剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
I do.
是的
But until she deals with her problem,
但在她正视自己的问题前
nothing is ever gonna change.
我做任何努力都是徒劳
I'm sorry, jellybean.
我很抱歉 豆豆宾
Mr. Adams.
亚当斯先生
Mr. Kent, back away, or I
肯特先生 请退后
will move forward with a restraining order.
否则我会申请人身限制令
I just want to apologize.
我是来道歉的
I'm terribly sorry, sir.
我很抱歉 先生
I would never raise my voice to a dying man --
通常我绝不会对垂死之人♥大♥喊大叫
Especially one with such a large life-insurance policy.
尤其是像你这种参保了大笔人身险的
Life-insurance policies are exempt from lawsuits like yours.
人身险对这类案件享有豁免权
I'm aware of that.
我知道
That's why we intend to pursue Reesa Venable,
所以我们要重新提出
the beneficiary of the $5 million policy.
用丽莎·维娜贝尔得到的保险金赔偿
He can't do that...
他不能这么做...
Can he?
是吧
Given the circumstances,
根据现在的情况
I think a court might find the entire policy
我认为法♥院♥有可能裁定此保险赔付为
to be a fraudulent conveyance.
一次欺诈性财产转让
Is parker aware you're continuing with this nonsense?
帕克知道你还在这里胡搅蛮缠吗
That's my business, not yours.
那是我的事 和你无关
Well, this isn't the time or place.
现在也不是谈公事的时间和场合吧
My office. 1:00.
我办公室 下午一点见
It's classic manic behavior --
这是典型的狂躁行为
Impulsive, reckless, poor judgment,
冲动 没有顾虑 判断力下降
an inflated sense of importance.
还有膨胀的自我肯定
Oh, come on. It's funny!
拜托 那很有趣的
Shh!
嘘
Mrs. Bingum!
宾格温女士
Please, try to respect these proceedings.
请你尊重法律程序
Continue, counselor.
继续 辩方律师
Um...Dr. Landers,
兰德斯医生
You examined Mrs. Bingum.
您为宾格温女士做了检查
Will you please share your conclusions with the court?
请您将您的诊断告诉我们
She meets the criteria for bipolar disorder
据《精神疾病诊断和统计手册》340章第2节
under section 340.2 of the "DSM."
她的表现符合躁郁症的标准
At the time of the incident,
在事件发生的时候
her blood work revealed the presence
她的血液样本中
of an antidepressant called escitalopram.
含有一种叫做依他普仑的抗抑郁药
Is that a proper way to treat bipolar disorder?
那是治疗躁郁症的正确方法吗
No.
不
When a bipolar patient is given escitalopram,
当患有躁郁症的病人服用依他普仑的时候
it can trigger a full-on manic phase.
有可能造成高度狂躁状态
I believe that's what happened to mrs. Bingum.
我认为这正是宾格温女士非正常表现的原因
She was no longer in control of her actions.
她无法控制自己的行为
"No longer in control."
"无法控制自己的行为"
Thank you.
谢谢
Dr. Landers...
兰德斯医生
If a patient knew she were bipolar
如果一位病人知道自己患有躁郁症
and asked for a prescription of antidepressants,
并要求医生开据依他普仑的处方
Wouldn't she then be responsible for her own actions?
那么她是否应该为自己的行为负责呢
Yes, of course.
是的 当然
Were you aware that Ms. Elaine Bingum
你知不知道伊莱恩·宾格温女士
was diagnosed with bipolar disorder 15 years ago?
早在十五年前就被诊断出患有躁郁症
Is that true?
真的吗
I had no idea.
我不知道
Medical records from the Yucaipa health clinic
来自尤凯帕健康诊所的病历资料
first diagnosing Ms. Elaine Bingum with bipolar disorder.
首次诊断伊莱恩·宾格温患有躁郁症的时间是
June 1995.
1995年6月
Oh, stop talking about me like I'm not in the room!
