剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
I'm sure Kim will be happy to have you as second chair.
我相信金很乐意有你做副手
Moving on, uh, who else has pending litigation?
继续 还有谁有待定的案子吗
How does this happen?
这是怎么回事
Please, I've been your second chair plenty of times.
拜托 我做你很多次副手了
The client's waiting in your office.
客户在你办公室等着
What's she doing here?
她在这干嘛
She is meeting her client.
"她"来见"她"的客户
Parker made her first chair.
帕克让她做首席律师
Teri, please tell me that that is not my client.
泰丽 别告诉我那人就是我客户
That's your age discrimination?
那就是你年龄歧视案的客户吗
How old is she?
她才多大啊
And if she's over 50, who did her work?
如果她过50岁了 怎么能保养这么好
She's 34.
她34岁
A 34-year-old suing for age discrimination.
34岁的人起诉年龄歧视
Is this your way of sandbagging me?
你故意想阴我吧
Yes.
没错
I knew that you were going to steal my case,
我早知道你要偷我的案子
so I cleverly arranged for my client
所以我聪明地安排了一个比我想象的
to be 30 years younger than I thought she'd be.
要年轻30岁的客户给你
I'm a diabolical genius.
我真是个阴险的天才啊
That would be so cool if you were.
如果真是这样 一定酷毙了
I know. Right?
我知道 是吧
Well, after you, first chair.
您先请 首席律师
Clasky recruited me right out of college
我大学一毕业就在克拉斯奇工作
to sell heart medications.
推销治疗心脏病的药物
Within three years, I covered half of L.A. County.
3年内 我的业务就遍及半个洛杉矶
So, what happened?
之后怎么了
I got older.
我年龄渐长
Once I hit 30, they started handing off
我刚到30岁 他们就开始
parts of my territory and most of my commission --
把我的部分销♥售♥区域和大部分佣金转给...
To younger salespeople? 24yearolds.
给年轻推销员吗 24岁的推销员
Clasky wants their reps to be young and cute.
克拉斯奇希望他们的销♥售♥代表年轻漂亮
Like most drug companies,
就像大部分制药公♥司♥
they recruit a lot of cheerleaders and pageant girls.
它们会招大量拉拉队队长 和参加选美的靓女
But they haven't fired you?
但他们没解雇你是吗
No, they exiled me to customer service.
没 他们把我降职去售后服务部
My family...
我整个家庭...
depends on my income,
都靠我的收入过活
which is down 50%
自从我做办公室工作后
since they put me on a desk.
收入就减少了一半
Can you think of any other reason
你能想到任何其他原因
you might have been demoted?
会导致你被降职的吗
I know they were unhappy
我知道他们不太高兴
I cut back on their extracurricular functions.
我减少了我的业余活动
What kind of extracurriculars?
什么业余活动呢
Booze cruises, happy hours, trips to Vegas.
游艇酒宴 寻欢作乐 拉斯维加斯之旅
I have kids.
我有孩子啊
I need to be home nights and weekends.
我晚上和周末都得待在家里
Plus, I was making my numbers
另外 我的工作量都达标
Without doing Jell-O shots with the doctors.
从不用为了拉业务 陪医生狂饮果冻鸡尾酒
Charlotte, you need to know that discrimination laws
夏洛蒂 你要知道你的年龄
were't designed to protect people your age.
不在受歧视法保护范围内
So, I'm too old to sell,
就是说 做销♥售♥嫌我太老
but too young to sue?
上诉又嫌我太年轻
I didn't mean it like that.
我不是那个意思
I just want you to realize that...
我只是希望你能明白...
We will do everything we can to fix this.
我们会竭尽全力帮你
Okay, not that I'm complaining, but...
好吧 我不想唧唧歪歪 但...
what are you wearing?
你穿的是啥啊
It's my swiss alps oktoberfest barmaid outfit.
这是我瑞士阿尔卑斯慕尼黑啤酒节女仆装
Why?
干嘛穿这个
Last time I deliveried a singing telegram,
上次我寄送唱歌♥电报时
it was a big hit.
这件衣服大受欢迎的呢
I got tips.
还拿了小费
This is not a singing telegram, Stacy.
