剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
See that aspiring model there?
看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
That was me - Deb -
那就是我 黛比
until the day I died.
直到我死的那天
I thought I'd go straight to heaven,
我以为我会直接上天堂
But there was a bit of a mix-up
但是出了点小乱子
and I woke up in someone else's body.
结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
So now I'm Jane,
所以现在我成了简
a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant.
一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
I got a new life, a new wardrobe,
我有了新的生活 新的衣着
and the only people who
而唯一知道
really know what's going on with me
真♥相♥的人
are my girlfriend Stacy
是我的闺蜜史黛西
and my guardian angel, Fred.
还有我的守护天使弗雷德
I used to think everything happened for a reason...
我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
...And, well, I sure hope I was right.
好吧 我真希望我没想错
"Drop Dead Diva" S02E02
《美女上错身》 第二季 第2集
♪ I can't do this anymore ♪
♪我不能再这样下去♪
Hey, Tony, it's me.
嗨托尼 是我啊
Just, you know, checking in.
我就是 问个好
Okay.
好的
Let's talk soon?
过会儿再说呗
So?
怎样
When did you leave the message?
你什么时候留的这条口信
Three days ago. And since then?
三天前 然后呢
Nothing. I haven't heard from him
没然后 自从他说我们该慢慢来之后
since he said we should slow things down.
他就再没有和我联♥系♥过
Do the last part again.
把最后那段再来一遍
Let's talk soon?
过会儿再说呗
Ah, see? Right there. That's your problem.
打住 就是这里 问题就出在这儿
"Let's talk soon" is open to interpretation.
"过会儿再说呗"这句话很有歧义
No, no. Not the way I said it,
不不 我说的时候不一样
because I went up at the end.
因为我最后语调是升高的
Soon?
"再说呗"
That implies it's his turn to call me.
这暗示他该打电♥话♥给我了
That's why I always close with, "Give me a call,"
所以我一般结束都说"给我电♥话♥"
Or "You've got my number, " Or "Hit me back."
"你有我号♥码吧" 或者"记得打我"
Actually, that last one has its own set of problems.
当然 最后那句也有点问题
Um, I don't know, sweetie.
亲爱的 我也不知道
I think you need to... No, don't say it.
我觉得你应该...别说下去
...Leave a second message.
留下第二条口信
No. I hate the second message.
不 我讨厌留第二条口信
The second message robs you of your power.
第二条口信会让人底气全无
And Angelina wouldn't leave a second message.
安吉丽娜绝不会留第二条口信的
And besides - it wouldn't be a second message.
再说了 那也不是第二条口信
It'd be a third.
而是第三条
It's gonna be okay.
会没事儿的
Are you sure?
你确定吗
80%.
十有八♥九♥吧
You want my advice?
想听听我的意见吗
In this department? No.
这种事儿吗 免了吧
What you should do is
你要做的就是
become a permanent fixture in Tony's life.
让自己变成托尼生活中的固定角色
Somebody he can't avoid. You know, somebody who...
某个他无法回避的人 某个...
Sleeps on his couch every night?
每晚睡在他沙发上的人吗
Yeah, 'cause it seems to be
是啊 因为这方法
working out well for your love life.
在你的感情生活中很有效
It is.
没错
Did you know that Stacy
你知道吗 史黛西
has taken an active interest in my career?
对我的职业规划很感兴趣呢
She's helping me with my resume.
她在帮我修改简历
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
She told you the font needs to be festive.
她还告诉你封面要做的喜庆一点
Yeah. 14-point aquamarine.
是啊 14号♥碧绿色字体
Today we're doing mock interviews.
今天我们要进行模拟面试
Smell my breath.
闻闻我口气清新不
Absolutely not. I'm late for court.
很不清新 我出庭要迟到了
I'm looking at a presumption of death motion, is that right?
本案是要推定某人已经死亡 是吗
Yes, your honor.
