剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Toodles.
再见咯
Congrats. I just heard.
恭喜 我刚听说了
Oh. Kudos to you, as well.
也恭喜你了
Well, I couldn't have done it without your help.
没有你的帮助 我赢不了
Here, I brought you this.
给你带了这个
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, I'm happy for Allison.
你知道 我为艾莉森高兴
Love conquered all.
真爱至上
You really believe in that, don't you?
你真的相信这个 是吗
Allison became a woman,
艾莉森变成女人了
and Melanie still loved her.
而梅勒妮依然爱她
Their connection transcended their physical bodies.
他们的爱超越了性别
It's the definition of soul mates.
这就是灵魂伴侣的定义
Yeah.
是呀
Um, Grayson...
格雷森...
There's something that I have wanted to tell you,
有些事 我一直想告诉你
and maybe, finally, now is the right time.
或许 最终 现在 是时候了
Okay.
说吧
Well, this is a little harder than I thought it was gonna be.
看来这比我原想的 要难点
See, I'm not --
其实我不是
Jane! I need you, right now.
简 我需要你 现在
It's an emergency.
紧急状况
Okay.
好吧
It's kind of private.
还有点私人
Okay. Yeah, no problem.
好吧 没事
I will talk to you tomorrow.
明天再聊
Sure.
好的
What are you doing? That was perfect.
你在干嘛 时机完美啊
I was finally gonna tell him that I'm Deb, and...
我终于要告诉他 我就是黛比 还有
Which is why you showed up.
这正是你突然出现的原因
That's my job.
这是我的工作
You can't tell anybody who you are,
你不能告诉任何人 你是谁
especially Grayson.
尤其是格雷森
No, Grayson believes that love conquers all,
不 格雷森相信真爱至上
so that means there's a chance --
所以也就是说有机会
Jane, I'm not saying that you and Grayson aren't soul mates,
简 我没说你和格雷森不是灵魂伴侣
but he has to fall in love with you,
但是如果他爱上你
not because you tell him you're Deb,
不能是因为你告诉他 你是黛比
but because he loves you as you are now.
他爱上的 应该是现在的你
But what if...
不过 要是
Do you believe that love conquers all?
你相信真爱至上吗
I want to.
希望如此
I really do.
我真的希望
Then if he's meant to be with you,
如果他注定与你一起
let him fall in love with you.
就让他与现在的你 共坠爱河
**Hey it is one love*
*这就是爱
**Hey, it is this life*
*今生今世
**Hey it is beautiful*
*生活因爱美好
**Love is tough*
*爱很艰辛
**Time is what for me*
*爱需要时间
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表