这次不是唱歌♥电报 史黛西
Um, these are legal documents,
这些是法律文件
uh, that initiate a divorce.
用来提出离婚
You need to hand them to Mrs. Hobbs
你得把它们交给霍布斯女士
and say, "You've been served."
记得要说 "文件已经送达"
You've been served.
文件已经送达
That's right.
就是这样
You've been served.
文件已经送达
That's good, too.
这样也不错
You've been served.
文件已经送达
I see why you got tips.
我明白为什么你拿到小费了
Ghosts?
鬼魂
I can't believe that you can sit there
我真的难以相信
with a straight face
你们居然坐在这一本正经地
and tell me --
告诉我...
The house is sold.
这房♥子已经售出了
Escrow's closed.
银行已完成第三方托管交易
I thought you might be open to a discussion.
我以为你还有得商量
There's nothing to discuss.
没什么好商量的
What about the fact that the house is haunted?
那房♥子真的闹鬼怎么办
I saw the ghost.
我看见鬼魂了
It does appear there are problems with --
的确有问题...
Our inspectors did a thorough examination of the property,
我们的专员已经对那幢房♥产做过彻底检查
which your clients signed off on.
而且你的委托人已经签字通过
There's nothing wrong with --
没有任何问题...
We have proof. We do?
我们有证据 我们有吗
The international bureau of paranormal investigations,
位于新泽西州特林顿的
based in Trenton, New Jersey.
超自然现象调查组织国际部
They analyzed the aura over the phone
他们通过电♥话♥分♥析♥了那幢房♥子的气场
and concluded that there is
结论就是 那幢房♥子里确实有
a supernatural presence in the house
超自然力量的存在
and a strong possibility that the house is a portal.
而且那幢房♥子很可能是一个入口
A portal? Well, why didn't you say that before?
入口 你之前怎么不说呢
Well, here, let me open up my checkbook and write you a --
算了 不就是等着我给你们开张支票...
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑啊你们
No need to be sarcastic.
不用这么挖苦人
Tell me something, Mr. Kent.
告诉我 肯特先生
Do you believe there are ghosts in your clients' house?
你相信你委托人家里闹鬼吗
Look, with all the foreclosures,
听着 关于取消抵押品赎回权
is it possible the bank has a different property
银行有可能用其他财产
we can roll the Prescotts' mortgage into?
与普雷斯科特的房♥产作交换吗
Here's my offer.
我给的提议是
The Prescotts continue to pay the mortgage,
普雷斯科特继续还房♥贷
I don't have them evicted
我不会收回房♥子
and torch their credit rating.
也不碰他们的信用记录
Deal?
成交
Don't forget -- proactive and peremptory.
别忘了... 积极主动和气场
If it feels right, I'll use it.
该用的时候 我会用
Now shh! I'm first chair.
嘘 我才是首席
Your honor, we move for immediate dismissal.
法官大人 我们请求立即驳回起诉
California's fair employment and housing act
加州公平就业法和住♥宅♥条例
grants no age protection to people under 40.
对40岁以下的人不予以年龄保护
We understand that.
我们明白
But Clasky Pharmaceuticals' unnatural obsession with youth
但克拉斯奇医药公♥司♥ 对年轻女性超常的青睐
amounts to de facto age discrimination.
已构成事实上的年龄歧视
Please. Counsel saying it doesn't make it so.
拜托 不是律师说什么就是什么
Our country is increasingly youth-oriented.
我们的国家对年轻人的青睐日益高涨
We have sports figures who are over the hill at 30,
数据表明 运动员三十岁就过了巅峰期
A president in his 40s.
总裁四十岁就廉颇老矣
Let's not forget Ashton Kutcher.
别忘记艾什顿·库奇[影星 黛米·摩尔老公]
Three careers and a stepfather to teenagers
27岁就已经有了三段职业生涯
by the time he was 27yearsold. Shh!
还当上了继父 嘘
The law needs to recognize
法律需要承认
that while we're living longer,
在人们越来越长寿地同时
we're being aged out sooner.
我们也越来越早地面临老龄化
Your honor, Charlotte Perkins is an at-will employee.
法官大人 夏洛特·佩琴是随心所欲的员工
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表