说 你们也有资格得到同样补助
You just have to fill out the application.
你只需填写申请表格
Sondra.
桑德拉
Yeah?
什么
Assuming he's right...
如果他说的可行...
...The factory stays.
工厂就能留下
Thank god.
谢天谢地
I'll go let everybody know.
我会通知所有员工
Thank you so much.
太感谢了
Bye.
拜
So, you beat the ex-boyfriend.
恭喜你击败了前男友
Eh, I don't know.
呃 我不知道
I think we both won here.
我觉得我俩在这事上都赢了
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
And seriously, good luck with Vanessa.
并且 说真的 祝你和瓦内萨顺利
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
It's a family heirloom. And I'll pay.
那是传家宝 我会付钱
We don't do that anymore.
我们已经洗手不干了
Not since we almost got caught.
自从我们差点被抓后 就不干了
And besides, Mckray and I never touched jewelry --
另外 迈凯瑞和我从不经手珠宝
Only cash.
只经手现金
Ms. Kaswell, as an officer of the court,
卡斯维小姐 身为律师 为维护♥法♥律之公正
is it your testimony that you made this tape
你是否作证 是你录制了这盘磁带
and the voice is Sergeant Contorsi,
并且对话来自肯托西警长
who is sitting right there?
他就坐在那里
Yes.
我作证
In light of this new evidence,
鉴于这项新证据
Sergeant Contorsi has agreed to authenticate
肯托西警长已同意证明
the prior recording made by my client --
我委托人早先所作录音真实有效
The one that proves him innocent.
那段录音证明他是无辜的
In that case,
既然这样
the charges against Detective Prentiss are hereby dismissed.
对普伦蒂斯探长的指控就此撤销
Oh, one more thing, your honor.
噢 还有一事 法官大人
may I direct the court's attention to the officers
可否允许我提请法庭
from the major crimes unit?
多加留意重案组的警官
What's going on?
怎么回事
We'll see you at your trial, detectives.
我们会在你们的审判中再见的 探长们
Okay, so just keep in mind that this is a rough cut.
好的 要知道 这只是最初剪辑版
You know what? Maybe we should wait.
你知道吗 或许我们该等等
Fred, be quiet. Let's start the show.
弗雷德 安静 开始吧
Hi. Welcome to Harrison & Parker.
嗨 欢迎来到哈里森&帕克律师事务所
Let me show you around.
我带大家参观下吧
Imagine never having to set foot outside the office
想像一下 当你想寻找各种食物时
when you need to forage for the major food groups.
无需离开办公室一步
We provide them all.
这里无所不有
Cookies. Caffeine. And fruit.
饼干 咖啡 还有新鲜水果
That is so good, it shouldn't even be legal.
这样惬意的工作环境 简直不该是合法的
Get it? "Legal"? Like lawyers.
听到了吗 我也会说"合法" 挺像律师的哈
Need to clear your head from drawing up
起草错案补救令状时
writs of coram nobis?
需要提提神吗
Ahh! Smell that clean L. A. city air.
啊 闻闻那清新的洛杉矶城市气息
You can take as many breaks as you need,
你想休息多久都行
so long as you're thinking of legal stuff.
只要你脑子里想的是"合法"的事
I love you, Harrison & Parker!
我爱你 哈里森&帕克
This is supposed to
你就打算用这个
recruit law students to Harrison&Parker?
帮哈里森&帕克律招法学院学生吗
I- I'd want to work there.
我 我就会心动啊
Okay, that...
好吧 你的大作...
...does not see the light of day.
被枪毙了
I- I'm -- I'm sorry, Stacy.
我 我很抱歉 史黛西
It's a masterpiece.
这是大♥师♥级作品
What does Kim know? She's just a lawyer.
金知道什么 她就是个律师
A real one.
真正的律师
Thank you.
谢谢
See you at home.
回家见
Excuse me. Am I interrupting?
抱歉 打扰你了吗
Of course not.
当然没有
Hope and I wanted
赫普和我想
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表