剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
你明白她在说什么吗
This is actually fascinating.
这实际上很有趣
Scientists take mature cells
科学家们抽取成熟的组织细胞
and make them believe they're new.
让它们"相信"自己是未分化的干细胞
...Heart disease --
心脏病
any number of genetic disorders.
对于任何基因紊乱
Find that key.
只要找到这把钥匙
Make the world a better place.
就能让世界更美好
Ms. Sweeney, wake up.
斯威尼小姐 醒醒
If you want to change the world, you can't sleep through it.
改变世界的梦想 无法在沉睡中实现
Thanks, everybody. See you next class.
谢谢大家 下节课见
Hi. Thanks for meeting on campus.
谢谢你们来学校见我
I'm just trying to finish up all my work
我只是想趁我还在这里
while I'm still here.
把该做的做完
Oh, are you going on sabbatical, or...?
你是准备去休假 还是...
Well, you could say that.
差不多吧
I've been diagnosed with Huntington's disease.
我被诊断出亨廷顿舞蹈病[家族显性遗传病]
It's a degenerative nerve disorder.
这是种退化性精神紊乱症
Oh, professor, I'm -- I'm so sorry.
教授 我很遗憾
Well, I'm fortunate to get into the clinic at Mercy General,
能进慈善总医院门诊部 我已经很幸运了
but all they can do is treat the symptoms.
但他们也只能治标不治本
They have me on so many medications, I can't even count --
他们给我吃的药 数都数不清
Xenazine, klonopin, haloperidol, tacrine.
丁苯那嗪 氯硝西泮 氟哌啶醇 塔克林
There's no cure for Huntington's.
亨廷顿是不治之症
Not yet. Someday.
目前是 但总有一天能治愈
How can we help you?
我们有什么可以效劳的
Have you ever heard of cryopreservation?
你们听说过超低温冷冻法吗
Um, isn't that when you have your body...
是不是指把人体
Frozen.
冷冻起来
Yeah. After you die.
对 在人死后
And then when science finds a cure, I can be revived.
等科学找到治愈方法 我就能复苏
Well, um, it's unconventional,
这确实比较前卫
but, legally speaking, rather straightforward.
但从法律角度看 非常简单明了
There's some paperwork.
也就是走走程序
A next-of-kin form,
找近亲填些表格
and an advanced healthcare directive.
再立一份生前遗嘱
Well, my husband is deceased, so there's no next-of-kin,
我丈夫已经过世了 所以我没有近亲
and I already have a trust in place.
不过我有个可托付的人能指定
Okay.
好
Well, then why do you need us?
那你还找我们干嘛
I want to be frozen now...
我现在就想冷冻自己
before the disease destroys my body and my mind.
在我的身体和头脑还未被疾病侵蚀之前
You mean before you die?
你是说 在你大限之前
Yes.
对
So...Will you help me?
你们帮不帮我
Will we help you kill yourself?
让我们帮你自杀吗
Will you help me save myself?
应该说是 你们能帮我活下去吗
Come on, are we really going to waltz into court
拜托 我们当真要若无其事地走进法庭
and ask a judge to let Kathy Miller freeze herself?
请求法官让凯西·米勒冷冻自己吗
Well, I am.
我是这么打算啊
It's crazy.
疯了
I don't think so.
我可没疯
I mean, she is a scientist.
她是科学家
She's thought this through.
她已经想清楚
Her body is failing her.
她的身体会日渐衰弱
There's no cure.
而且没有治愈方法
And if she has a chance to to what?
如果她能有机会... 什么机会
To go to sleep and just pray for a miracle?
睡一觉 祈祷奇迹的发生吗
Or more likely, never wake up at all.
或者更可能 再也无法醒来
Well, she has a right to make her own decisions,
她有权利去选择
to take a chance on the future
是抛弃惨淡的今生
when her present seems so bleak.
还是将希望寄托于未来
I still don't know if I agree.
我还是不怎么赞同
Well, you don't have to. You just have to represent her.
你不用赞同 只要做她的代理律师就好
Fred. What are you doing home?
弗雷德 你怎么回来了
I got your message about the big news.
我收到你消息 说有大新闻
I wanted to hear it in person.
我想当面听
Also, I forgot my lunch.
而且 我忘了午餐
So, hit me. What's the big news?
说吧 什么大新闻
You got a cat?
你养了只猫
Better. A cat food commercial.
比这更赞 是猫粮广♥告♥
The can's just a prop.
罐头只是道具
You got the commercial?! Stacy, that's -- that's amazing.
你接到广♥告♥了 史黛西 这真的太棒了
Thanks. It shoots tomorrow.
谢啦 明天就要拍摄了
Ha! I'm so nervous.
我好紧张
Will you help me rehearse?
你能帮我排练吗
Y-- of course.
当然
Okay.
好
Great.
太好了
You play my husband.
你扮我老公
Your husband.
你老公
I can do that.
没问题
Fresh fish, white wine, and Fancy Feast?
新鲜的鱼 白葡萄酒 还有芬奇猫粮罐头
I love it when you do the shopping!
你买♥♥回来的东西总是让我超满意
And then the cat meows and you say...
接着猫咪喵了一声 你就说...
You're not the only one.
不光你觉得满意哦
That's right, Fluffy.
没错 还有小毛毛
You got to live for the little things.
吃这个会让你更加健康可爱
That was great.
太棒了
I should...compliment you more often.
我真该... 多夸夸你
Oh, the kiss is part of the scene.
接吻是广♥告♥的一部分
Right.
对
You kiss your -- your husband on the lips.
你要和老公接吻 嘴对嘴
Mm-hmm. It says it right here --
就写在这
"Wife kisses husband on lips with passion."
"妻子充满爱意地吻丈夫"
And it doesn't bother you, does it?
你不会介意吧 会吗
Me? No. Of -- of course not.
我 不 当然不
No. Um, it's j-- it's just acting...
不 只是演... 演戏啦
with your lips...
只是要用嘴唇...
and somebody else's.
还有别人的嘴唇
You know,
那个
maybe I should come with you to the shoot.
也许我应该陪你去片场
Every big star has their people. I could be your people.
大明星都有跟班嘛 我可以做你跟班
Yay! I've got people!
耶 我有跟班啦
Vanessa.
瓦内萨
Come in.
请进
Yeah.
好
Um, I'm sure you heard.
相信你听说了
Grayson and I broke up.
我和格雷森分手了
Yeah. I'm...Sorry.
是啊 很遗憾
Um, well, I had some things of his.
我这有些他的东西
I figured he'd want them back.
他应该会想要回去
Oh, you know what?
是这样
Grayson goes to the gym at lunch...
格雷森中午都会去健身房♥
which is why you're here now.
所以你特地趁他不在时来
Well, th-there's --
这个...
there's never an easy way to do this, is there?
这种事总是不好办 不是吗
Um, would you mind giving this to him?
你能帮我给他吗
Sure.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, he -- he thinks the world of you,
你知道 他很看重与你的感情
for what it's worth.
至少我感觉如此
It's not worth much. He was clear.
可惜看得还不够重 他表达得很清楚了
Whatever he's feeling,
不管他怎么感觉
it's just not enough.
我们总归是感情未到
Madame commissioner,
会长女士
my client built his bungalow
我的当事人建造他的别♥墅♥
as a retreat from the world.
是为了远离尘嚣
And now his quiet neighborhood
而如今他安静的住♥宅♥区
Is being turned into a 100-decibel industrial park
变成噪音高达100分贝的工业园区
because Medialine was improperly granted a zoning variance.
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表