剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
"Boyfriend"?!
"男友"
I know. Tony just said it.
很棒是吧 托尼就那么说出来了
And we didn't even have to have
我们甚至都不用经历那种
the "What am I to you" conversation.
"我是你什么人"的阶段
Oh, yay!
太棒了
Okay, so how about this curve-accentuating pencil skirt
好吧 这条凸显曲线的铅笔裙
with this "Wow, check out my cleavage" top?
配上这件"瞧瞧我的乳♥沟♥"上衣怎么样
It's too trashy.
太媚俗了
Okay, how about this?
好吧 这件呢
See, I have to wear spanx with this pants,
我得穿塑身裤才穿得上这条裤子
and what if I have to pee?
万一我要上厕所怎么办
This is harder than a "Project Runway" challenge.
简直比《天桥骄子》里的任务还艰巨
Do you know what is so unfair
最让我郁闷的是
is that I don't even remember my own wedding.
我根本就不记得自己的婚礼
I mean, did I wear a designer gown,
我是不是穿着名♥师♥设计的婚纱
and did they release doves?
新人有没有放飞白鸽
I mean, who caught my bouquet?
还有 谁接到了我的花束
I've been thinking.
我在想
No one, including your own mom, knows you're married,
包括你妈妈在内 没人知道你结婚了
So I'm guessing you eloped.
所以我猜你是和他私奔了
Ugh. A Vegas wedding? So tacky.
赌城婚礼吗 太俗了
So, are you totally nervous about your lunch with Ethan?
那和伊森共进午餐你很紧张吗
You mean because, as her husband,
你是说 他作为"她"的丈夫
he probably knew her better than anyone else in her life,
可能比别人更了解简的生活
and it is possible that he will figure out
所以很可能他会发现
that I am not the same old jane?
我不是从前的简了
Yep, that's where I was going.
没错 我就是这个意思
Oh, sweetie, what about...
亲爱的 这条裙子
The skirt...
配上
With the cardigan?
羊绒开衫
With the husband I can be all buttoned up and proper.
和老公吃饭时系上扣 端庄得体
And with the boyfriend, I can tease a little.
和男朋友就解开扣子 风情万种
And with mm, from bore to whore.
很好 从玉女变欲♥女♥
It's perfect.
太棒了
It is really good to see you.
见到你很开心
You, too.
我也是
I'm so sorry about the surprise.
很抱歉吓到你
None of your old numbers worked.
你以前的号♥码都联♥系♥不到你
Oh, it's fine.
没关系
Wow.
天啊
It's been seven years, and you look...
都七年了 你看起来...
Better than ever.
比以前更美了
You know, people change a lot in seven years,
人在七年的时间里会改变的
so I might seem like a completely different person.
所以我看起来可能完全不同了
I can only imagine what you're thinking.
我能猜到你在想什么
Yeah, well, w-what do you think I'm thinking?
是吗 那你认为我在想些什么
After all this time, I just show up out of nowhere.
过了这么久 我毫无征兆地突然出现
Are you angry?
你不生气吗
I don't really know how I feel.
我不知道我有什么感觉
You know, there is something different about you.
你身上的确有变化
No. No, there - no.
没有 不 没有
Mnh-mnh. I'm just the same old Jane Bingum.
我还是那个简·宾格温
Wow, it's hot out here, right?
这儿可真热啊 是吧
Back then, you never wore pink lipstick.
以前你从来不涂粉色唇膏的
It looks good.
很漂亮
Wait, straight men don't compliment makeup.
等等 直男从来不会称赞妆容
Are you gonna tell me that you're gay?
你是要告诉我你是同志吗
'Cause that's okay.
没关系的
Really. My - my high-school boyfriend was gay.
真的 我高中的男友就是同志
After our marathon weekend in Tahoe,
想想我们在太浩湖度过的马拉松周末
how could you even joke about that?
你怎么能开这种玩笑呢
You were amazing.
你棒极了
Really?
是吗
Unforgettable.
难以忘记啊
Well, if you say so.