别跟我不在场似的谈论我
Okay, that's enough.
好了 够了
I want defense counsel in my chambers now!
辩方律师 现在到法官办公室来
Stacy, go! What?
史黛西 跟着 什么
Please go!
快跟着她
What the hell's going on, Jane?
到底怎么回事 简
If you tried to hide the fact that
你要是有意隐瞒
your mom was previously diagnosed with this disorder,
你妈妈之前就被诊断的事实
You're guilty of perjury.
你就犯了伪证罪
I didn't know.
我不知道
She's your mother, Jane. How did you not know?
她可是你妈妈 简 你怎么会不知道
Well, no one knew. I mean, not even my father,
没人知道 我是说
And that is the truth.
我爸爸都不知道 真的
All right, well, go out there, find her, and bring her back.
好吧 快去找到她 把她带回来
I will. Yeah, I promise.
我会的 我保证
And if she disappears, Jane,
如果她消失的话 简
I'm gonna have to issue a warrant --
我会签发逮捕令的
for both of you.
你和她一人一张
Okay.
好的
Whoa, whoa.
慢着
I thought I told you to drop your case.
我记得跟你说过 别管这个案子了
I don't want the firm involved.
我不想事务所牵扯进去
The firm isn't involved.
不会牵扯到事务所
I amended the notice of appearance to my home address.
我把出庭通知的地点改成了我家
I'm doing this on my own.
我自己搞定这个
Then get a table at Denny's,
那你应该在丹尼餐馆订一桌
not in my conference room.
不要到我的会议室来
Bill me.
那你收费好了
You're violating your employment agreement.
你破坏了你的员工协议
Then fire me.
那就炒了我
Our top associates have researched
我们最好的律师仔细研究了
Mr. Adams' life-insurance policy
亚当斯的人身保险
and assure me it's bulletproof.
并肯定保险毫无问题
"Your top associates"? That can be pretty pricey.
"你们最好的律师" 那要花很多钱吧
What do you bill them at, $400 an hour?
你们怎么收费的 一小时400美元吗
That's not relevant.
这与案子无关
It is to whoever's paying the bill,
和付钱的人有关
which is ultimately Ms. Venable.
也就是维娜贝尔女士
In order to pay their associates,
律师为了自己能如数获得代理费
they have to borrow against the life-insurance policy.
不惜预支保险赔偿金
The more they borrow,
他们预支得越多
the less you get when Mr. Adams passes away.
亚当斯先生去世时你得到的就越少
Instead of talking about our fees,
别谈论我们的费用问题了
We should discuss withdrawal of your claim.
我们该讨论一下撤销你的索赔
Do the math.
好好算算
You can continue to allow them to blow through your money
你可以任由他们继续烧你的钱
to pay for this zealous defense,
就为了这场疯狂的辩护
Or you can cut a reasonable deal to my client right now.
也可以现在就和我的委托人达成庭外和解
Reesa, they're harassing you into a settlement.
丽莎 他们在胁迫你庭外和解
Don't let them do this.
不要让他们得逞
It's about the principle.
这是原则问题
The principle?
原则问题吗
Does that mean you'll be waiving your fees?
那样是否意味着你不会收费呢
We can win this.
我们能赢的
That's not what I asked.
我不是问这个
Miss Finer...
凡娜女士
...I'll agree to pay you everything you lost.
我同意赔偿你的一切损失
Plus attorney fees.
外加律师费
Okay.
没问题
As long as we keep this out of the press.
只要此事不被公开
And you're no longer representing me.
而你 不再是我的辩护律师了
Max, talk to her.
麦克斯 和她谈谈
You heard the lady.
你听到她说的了
You're off the clock.
没你的事了
I'll draw up the papers.
我会起草文件
Thank you!
谢谢
Thanks, Stace.
谢谢 史黛西
No problem.
不客气
Oh, um...
哦
Your mom threw her shoes down a storm drain,
你妈妈把她的鞋子扔进下水道了
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表