是的 法官大人
It's been nine years since Daniel Porter's plane went down.
丹尼尔·波特的飞机失事至今已有九年
Nine years since -
九年来...
Daniel's body was never recovered.
丹尼尔的尸体一直未被发现
They have never found my son.
他们一直没有找到我儿子
Counsel.
律师
We'll get our chance.
我们会有机会的
There's not one law-enforcement agency
没有任何一个执法机构
that believes he's still alive.
相信他还有生还的可能
5,000 man-hours were spent searching.
当时的搜寻共花费5000工时
$3 million.
300万美元
Still. Why pursue the declaration of death now?
还是那个问题 为什么现在才想宣布死亡
Okay.
好了
Um, sir, I searched for my husband for months,
先生 我曾用了数月寻找我丈夫
and I've grieved for years.
之后悲痛欲绝了很多年
I've accepted that he's gone.
现在我已接受了失去他的事实
Counselor?
律师
Ms. Bingum?
宾格温女士
Everything okay?
你没事吧
I'm sorry, your honor. Just an emotional case.
对不起 法官大人 我只是情绪有点激动
Continue.
继续
I was granted a divorce in absentia,
由于前夫失踪多年 我已被判决离婚
and I remarried three years ago.
我在几年前已经再婚
I have a 9-year-old son,
我有个九岁的儿子
and we would like very much for my husband
我们都非常希望我的丈夫
to formally adopt him.
能够正式收养他
And before a formal adoption can take place,
但是在正式收养生效前
Daniel Porter, the boy's biological father,
丹尼尔·波特 也就是这孩子的生父
must first be declared dead.
必须被宣告死亡才行
Seems reasonable to me. Ms. Bingum?
在我看来合情合理 宾格温小姐
My client, Daniel's mother,
我的委托人 也就是丹尼尔的母亲
believes this will close the door to her son's investigation
相信这将致使对他儿子的搜救工作自此结束
and prevent law-enforcement agencies
同时也会导致执法机构
from ever looking for him again.
再也不会去寻找他的下落
All due respect, your honor,
恕我冒昧 法官大人
No one's been looking for Daniel for years.
几年前就已经没人继续搜寻丹尼尔了
That's not true. I've been looking.
不是这样的 我一直在找
I have distributed files to the police departments,
我把资料都分发给了各个警局
I have posted on the internet.
把资料挂在网上
I have purchased newspaper ads,
我还付了报刊广♥告♥费
two dozen new ones just this week.
光是这周就有两打新报刊会登载
All we need is one solid tip,
我们只需有条可靠的线索
and then the search can pick up where it left off.
搜寻工作就可以继续进行
Your honor, do what's right
法官大人 请明断
For Daniel Porter's wife and child.
为了丹尼尔·波特的妻儿着想
Let them move on.
让他们的生活继续下去吧
My client lives with the hope
我委托人生活的希望就是
that her son is still out there.
她的儿子仍然活着
Please. Don't take that away from her.
求你了 别夺走她的希望
I'll have a decision this afternoon.
我会在今天下午作出裁决
Jane Bingum's office.
这里是简·宾格温办公室
Hey, Teri. It's me.
嘿泰丽 是我
The answer is no. Tony hasn't called.
答案是"没有" 托尼没打电♥话♥来
I didn't even ask.
我又没问你这个
You were going to.
你想问来着
I could tell by the way you were breathing.
我从你的呼吸方式就可以判断出来
You know what? I am so tired of this.
跟你说吧 我真是受够了
I haven't waited for a guy to call me back
自从八年级胸部发育之后
since the 8th grade when I got boobs.
我就没试过等男人回电♥话♥
I'm still waiting.
我还在等呢
Get Tony's office on the phone.
帮我接托尼办公室的电♥话♥进来
It'll be the third message.
那可就是第三条口信了
Who's counting, Teri?
到底谁说了算 泰丽
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表