既然你这么说 那好吧
Um, Ethan, seven years is - is a long time ago.
伊森 七年是很长的时间
Why - why would I be mad at you?
为什么我还要生你的气呢
Well... Jane.
那个...简
Tony.
托尼
Hi. Uh, Teri told me you were here.
泰丽告诉我你在这
Oh, Tony, this is Ethan,
托尼 这位是伊森
My expert witness in my pro bono case.
我无偿法援案件的专家证人
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
The disciplinary hearing's been moved up an hour.
你的听证会被提前了一个小时
We got to go.
我们得走了
Oh. I'm sorry. Excuse me.
很抱歉 失陪了
I- I guess we'll continue this later.
我们稍后再聊
Okay. Bye.
好的 拜
Jane!
简
All right, I'll see you guys inside.
好吧 我们里面见
Does Parker know you're here?
帕克知道你在这儿吗
I don't need his permission.
我不需要他的允许
Thank you.
谢谢
Jane, every law student starts law school with one dream.
简 所有法学院学生都为了同一个梦想奋斗
To get rich.
赚大钱
No. To fight for what's right.
不 是为正义而战
Look at any law-school application.
看看每个学生的入学申请
It'll say the same thing -
都写着同一句话
"I want to become an attorney because I believe in justice."
"我想成为律师 是因为我相信正义"
You did the right thing.
你做的对
If you're done being all "Lawyer-y,"
要是你的大律师说教完了
can I have a moment with my bestie?
能否让我和我的密友单独聊聊
Sure.
当然
Okay, so I told my tai chi instructor, Ming Wa,
我告诉我的太极老师 万明
about your job issues,
你工作上遇到的问题
and she told me that in Chinese culture,
她告诉我在中国文化里
a live goldfish can bring good luck and harmony
一只活金鱼能在你工作的地点
to the workplace.
为你带来好运与和谐
So...
所以
I named her "Tyra"...
我给她起名叫泰拉
'Cause it kind of sounds Chinese.
因为听起来像中国话
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Um...Where am I supposed to put Tyra?
我应该把泰拉放在哪
Oh, I will keep her safe in my bag during your hearing,
听证会上我会替你保管在包包里
and I already got a bowl for her at home.
我在家已经为她准备好了鱼缸
I thought this through.
我考虑得多周到啊
By turning in her own client
由于揭发她的委托人
and disclosing confidential information,
透露了保密信息
Miss Bingum broke the rules.
宾格温女士违反了条例
There's a word that describes a person
有一个词能够很生动的形容
who substitutes her own judgement
那种把自己的判断
for that of the collective.
凌驾于他人之上的行为
It's "Arrogance."
那就是"傲慢"
If we allow lawyers to ignore ethical rules,
如果我们任由律师无视职业道德条例
it won't be long before there are no ethics at all.
用不了多久道德条例就会形同虚设
In our law, intent matters.
我们的法律体系中 意图是一切的出发点
And what was Miss Bingum's intent?
那么宾格温女士的意图是什么呢
To stop the perpetration of a multimillion-dollar fraud.
是去阻止一场涉及百万美元的欺诈
In Chicago or Miami, Jane Bingum would be a hero
在芝加哥或迈阿密 简·宾格温无疑是英雄
Because Illinois, Florida, and several other states
因为在伊利诺斯州 弗罗里达或是其他州
allow an attorney to breach privilege
允许律师打破委托人的保密特权
to prevent a financial crime.
来阻止金融犯罪
California doesn't yet recognize that exception,
尽管加州还没有承认此项特例
but we should.
但我们应该承认
Disbarring a talented and compassionate lawyer
吊销一位兼具才华与激♥情♥的律师的资格
will do more harm to the legal profession
这对法律行业造成的损失远远大于
than enforcing a dated rule
因为遵循一条过时的原则
that puts a criminal on the street.
让罪犯逍遥法外带来的危害
Your honor, the state would like to call a witness.
法官大人 州政♥府♥请求传唤一位证人
What? We had no notice, your honor.
什么 我们没接到通知 法官大人
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表